[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi fellow an/o/ns, i'm looking for some constructive cr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: projectanon.png (138 KB, 846x433) Image search: [Google]
projectanon.png
138 KB, 846x433
hi fellow an/o/ns, i'm looking for some constructive criticism on my latest build. a lot of work and sweat went into it (took all of winter pretty much) but i think i accomplished what i set out to do. anyway, lmk what you think.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3nDAb5d3AE
>>
>>14895426
disgusting.
>>
Del Sols are cute to begin with, but then you added the little mouth and everything. It reminds of a cross between a Spitfire airplane and a little puppy.
>>
>>14895426
Can't wait to see you post this on /r/cars later.
>>
Which did you put more time into, the Civic or the video? Be honest.
>>
>>14895484
God no I hate reddit
>Reeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>
>>14895426
jesus christ is this what Americans actually like?

t. German
>>
Cringe thread?
>>
>>14895560
This
>>
>>14895426
I love the car. Love the rusty rat look, and especially the shark mouth.

BUT THE STANCING FUCKING RUINS IT
>>
File: 1439601567287[1].jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
1439601567287[1].jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>>14895556
whats the matter Hans, would you like it better if there were more turks and syrians in the video?
>>
Anyone can ruin a car, you should kill yourself for thinking you have "accomplished" anything.
>>
>>14895426
>project anon
keep 4chan inside 4chan
especially if your project has nothing to do with 4chan and you just use the name for easy attention
>>
>Project Anonymous
>the most attention seeking car faggotry imaginable

you forgot your fucking instagram tag faggot
>>
>>14895568
This, although even without the camber and excessive lowering he also put much wider tires on the back of a FWD car
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.