[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> TFW i haven't parallel parked in over 3 years Now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
> TFW i haven't parallel parked in over 3 years

Now i try actively avoiding it
>>
I imagine parallel parking in a miata or something small car would be piss easy. Meanwhile my big ass shitbox requires a racing license to park.
>>
>stock 17" wheels
>parallel park in 2 seconds, not even looking behind me just going off my parking sensors beeping
>dgaf
>get nice new 19s
>9 point turns rolling down all my windows and poking my head out, crawling backwards inch by inch, getting out and checking distance then getting back in
>still dont get within a foot of the curb
why is life so hard
>>
>>14891806
>>14891821
It's the same in any car you just need more room. There's a technique to it, it doesn't have to be guesswork.

I learnt to do it in a limousine.
>>
I don't parallel park. Other people are terrible at it, and it seems like I'd be more likely to have someone hit my car.

Though the only time I've ever had someone ding a vehicle of mine was when I was parked in the back lot of the grocery store. No one around when I went in, no one around when I came out. Just a solid dent in my door.
Its an abstract kind of rage.
>>
>>14891850
look at this pretentious fag here

>Oooh look at me i did it in a limo i suck cocks for a living LET ME GOBBLE UP CUM
>>
>>14891864
>implying pretentious
There's a technique to it. My point is it's exactly the same in practically any car you drive.
>>
>>14891870
you are a fucking FAGGOT attention whoring for cum.

it is hard to parallel park and you are trying to seem edgy and cool
>>
>>14891881
>it is hard to parallel park and you are trying to seem edgy and cool
No, it isn't.

Seriously. Go look up the technique. There are almost exact reference points when to change lock.
>>
>knowing how to park is pretentious

I can see how it might be hard if you have been driving for 1 month
>>
File: cat4.jpg (37 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
cat4.jpg
37 KB, 236x236
>>14891806
>House under renovation for 6 months now
>Have to park outside during all that time
>Just curb a wheel today
Fuck. Me.
>>
>>14891881

you are a fucking AUTIST

kill you are self
>>
>>14891896
>>14891926

FUCKING FAG

You're literally attention whoring worse than a tripfag you moron.

We can't all practice in limos and be nascar drivers you god awful driver.
>>
>>14891933
>We can't all practice in limos and be nascar drivers you god awful driver.
You don't need too. It's exactly the same in any car. If you read my post you would've gotten that by now.
>>
>>14891933

found the loser who lives in a flyover state
>>
>>14891881
>it is hard to parallel park and you are trying to seem edgy and cool

This is a terrible troll attempt. Would be better suited for a non-auto board
>>
>>14891909
>Houston under renovation for 6 months now

Did you just move here 6 months ago? Houston is always under renovation
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 500x741) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 500x741
>>14891909
>>14895184
Just re read the post. No need to call me a dumbass. I got it.
>>
>>14891806
>parallel parking
>people scrape your bumpers

>angle/perpendicular parking
>people ding your doors

There's literally no salvation from this.
>>
>>14891806
Only time I get iffy when parallel parking, is when I have to park along a wall.
Kinda get anxious that I'm gonna hit the wall
>>
>Have a range rover
>with a tow bar
>and a brush guard
>tires so thick that it's impossible to kerb the wheels

Parallel parking is easy for me
>>
>>14891806
>have an aw11
>tiny as fuck and rotates nicely into parallel spots
>no power steering tho
>cranking on that tiny steering wheel to get your wheels in the exact position you want

But can't complain, that car fits literally anywhere.
>>
File: 1460732085620.jpg (167 KB, 1280x851) Image search: [Google]
1460732085620.jpg
167 KB, 1280x851
1. get as close as you can to front car, line up your rear bumper with theirs.

2. full lock steer inward towards the curb until the rear cars front passenger headlight is dead center in your rear windshield

3. back up straight until your front bumper is next to the front cars rear bumper

4. full lock steer, back into spot

5. straighten out if necessary

fucking autists
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.