[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Car Guy Garages and Homes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
Car Guy
Garages and Homes
>>
>>
File: tumblr_lfi014Y34y1qzex76o1_500.gif (53 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lfi014Y34y1qzex76o1_500.gif
53 KB, 200x200
the state of that ceiling
>>
Car
>Guy
>>
>collects corvettes like they're worth as much as a lamborghini or ferrari
toppest of keks mate
'
>>
>>14902161
>not getting whatever car you like and displaying it as your pride and joy
Man, you must live a hollow life.
>>
>>14902274
This.

Id display a fucking civic hatch for giggles of i was rich.
>>
>>14902075
>no ramp
>no height for ramp
>no fabrication area
>miles of wasted space
>getting oil in your tile grout

2/10
>>
>>14902075
A nine car garage. I'm assuming the door is behind the camera since you can't see it. Good luck getting something out from the back without playing musical cars like a dipshit.

I think I can be pretty sure that none of the people who own these homes are "car guys" any more than the someone who built a $30,000 gaming PC is a "computer guy"
>>
>>14902292
>C3
0/10
>>
>>14902303
all of this.

car guys turn wrenches and fabricate.
>>
>>14902324
>People who like music are people who produce it.
>Vegitarians are agricultural experts
>Sports fans are athletic & play the sport that they like competitively
>wooden furniture is only appreciated by carpenters & lumberjacks
>>
>>14902367
but all of that is true
someone who greatly appreciates something will want to be a part of the process of creating it
alternatively, people who are part of the process are going to have the most appreciation for the subject
you damn bet carpenters are going to appreciate wooden furniture more than some guy that just thinks it "looks nice"
>>
File: 3 car garage.jpg (100 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
3 car garage.jpg
100 KB, 736x552
Just give me a nice 3 car garage and I'll be happy.
>>
>>14902487
Agreed but the roof has to be high enough for a lift, I almost went too high and put my posts through a few weeks ago
>>
>>14902514
3 car garage and a 20ft ceiling senpai
>>
File: BarracudaFront01.jpg (4 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
BarracudaFront01.jpg
4 MB, 3840x2160
>>14902075
>basically just a display/gym room with a decorative tool kit
Fuck that noise, my man.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.