[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT Some old cunt reversed straight into me from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT
Some old cunt reversed straight into me from a parking space while I was waiting for traffic to clear in a car park.
He admitted fault but my fucking shitty insurance company wants to write off the car for the sake of a dented door.
Fuck everything, fuck old people who shouldn't be behind the wheel and fuck insurance companies.

>My jimmies are indeed rustled.
>>
that's what you get for owning an italian car
>>
>>14901545
By write it off, you mean total it out right?
If so accept the money, buy the car back cheap with a salvage title, buy a junkyard door and pocket the cash
>>
>>14901602
>state won't allow you to register it any more due to salvage title
>sits on lawn as redneck ornament for 20 years
>>
>>14901619
What commie state do you live?
I've bought, sold and drove cars with salvage and rebuilt titles
>>
>>14901663
>he doesn't recognize Brit plates
>>
>>14901663
>What commie state do you live?
>State

Are you really this autistic?
>>
>>14901619
>>state won't allow you to register it any more due to salvage title

What you talking about foo'. My dd shitbox is a cat d write off, just fix the door and you're good to go.
>>
>>14901714
>>14901718

>>14901619 says "state"
I didnt know he was op but state can also mean government
>>
>>14901714
>>14901718
>>14901619
>>state won't allow you to register it any more due to salvage title
>>>>>>>>>state
>>>>>>>>>>>yuropian """""""""""Education""""""""""
>>
>>14901750
State, ie nation state, the political body representing a certain geographical landmass.
>>
>>14901545
Buy it back from the insurance company and use the money to repair the car.

You're legally entitled to do this, doesn't matter what the company say.
>>
>>14901767
Please don't think all Americans are stupid. Some of us aren't stupid.
>>
You don't HAVE to put in a claim. It's a small dent, if the car means that much to you you could repair it out of pocket and just consider it one of those things. Either that or buy the car back from the insurance company and repair it with whats left, the car will have a write off written against it though which will devalue it further.

>>14901791
I know m8 it's fine, we all have our village idiots.
>>
>>14901545
>surviving a crash in Alfa Romeo 156
man, you should celebrate you second birthday today
>>
>>14901750
>this guy
>>
>>14901767
right but cucks jump down someones throat for mistaking what was meant
>>14901791
lol what a cuck
>>
>>14901810
For example OP, here's a rear door for your car, it's £15 plus collection. Have a further look and you'll likely find one in a matching colour to your car, but even if not a spray wont cost much. It may be worth just taking this one on the nose both in terms of hassle, devalued car, and losing you NC.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Alfa-Romeo-156-N-S-R-Nearside-Rear-Passenger-Door-Dark-Blue-1998-2006-Read-ad-/291726291602?fits=Car+Make%3AAlfa+Romeo|Model%3A156&hash=item43ec3df292:g:4h8AAOSwVupTnsmI
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.