[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Stuck in massive traffic because some dump truck managed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: IsRBiaj[1].jpg (289 KB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IsRBiaj[1].jpg
289 KB, 1836x3264
>Stuck in massive traffic because some dump truck managed to coat a highway's lane in sand for miles further up
>Two lanes merging into one
>I'm in the lane that the other merges into
>My car is a little ahead of this truck that's in the merging lane
>Nigga thinks I'm going to just park there and sit while I wait for all 10 car lengths of him to pass me
>Note that after these lanes merge it pours out into a highway with almost no room to build up speed so I'd be stuck behind him forever if I let him go
>He's now trying to intimidate me as he's refusing to back off and keeps nudging closer- smallpenis.exe
>His bumper is now literally an inch from my door while he stares down [literally and figuratively] at me
>Do it nigga, you touch me and it's your insurance
Can somebody explain to me the thought process of people who think a car in front of a truck is going to yield for said when the car has right of way?
Also pic related: this where the merged lane pours out into the highway, apparently this Oldsmobile thought this would actually work.

General road rage/blogging thread
>>
People do it because hur dur can't be behind a big vehicle for longer than 3 seconds. It's fucking annoying as the driver of one of these large vehicles
>>
>>14894969
You mean being a selfish cunt who does NOT have anything resembling right of way and nearly causes accidents because you're butthurt about cars who are already ahead of you being ahead of you?
>>
File: IMG_20160401_183225.jpg (86 KB, 555x849) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160401_183225.jpg
86 KB, 555x849
>own a 50ccm scooter because living in European inner city
>the lawlessness of a bicycle combined with blistering 35mph
>I am roadrage (for others) personified as I can go anywhere, pop out of any gap unexpectedly or simply squeeze past a traffic jam by cutting across a curb
>cheeky as fuck
FOURSTROKE IS WRONGSTROKE
>>
>>14894969
I should also mention the car behind me was giving the truck space to merge behind me but the truck decided to be a manchild and throw a shitfit instead
>>
File: faggottruck.png (8 KB, 256x526) Image search: [Google]
faggottruck.png
8 KB, 256x526
>>14894984
Actually have a diagram. Gray line = shoulder. I was the black car in front crawling/stopped for most of this and the truck kept trying to push himself in
>>
so instead of letting traffic flow you decided to contribute to the problem so you can be first?

cool. fucking asshole.
>>
>>14895295
>truck failing to zipper merge
>trying to force himself in instead of merging in the spot that was left open for him
>somehow OP is in the wrong

Try reading the thread?
>>
>>14895318
from what im reading the truck was up front.
>>
File: 3476-MergeSignTab-V5.jpg (219 KB, 750x593) Image search: [Google]
3476-MergeSignTab-V5.jpg
219 KB, 750x593
People dont understand how the zipper merge works.
>>
>>14895323
see
>>14895006
and
>>14895479
>>
why cant you just drive over the sand?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.