[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw freshly washed and waxed Feels good.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: waxed2.jpg (3 MB, 2500x1548) Image search: [Google]
waxed2.jpg
3 MB, 2500x1548
>tfw freshly washed and waxed
Feels good.
>>
>>14909389

>tfw wash and wax car last Sunday
>covered in pollen on Monday
>bird shits on it on Tuesday
>It rains on Wednesday, rain spots errwhere.
>>
Women don't care about wax, what we care about is maturity and financial responsibility. Only after you reach the point of maturity and net worth and income that you can easily afford to have "nice wax".

SMART women can sniff-out a wanna be poser that thinks they are the coolest thing in their fancy little waxed racekar that they cannot really afford. No girl wants to live in a trailer park and work at Waffle House and he works the parts counter at vatozone for $12.75 an hour. It speaks highly of the idiot nature of the man and rules him out as a worthy candidate for a relationship. He has an expensive project wax that he dumps money into and can barely support himself. No worthy girl is gonna waste her time with a guy that is on the road to loserville.

Guess what, anon in that ebin waxcar or whatever is always gonna be broke. It may be your pride and joy but it is going to send anon to the poorhouse or the repo guy is gonna retrieve it and then you'll see anon taking the bus again.

Don't be that moron that dumps wax onto his car when he has nothing: low income, no established career, has no house, little or no savings, no investments/401k, no health insurance, his net worth is negative as he lives paycheck to paycheck. Yay for anon in the car that he can't afford. Grow the fuck up. Owning nice wax is fine if you have the means (income/net worth/career/family priorities....house/kids college/everything else like reserves to cover 8 months living expenses if either spouse becomes unemployed)

Often, the wax you want is often not within the budget of said idiot anon, yet he will buy it anyway even if he is broke and lives in his mom's basement. Putting your wax as priority when a guy can least afford it shows bad judgement, immaturity, and self-centered stupidity.
>>
>>14909400
>bird shit
At least it'll wash off easier.
>>
>>14909389
And at the end of the day, you're still driving an Italian 1l diesel shitbox.
>>
>>14909437
How sour can you possibly be?
>>
>>14909389
I like this Fiat. Nice wax job btw.
>>
>>14909416
Looks like an affordable car to me. Maybe he waxed it because hes really clean and takes care of his things?
>>
>>14909416

Wtf
>>
File: Kenya Cross.jpg (353 KB, 1482x1014) Image search: [Google]
Kenya Cross.jpg
353 KB, 1482x1014
>>14909416

Nice wax pasta
>>
>>14910136
Thanks. First time I ever waxed it.
>>
>>14909400
Top kek

My fucking luck too
>>
File: 2016-04-23 11.17.09.png (988 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-23 11.17.09.png
988 KB, 1024x768
Nice Punto bro
I picked mine up on Thursday, pic related
>>
>>14909389
looks good
next step: clay bar
>>
>>14910472
Noice. One more Punto bro in the board.
>>
>>14910479
Yeah, gotta buy some.
Also need that trim gel for plastics. They're getting kinda grey-ish.

>>14910472
btw, how are you liking it?
What engine?
>>
What's the best way to do this? Clay first? Then what?
>>
>>14910531
then machine polish
then wax
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.