[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheater-thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 1280x719
Opinions?

http://money.cnn.com/2016/04/21/news/companies/volkswagen-owner-compensation/
>>
1. Nobody will see those moneys
2. Nobody cares
2.5. Nobody cares how much their car pollutes
>>
as far as I'm concerned, VW delivered to the customers by providing vehicles that do achieve 50+ MPG. The EPA can eat a dick.
>>
>>14895254

EXCUSE ME, BUT NO. VW ENDANGERED ME AND MY CHILDREN. SINCE WE HAVE DISCOVERED THIS HORRIBLE CHEATING SCANDAL MY DAUGHTER HAS BEEN TO THE DOCTOR 3 TIMES WITH A COUGH, I AM SCARED SHE WAS POISONED WITH DEADLY NOX GASES.

WE EXPECT VW TO PAY FULLY FOR THIS. MY DAUGHTER MAY NEVER WORK AGAIN BECAUSE THESE DEADLY GASES COULD HAVE VERY WELL AFFECTED HER ABILITY TO LIVE LIFE TO ITS FULLEST.
>>
>>14895207
Shit man, was Dresden not enough?
>>
hatters BTFO

VW <3 <3<<3<3<33
>>
A friend just traded in their jetta sportwagon tdi. was 3 or 4 years old, 30,000 miles. They got 12,000 for it.
>>
How about vw reimburses anyone whos ever had to do emissions testing while any of the vehicles found to be carbon cheating were on the road. and continue to do so untill they can prove to be held to the same standards as the rest of us drivers on the road.
>>
Nobody in North America gives a flying fuck, it doesn't matter how much emissions our cars put out. If anything VW is going to wind up selling more.
>>
Go buy a used VAG diesel that is part of the recall now.

you can have VW buy the car back from you for more than you paid, in two years.
>>
>>14895254
I'm glad you're ok with companies lying about their products in order to make a sale.

Might as well vote for Donald Trump - all those poor southerners think he's actually going to do something for them - when in reality those are the same people he's going to fuck over if he's elected.

Don't be stupid. Don't defend/support a company who so blatantly shat in the face of their customers.
>>
>>14895796
top cuck
>>
>>14895799
I'm just saying. Life would be better without VW in the US. People only buy them because they can't afford real german brands.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.