[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My uncle has just bought me a supercar driving experience. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: cars.jpg (62 KB, 446x297) Image search: [Google]
cars.jpg
62 KB, 446x297
My uncle has just bought me a supercar driving experience. I get to drive 3 cars.
What do I drive?

Ariel Atom
Audi R8
Porsche 911
Ferrari F430
Nissan GTR
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Lamborghini Gallardo

I was thinking the GTR and the Ariel Atom, but I'm unsure about the third.

Any advice?
>>
>>14907310
Renault Twingo
>>
>>14907310
3 corollas
>>
>>14907310
F430 bruh, it'd set a benchmark for you of what a supercar should be.
>>
>>14907310

Anybody actually go to those?

From what I hear, the experience is kind of lame in that you don't get to go fast.
>>
>>14907310
I'd say the Porsche, supposedly the rear engine rwd give it fun handling (don't know, never driven anything sporty)
>>
>>14907310
VAZ 2107 3 times
>>
>>14907329
Most them of have a rev limit you can't exceed
I would go for one of the Italian cars just for the novelty.
>>
>>14907310
GTR, F430, and Atom in that order
>>
>>14907310
Do you have a particular affinity for any of them? I love Lamborghinis so I'd drive the Gallardo. After all, these are all very fast cars. So unless you come in there determined to be disappointed, you're going to enjoy the ride.
>>
>>14907310
Atom, the Aston, and the Lambo.

The only supercars there are the Lambo and the Audi, really. GTR and Aston are GTs, the 911 is a shit, the 430 is generic sports car, and the Ariel Atom is classified as 'fucking insane'.
>>
>>14907310
FERRARI!
>>
>>14907310

You better drive the Atom you faggot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbsYPXAJhxU
>>
>>14907310
I'd probably pick the Atom, the GTR and the R8 or Gallardo.

The Atom for the purest driving experience of the bunch, the GTR for its sheer speed and the R8 or Gallardo for their "supercar-ness" and screaming V10.
>>
>>14907310
I would drive the f430 first, then the aston, then the atom. Do it in that order.
>>
R8
>>
The Aston, Lambo, and Ferrari. Do you really want to brag to a chick later how you once drove a Nissan, a Beetle, and a go cart?
>>
>>14907310
ride in three taxis.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.