[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-m itsubishimotors-regulati
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: evo crash.jpg (23 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
evo crash.jpg
23 KB, 400x299
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mitsubishimotors-regulations-idUSKCN0XI01M

Mitsubishi fags on suicide watch
>>
>reuters
>>
>>14895309

The Evo is no longer in production anyway, who cares?
>>
Mitsubishi should just get back to only making pens and AC units.
>>
All the other business they do will cover for this and stocks will have bounced back up in two weeks.
>>
its pretty sad that they can get away with that shit for years and americans get hit with emissions out the anus and euro cucks get the liter tax. car manufacturers like vw and apparently mitsushibi need to write some gnarly apology letters for being the reason auto culture is getting the boot everywhere.
>>
>>14895309
I'd buy it and take out the 4g and swap it in my shitbox
>>
>>14895780
Every car company does it. Some haven't been caught, yet.
>>
>mitsubishi kills performance R&D and current models like the evo
>pours all focus on making appliance like econocars
>can't even do that
>>
File: EmptySeats-m.jpg (83 KB, 672x448) Image search: [Google]
EmptySeats-m.jpg
83 KB, 672x448
>>14895309
>Mitsubishi fags
>>
Eh poor mitsu. Guess I'll just go out and slay Subi fags with my evo and pay my respects.
>>
>>14898970

keep dreaming, you'll either be in the shop on the day of the meet or lose outright
>>
Mitsubishi's car division is dead anyways
>>
File: IMG_20151005_184030.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151005_184030.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
>>14895309

This is now a Subaru thread. Join us Mitsubishifags, for your halo car is dead. Join your voice with ours, and sing victory everlasting.
>>
>>14899069
Wasn't there the one Mitsubishi car in... rally? that also had a couple Subaru sponsorship logos on it?
Mitsubishi: the car company that does so well, its competitors sponsor it.
>>
File: saab-9-3-assembly-line3.jpg (335 KB, 1500x938) Image search: [Google]
saab-9-3-assembly-line3.jpg
335 KB, 1500x938
At least Mitsubishi's still in business, making some kind of income...
>>
File: 2-Sentul-Drag-Race-2014-46-copy.jpg (440 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
2-Sentul-Drag-Race-2014-46-copy.jpg
440 KB, 800x533
>>14898941
Yeah, that's sad. If they can't make "green" cars, then they should just go ahead and make Cyborg Mirages, Evos, Legnums and 3000GTs.
>>
>>14895352
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mitsubishi-results-idUSKCN0WP2YP

they're not doing too well.
>>
>>14898931
it was nissan that ratted them out.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.