[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WITNESSED THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10
File: mb98CCG.jpg (108 KB, 960x717) Image search: [Google]
mb98CCG.jpg
108 KB, 960x717
>FUCK DAMO LET'S RIDE TO THE GATES OF VALHALLA TONIGHT
>LET ME GET MY V8 AND BLOWER
>CHROME MY MOUTH UP FIRST CUNT

Witnessed thread. Share all stories relating to epic shit that's happened to you on the road. Make sure to list your cylinders and forced induction before your post.

>Cop stories
>Animal stories
>Near miss accidents
>Crazy hooning
>Other cunts you've WITNESSED
>>
>>14899222
hello r-eddit
>>
>>14899227
Actually, reddit stole the witnessed threads off us.

Lurk moar
>>
WITNESS ME SENPAI
>>
>>14899222
YOUR TRIPS HAVE BEEN WITNESSED
>>
>doing 80 in a 45 on 2 stroke dirtbike with no plates
>pass cop waiting to turn right into my direction of travel
>fight or flight
Dirtbike rider chooses flight!
>pass a couple cars on the wrong side of road
>cut lights go into a bike path
>cut into wash
>wash leads to neighborhood
>park bike in driveway go inside go to sleep
He prolly wasn't even gonna try but I don't wanna get fucked
>>
>driving on highway
>car in lane next to me drifts over the line
>honk honk
WITNESS ME
>>
witnessed!
>>
Almost nailed a pedestrian who bolted in front of me while I was doing 70 earlier. Pic related
>>
>>14899696
WITNESSED.

DO YOU THINK HE WITNESSED YOUR BIKE'S POWER?
>>
File: backtoreddit.jpg (202 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
backtoreddit.jpg
202 KB, 717x880
>>14899222
>>
File: witness_em.jpg (481 KB, 1368x1500) Image search: [Google]
witness_em.jpg
481 KB, 1368x1500
>>14899703
Fucking better have, I hope he dropped his 12 pack of beers.
>>
>>14899708
You fucking moron, lurk moar.

We started the witnessed threads.
Reddit stole them. If you think reddit invented them, you need to go back.
>>
>>14899708
lurk moar
>>
>>14899721

you are butthurt
>>
>>14899724
>>14899721

fuck off r.eddit >muh mad max thread have always been cancer full of underages
>>
>>14899730
Shitty troll is shitty, we're all laughing and hoping you fuck off or lurk moar

Learn the definition of trolling, getting a response does not = a good troll

Backing someone into a corner with a logical yet fallacy filled argument is the essence of trolling.
>>
>>14899743
Only when Fury Road came out
>>
>driving with big bro and cousin Im riding in back and they're up upfront
>in bros Thunderbird grey interior cigarettes shoved in ash tray a 40z in my cousins hand bro keeps telling him to get rid off
>some guy in a fiesta honks his horn at us for not letting him cut us off while he's trapped behind this slow lifted truck
>my brother didn't notice but I did I tell him that he got that guy mad
>cousin says flip him off dude so I do
>fiesta is fucking pissed now pulls up behind us flooring it to catch up all the while leaning on horn
>my brother is super slow on the uptake here he's like what's up with that guy?
>me and cousin shrug now my brothers pissed cause he's got no idea why some guys honking at him
>he slows down and fiesta jerks his wheel to get up beside us two Slavs in the front seat, driver is furiously rolling down window already shouting through crack
>cousins is laughing takes off his seatbelt leaning out seat shouting back brother is flooring it and dropping back to egg Slav1 on
>Slav1 makes like he's going to crash into us a couple times bro slowly enters third lane until Slav backs off
>cousin reenters car says dude hand me the stuff on the floor
>these are my options: tire jack, a pair of gym shoes, a cd player, half empty 40,some kind of take out
>let's go to jail.mov
>hand him take out box, cousins got great aim but we're going 90 and he doesn't account for the breeze hits door under window
>slav2 hands something over to slav1 this guy throws a fucking napkin at us
>6 seconds of silence while we try to figure if we ran over a bird I start laughing and now they're laughing
>hand cousin the 40 crashes over hood of the fiesta liquid covers windshield in beer
>slav1 is seeing murder colors starts shouting at us to pull over
>I hand cousin the tire iron and my brother crosses 4 lanes of traffic with proper signaling all so slav1 could get cold feet and drive off on us then take the first exit he could when we gave chase
>great influence those two
>>
>>14899955
That Thunderbird went on to live a short life when it tragically exploded a year later never got the full story on that
>>
>>14899930
exactly. the threads were around before fury road, you fucking summerfags.

witnessed is a very old meme that originated on /b/ in like 2005 and eventually made it's way outside to here and other places off 4chan.

and of course, the original witnessed comes from the original mad max movies, 30 years ago.

faggots
>>
File: witnessed.png (132 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
witnessed.png
132 KB, 300x300
>>14899222
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
W-witness me senpais.... Two dizzying hours of work for all four
>>
>>14900189
>inb4 shitty job on the centercap
>>
>>14900189
Witnessed
Nice job
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>two tone
>spray painted soft top
WITNESSED
>>
File: 1460727030990.jpg (31 KB, 500x493) Image search: [Google]
1460727030990.jpg
31 KB, 500x493
was driving with a friend back from a bar, i was 16 he was 18, he got pulled over by the cops, he had about 10 jack daniels and coke, he was like "im fucked im fucked its over man" cop gave him speeding fine didn't do a random breath test, drove home drunk af
>>
>>14901014
WITNESSED
>>
>>14900180
Not that guy but I don't remember where in the old Mad Max movies they used the word Witnessed like that...
>>
>>14899222
enjoy your kidney failure.
dumbass.
>>
>>14901152
Then you've never seen them
>>
>>14901207
Well, who said it then? I watched Mad Max 2. 3 had too much talking and 1 I had a hard time finding back then.
>>
>>14901228
came from 1 and 2, then resurfaced in fury road (4)

i remember it, back when i was a kid and the first film was out, we used witnessed as a meme irl in the school yard.

it's fucking old and sure as hell does not come from reddit
>>
>be hanging out with bro in a shitty trailer park
>he gets in an argument with his psycho girlfriend in front of me
>she steals the keys to his truck, runs out the door, takes off
>bro says she'll crash the truck to spite him
>we hop in my car
>trailer park only has one exit
>hit it as hard as I can, rip through three front yards and over an abandoned lot and pull a hektik skid to block her in before she can exit, my car perpendicular to hers
>she slams to the breaks to not hit me, nearly shit my pants because she's less than two feed from t-boning me
>she gets out of the truck screaming
>bro wrestles the keys away from her, she runs off and calls a friend to pick her up
>my friend is forever indebted to me for risking my life to save his shitty pickup truck from his crazy (now ex) girlfriend

I'll ride eternal to valhalla.
>>
>>14901668
WITNESSED BROTHERRRRRRRR
>>
File: c24.jpg (52 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
c24.jpg
52 KB, 680x510
>>14901180
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.