[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what keeps ya going /o/ ?? I wanna kill myself , girlfriend Hates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160423_150647.jpg (2 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160423_150647.jpg
2 MB, 4160x3120
what keeps ya going /o/ ?? I wanna kill myself , girlfriend Hates me. probably going to dump me any day now. no friends at all except my cat. and no desire to live except to drive my car. she's really the only thing keeping me here. ya it's an automatic but ive bought so many parts the last couple of months it will feel like a new car when it's back on the road. not to mention gf hates cars and doesn't like being around/working on them either. I changed her oil for her and she just sat in the car on her phone the whole time. that hurt me. whats keepin ya around on this world?
>>
Are you going to take control of your life or mope about it?
>>
>>14909264
mopar ound?
>>
>>14909257

Sounds like you need to dump her first and take control of your life.
I'm not one to talk but maybe you can make it br/o/
Do it for you
>>
>>14909264
Probably just #2, because HURR DURR MUH DERPRESSION.
>>
>>14909288
don't identify yourself with depression. work that bitch out and start enjoying life. we are only what we think we are[tru fact].
>>
>>14909288
iv been to mental hospitals so i know what real mental illness is like and real depression. I did not use to be like this. Last summer I was driving through europe having the time of my life. now im sitting in my moms basement cant even get fucking hired at auto zone. im in college but im too beta to talk to anyone. >>14909264
trying to take control, failing badly.
>>14909287
i would dump her. but shes the only human interaction I get so i would just fall deeper into the abyss if I did that. Ive given up doing my car for anyone. im the outcast at local meets because i dont have a honda or a subaru. so its only for me now.
>>
and its not like im mechanically illiterate ive done a bunch of timing belts/clutches before brakes suspension steering basically everything and they wont hire me because i have no social skills.
>>
not trying to turn this into an /adv/ post but they cant relate to someone whos only real passion has been cars.. so whos with me ?
>>
>>14909257
why is that econo station wagon all apart with tryhard stickers?

looks like youre concentrating on the completely wrong shit in life
>>
1. If the relationship ends, then it ends. Either way, You should ...

2. Volunteer. I promise you 1000 percent that if you start volunteering with a program that you're interested in or even have a slight interest in, you'll feel 1000x better about life. Plus, you'll meet people with similar interests, which will help you network and get you motivated. Making the less-fortunate's lives just a little bit better becomes addictive, and you'll want to keep making positive changes in others' lives.

3. Keep working on your car. You need something to look forward to, learn from and accomplish. It can also be meditative if you're doing it by yourself. Find a balance between public and private time.
>>
>>14909257
at least you have a gf and a car
even my cat went missing for almost 48 hours now.
>>
>>14909322
>"wahhhh muhhh life is so hard living in my mommy's basement!"
get off of 4chan
>>
>>14909257
You could always just clean your fucking garage. The after effects will reward you with a newfound sense of pride in ownership.
>>
File: 2016-04-23 14.38.36.jpg (3 MB, 1598x2838) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-23 14.38.36.jpg
3 MB, 1598x2838
Smoke a bunch of weed and wrench on the car. That's the secret to life
>>
>>14909438
before this year the car couldn't even fit in here and now I can almost fit two cars
>>
>>14909450
the trick is to keep yourself busy so that you never need to think about how much you want to kill yourself
t. hank hill
t. camus
t sartre
t. kant
t nietzsche
t. every philosopher ever
>>
>>14909450
my gf got me hooked on weed. and I've tried that and I do the dumbest shit while wrenching stoned
>>
>>14909397

I just put b5 s4 brakes on. solid braided lines full St coilovers o34 adjustable control arms upgraded sway bar and bar links new timing belt kit and all new top end gaskets etc all new fluids etc etc I've had other cars and this is what I want
>>
>>14909399
this helps. I use to volunteer at habitat for humanity but that's just a bunch of old men. I do like working on houses though. i need something with more female interaction. maybe the SPCA?
>>
>>14909438
>sense of price in ownership of his parents garage
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.