[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fiesta ST Y/N?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: ford-fiesta-st.jpg (339 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
ford-fiesta-st.jpg
339 KB, 1200x800
What's /o/'s opinion on the Fiesta ST?
Is it really that good? Or is it a meme car?
Any common faults with it?
Talk me into/out of buying one.
>>
File: ford-fiesta-st-interior.jpg (428 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
ford-fiesta-st-interior.jpg
428 KB, 1500x1000
bump with ugly/cramped interior
>>
>>14894575
apparently a good little car, but backseat might as well not exist. so if you're single looking for a car in it's price range then you're golden.
>>
>>14894711
>so if you're single looking for a car in it's price range then you're golden
this is me exactly
>>
>>14894575
The fiesta in general IMO is an awesome car. the only thing i hate about my SE is the lack of power for overtaking, but thats exactly what the ST is for. will be upgrading to it when I have a chance to.
>>
It's a meme car op.
A dank meme.
>>
fun as fuck
they also seem to be holding their value relatively well, 2014 models with 20-40k miles are only just now dipping below $18k
>>
File: IMG_20160406_144857~2.jpg (3 MB, 3303x2305) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160406_144857~2.jpg
3 MB, 3303x2305
It's a ton of fun daily that you can take into the canyons on the weekend and it'll hold its own. I love mine, if you have any specific questions about them, I'll do my best to answer it.
>>
How bad is the torque steer?

With better tires and minor bolt ons how well will this car do at track days?
>>
>>14895016
Torque steer isn't too bad until you're tuned, but there's some nice bracing out there that's cuts it out almost entirely.

Better tires and full bolt ons (and a pro tune) should put you close to 225whp/275tq (if you have access to e85) and about 220/255 on pump gas. It's best aspect is the way it carves though.
>>
>>14894990
Whatup instant

>>14895016
Torque steer is manageable stock, gets a little more hektik as you increase power with mods. Even completely bone stock this car will perform well for hours on the track. After a 6 hour day, my only issues were a bit of brake fade.
>>
>>14894711
The backseat isn't that bad. I've ridden in the back of mine (two-couple road trip and my friend and his GF were up front for parts of it) and I was surprisingly comfortable back there, even though I'm 5'11" and my friend ahead of me is like 6'2" so the seat was pretty far back. If there's anything bad about the back seats, I'd say it's actually that the back is too upright.
>>
>>14894711
i've driven 3 adults around in my car at the same time

they fit fine, just probably wouldnt be happy with a long field trip
>>
>>14894575
Y
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.