[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all agree this is the true GOAT car show? No 'hot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: motorweek_logo.png (9 KB, 269x51) Image search: [Google]
motorweek_logo.png
9 KB, 269x51
Can we all agree this is the true GOAT car show?

No 'hot take' gimmicks, memes or stupid stunts like in Top Gear and other competitors.

Sure MW's presentation has barely changed in 25 years, but it gives straight up facts and figures and reviews as objective as they get.

Watching MW retro reviews from the 80s-90s on their Youtube channel is a dangerously easy way to burn 4 hours.
>>
>GOAT
>not Roadkill pre-Dodge sponsorship
>>
Topgear is the only car show
>>
>>14893125
Why are people so buttmad at the Dodge sponsorship?
Literally the only thing they've done is give them a Hellcat engine for General Mayhem and let them thrash 3 cars.
2 whole episodes and people are mad.

Last couple of episodes(not counting "Thrashing Project Cars" and "8 fans vs Roadkill") were, Harry's Tow, Stock car Monte, Mazda Mini truck and Stubby Bob
>>
>>14892873
>Watching MW retro reviews from the 80s-90s on their Youtube channel is a dangerously easy way to burn 4 hours.
Literally me right now.
>>
>>14893180
b-but.. corporations..
>>
>>14893180
seriously, i don't know what people are so upset about

---------------------------------------------------
THIS COMMENT POWERED BY DODGE
>>
>>14893209
Yeah, it makes perfect sense, more money = more fun stuff

-------------
DODGE: POWER. YOUR WAY. MY BUTT. POWERED BY OPTIMA.
Have you subscribed to MotorTrendâ„¢ OnDemandâ„¢ yet? Click >>here<<!
Posted from my iPhone 8g-TSi
>>
>>14892873
Bush mechanics
>>
>>14893209
>>14893249
They produce quality, enjoyable and free content.
In return I have to see their sponsors logo a couple times.
How dare they
>>
>>14893209
BUT MUUH FREE STUFF
>>
>>14892873
Motorweek
>John Davis always puts too much of a positive spin on even the worst shit boxes
>Jim Goss always telling you why you should be cucked out of your money by an ASE certified mechanic
>Pretty much a show shilling new cars to non carfag normies

Seriously I don't think Motorweek has ever put out a negative review or not liked anything in the entire history of the show.
>>
>>14893301
Just looked it up. Apparently they really didn't like the 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe.
>>
>>14893188
The guy who uploads them is pretty cool, he talks with people in the comments about what to upload next
>>
>>14893301
To be fair they get the review car, so usually one with every option available.
CNet strangely enough hates some cars
https://youtu.be/mi0yXeuqBjU
>>
>>14893310
>>14893317
I still watch Motorweek most weekends but its just something I have observed over the years.

>>14893310
Even the 2013 Hyundai Sante Fe review isn't bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIvZbe0Z0Qg

>"all in all it's a solid addition to the crossover field and likely a win for Hyundai"
>>
I'd say Jay Leno's Garage is a better car show, it goes more in depth with each of the cars and other people come on to talk about it and they take for a drive.

No memes, sometimes a bit of humor, but all in all a show made for car enthusiasts.

Motorweek is sort of a general car show, for people somewhat interested but with little knowledge about the entire world of car enthusiasm. Gives you some looks at new cars, garage tips, sometimes they look at car scenes, and other news type updates. The show is a fair way to kill time though, its good background noise and not too bland either.
>>
File: 1322781232235.jpg (66 KB, 600x772) Image search: [Google]
1322781232235.jpg
66 KB, 600x772
>>14893343
muh sat morning power block
hhnngggg
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.