[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the worst traffic offense you have been charged with,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 11
File: image.png (268 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
image.png
268 KB, 650x366
What's the worst traffic offense you have been charged with, /o/?

Me? Driving without a license.
>15 years old
>stepmom drove a 2003 Mustang Cobra
>dad and stepmom were teaching me how to drive
>get comfortable enough that they let me drive alone short distances (gas station, grocery store, etc)
>they didn't know that I extended these trips on purpose
>fast forward three months
>parents are on vacation
>me and two friends decided to take the Mustang and go to the movies with our dates
>get to main road
>at red light
>riced Civic beside us revs his engine
>rev back
>light turns green
>he takes off
>I take off
>look in rear view mirror
>crown victoria
>"is that a cop?"
>red and blue lights
>"license and registration plz"
>no license
>we are all scared as fuck
>charges me with showing power and no license
>police takes us all in and tows the car
>parents were called
>my parents had to travel from Massachusetts back to Providence
>go to court
>suspended "license" for a year
>fuck ton of community service
>parents grounded me from May to January and banned me from automobiles

Dad still doesn't trust me with the Mustang, my nigga.
>>
>>14883557
>charges me with showing power
what sorta poofter shit is that mate
Sounds like every red light i've ever gone from
>>
>>14883570
I think it was because we both revved senpai. I might have chirped tires as well.
>>
Vehicular homicide, multiple counts
>>
never been pulled over

i feel like i will soon. I've been doing 80 on backroads, and just getting lucky, timing when i floor it and slow down

i hit 80 and then coasted up a hill today, and as I crested, three cop cars passed

i nearly had a heart attack
>>
>>14883708
do you drive a mustang? :^)
>>
File: 1458206238713.png (202 KB, 416x500) Image search: [Google]
1458206238713.png
202 KB, 416x500
>>14883708
._.
Story? Story.
>>
>not getting a lawyer because fuck the state and their land pirates
>your parents not instead making you take high performance driving classes in the Cobra as "punishment"

Your parents suck dude
>>
File: 1460675117688.png (555 KB, 3300x3140) Image search: [Google]
1460675117688.png
555 KB, 3300x3140
No actual cops have pulled me over before, but I have a pretty lulzy story from my college days
>be me, strapping 20 year old with shitty 02 Mustang bought for 3k
>see empty dirt overflow parking lot next to college
>time2hoon.wav
>me and my friend arrive at 1am so noone can see/get hurt by us
>4 tequilas each later
>we are doing donuts at max rev in 1st gear while blasting Led Zeppelin
>good times all around
>suddenly red and blues racing onto lot
>ohfuckohfuckohfuck
>it's the college popo
>license and registration motherfucker
>try not to panic and remember what old /o/ taught me
>getting lectured
>act polite and ashamed
>about to get off with a warning
>but
>then
>my friend
>my goddamn friend
>my friend in the passenger seat blurts out
>"How many times did you fail the police exam haha."
>oh
>shit
>"Excuuuuuse me, son? Could you repeat that?"
>glare lasers at idiot friend
>"He's just retarded, sir. I'm sorry."
>"Have you been drinking tonight?"
>scream internally
>"Not much, sir."
>"Get out of here before I get angry."
>proceed to contritely flee the scene
>mfw my dumbass friend almost got me arrested by rentacop
I was a dumbass kid, but I would make the same mistakes again if I had alcohol.
>>
>on a back road late at night
>headlights 2ks behind me
>ignore them
>floor it to 190kph - 120mph?
>it was a cop
>charged with dangerous driving
>get a lawer and get it downgraded to careless
>buy a valentine one from the states the day I walked out of court

Fuck highway bandits
>>
>>14883778
yea that'd be a real bummer considering it'd slam through the first corner trying to turn that piece of shit
>>
>>14883802
Or into a crowd of people trying to leave a meet
>>
>>14883810
people crashing mustangs must is ritual at ford meets
>>
>>14883819
be*
>>
>>14883727
You probably will. I've been slowly rolling this stop sign next to my house for years because you can see it's clear and it's in bum fuck no where Alaska. State Trooper caught me last Friday.

>check yourself
>>
>>14883838
yea, i tend to only do backroads at night, but even then, its VA so ill hit a deer or a drunk redneck eventually

good thing is, a track just opened up 20 minutes from me
>>
>>14883708

Go on
>>
>>14883790
>>"How many times did you fail the police exam haha."
>>
>>14883570
IIRC they call it Exhibition of Speed.

Basically revving, launching too hard. It's just a bullshit blanket charge for showing that your car is fast without actually going fast.
>>
>>14883838
>stop sign in otherwise straight road at T interstection
>the intersecting side has to stop too
>road clear for miles
>except for the cop that always parks way down the road and comes flying down at WOT w/ lights & sirens if anyone so much as rolls it
>>14883894
It's just an overreaching law meant to nab anyone who they think is having any fun.
>>
>>14883894
Yeah it was this.

Parents didn't get me a lawyer because they believed that I want going to get slapped on the wrist. I guess I did since I didn't get jail time.
>>
>>14883557
You had shitty parents.
>>
>>14883918
>Parents didn't get me a lawyer because they believed that I want going to get slapped on the wrist. I guess I did since I didn't get jail time.
That was for
>>14883778
>>
>>14883772
>>14883859
> Just be trying to get my party on
> Passing some beer pong with my crew
> Heard there was a better party
> Pile on the truck
> Some poorfags are broke down by the side of the road working on their poorfagmobile
> Like they don't even realize rich people are driving on this road
> Plow into them
> Poorfag guts all over my undercarriage
> Nope out of there
It'll be cool though my dad's lawyer says he'll take care of it
>>
>>14883570
Cops need to fill their quota
>>
>>14883557
only been pulled over once and the cop let me go
i didn't stop for a school bus that was coming to a stop but he let me go because it was on a really rural road and i couldn't see around the corner so i didn't see the bus until it was too late basically
also the officer was a family friend

such is life in the middle of nowhere in the mountains
>>
police chiefs son got wasted drunk and tboned my brother's neon back in 2006 and ran away before being chased down by a civilian and giving up because his engine overheated because his radiator cracked. he wasn't even arrested until my parents wanted to press charges after police tried to reason them out of it because he was only 18. judge there or the case. my brother suffered a broken femur tibia fibia and for thankfully his hip was fine. he still has trouble walking for more than 10 minutes and can't play sports anymore.
>>
>>14885303
sorry, judge threw out the case. on mobile so not really paying attention to auto correct.
>>
74 in 35, bro cop lowers it to 59 so I don't get hit with reckless driving.
>>
>>14883557
>be me
>leaving work, on my way to go smash some pooh.
>on phone talking to dime while driving I get lit up.
>mfw cherries and berries
Cited for driving with no license and being on my phone.

Fun fact I didn't Know my license was suspended. I got into an accident last June and apparently they suspended it for "failure to provide proof of insurance at the time of an accident"
When I actually did.

>mfw my license was suspended in Sept 2015 3 months after accident
>they sent notice of my license being suspend to old address on my license lmao
>drove around with no license and didn't realize until I got pulled over in Feb of this year.

Cop handed me back my license that day. I called the dmv 2 days later and the reinstated my license because I had to prove I had insurance at time off accident.

Still waiting to go to court for this
>>
>Leaving school
Inb4 underage b& senior year
>Approaching intersection, green for me
>Car crepping forward trying to turn right into my Lane
>Downshift and speed up
>See Taurus wth light in his grill come out of no where
>Pull handbrake to slow down
>Meet cop at stop light
>"I highly encourage you to advise the speed limit of 35, it is not 55"

Went better than expected
>>
File: June-01-11 069b.jpg (677 KB, 1792x1200) Image search: [Google]
June-01-11 069b.jpg
677 KB, 1792x1200
Wreckless driving for powersliding through an intersection in Florida. I was also high as fuck but they didn't seem to notice.

I took it to court and got it so it would be off my record, no points would go on my license, and insurance couldn't learn about it. It was still $260 + court fees, but I'm fucking glad I took it to court.

Pic related.
>>
>>14885412
>pull hand brake to slow down
I thought I was the only one
>>
>>14885458
Dad always told me that if you need to slow down for a cop, use the clutch or handbrake.
>>
>>14883727
It'll happen. I said the same thing, then an hour later got pulled over going 67 in a 55. Luckily he got me as I was slowing down from 120.
>>
File: 1444193245429.png (162 KB, 392x324) Image search: [Google]
1444193245429.png
162 KB, 392x324
>16, drive dad's salvaged truck with dad from auction dealer's house, paper plates and no insurance
>see cop with lights on opposite intersection, but lights are green.
>blow through, look behind and see paramedics crossed 1 minute later
>realize I fucked up and floor it to see if i can make a turn and hide somewhere
>he goes 0 to gorillion real quick
>patted down and given 3 infractions

Not yielding to emergency vehicle, no registration and insurance and no license got me $1,550 or something like that.
>>
>>14885458
>my car is AWD
>parking brake is only on the rear wheels
I'd prefer not to rape my center diff, I'll just downshift quietly and engine brake.
>>
>>14886576
>not blowing grape vape smoke at Officer Piggy
>>
File: disgust_but_also_disgust.png (37 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
disgust_but_also_disgust.png
37 KB, 235x235
>>14886589
I don't vape, contrary to the fact that I own a subaru. I'd rather dump the money that would be going into vaping into my car.
>>
>>14883557
Never been charged with a traffic offense.
Few close calls.

>be me
>15
>only person in my trash ass friend group that didn't drink
>also the only person in my trash ass friend group who could drive
>purchased myself a truck when I turned 14 /w some of inheritance money from grandpa
>"gave" it to my dad so he could get it registered/insured
>drive it when he's away/asleep
>going down backroad to lake
>tiny curvy little track, only a few houses
>honk at house #420 because dude weed lmao
>see headlights behind me
>huh?
>"oh shit that's a cop" says girl in back seat
>the fuck did you turn around and look at him for?.jpg
>cruise along
>flashes his brights at me
>never encountered this
>"what do you think he wants anon?"
>"I don't see red & blue, so I'd keep driving"
>he eventually passes me
>get to end of road about 10 mins later
>joking, having good times
>buddy busts the joint out of the glovebox
>pull into the little parking area beside the lake
>5 county sheriffs blocking the way further in, facing towards us, brights and spotlights shining
>fuck
>fuck
>fuck
>reverse literally all the way back up the road to the first turn off
>haul ass
>see headlights start following me
>sharp right turn, truck slides a little
>instinctively kill headlights, turn off road
>get lucky and happen to turn directly between two trees
>sheriff drives by
>smoke joint, wait 30 minutes, leave

And that's why i call that road memory lane.
>>
File: JW Bee Investigator 001.jpg (32 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
JW Bee Investigator 001.jpg
32 KB, 640x512
I faked the tags on the license plate and got caught. Got thrown into jail for a month and fined $5000.

I still have nightmares about jail sometimes, it was terrible.
>>
>>14883557
question - if you get arrested and sent to jail while driving do they impound your car?
buddy of mine is claiming he got charged with DUI (said cops claimed he was drunk) after he somehow damaged his car. (knocked a rectangular hole in the front left fender, hasn't told anybody how it happened)

My bullshit detectors went right off, but I've never had that experience with cops, so I'm not sure.
Wouldn't they have impounded his car and given him more than 48 hours in jail if he was a DUI?
>>
>>14886629
Or DWI, I dunno.
>>
File: prison_o_295865.jpg (63 KB, 398x246) Image search: [Google]
prison_o_295865.jpg
63 KB, 398x246
>>14886617
>>
>>14886655
Facebook pls
>>
>>14886629
Of course, and you're doubly fucked. Tow yards will charge up to $500 just to tow it, and then $100 a day for every day it's still in there.
>>
Nothing, no offences, speeding tickets, shit.

>S2000
>$52 / month full coverage

>put in 2005 CRV for fun
>$12.50 / month full

Being a pussy feels great
>>
>>14886688
>doubly fucked
nobody's doubly fucked in this situation lad, i'm just wondering why my mate thinks going to jail is something to brag about (especially when it didn't even happen).
we aren't in high school anymore ya know?
>>
>>14886629
when my dad got a dui he drove home in the morning they just kept his car at the station or whatever.
>>
>>14886702
Small town? That makes a difference.
I live in a suburban city that's part of an urban sprawl, and something like that is unheard of here.
>>
File: 1394075680406s.jpg (11 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
1394075680406s.jpg
11 KB, 250x247
>>14883790
>"How many times did you fail the police exam haha."
Your friend is both retarded and amusing.
>>
>>14886629
My brothers a cop, did a ride along once. We stopped them idk why, they didn't have insurance. He let the guy park the car in a nearby parking lot and let a friend pick him up. So sometimes they do and sometimes they don't, but for a DUI they would probably always impound.
>>
>>14883557
>Christmas eve
>1am, driving on the highway, completely empty
>decide fuck it, floor it and get to ~120
>coming down a small bridge and see headlights turn on in the median
>fuck.fuckpg
>got me going 114
>go to pay ticket, all in all seems to be $250
>"that'll be $600 Mr. Anon"
>"I'd like to make an informal court date
>cop doesn't show, lie through my teeth
>charges dropped

No points on my license(12 allowed in 2 years, this offense was 4) and no charge or increase on insurance.

I've heard in other states they'll impound/arrest you for going triple digits, glad that shit doesn't happen in Michigan.
>>
>>14886604
hey nice getaway
>>
Going to college years ago 90 in a 55, reduced to 64 in a 55. More recently dwi, around 2k in fines and whatnot and License suspended for a year. Have had my license back about 6 months and been pulled over 3 times, no tickets.
>>
I got a reckless for sliding on pine needles into a ditch taking a corner going 7mph over and beat it. That isn't the good story.

When I was 17, my girlfriend and I were railing coke until 3am. I had to take her home that night, so I stole my moms car to take her home. Dropped her off just fine. I was coming back home doing like 55 in the left lane (didn't know left lane is the fast lane, less than 2 hours driving experience total) and I merge right to find my exit. I didn't know the exits well, so I merged left back into the middle lane, recognized the exit at the last second, and merged back right to take it. Sure enough a cop in an SUV is behind me. He lets me get about a half mile, while tailing me. No license, no registration in the car, no insurance. He said he pulled me over for changing lanes too often, and "swerving in my lane." So he handcuffs me and impounded the car. As it turns out, we left the coke, razor, dollar bills, and mirror smack dab on the dining room table. I was sure I'd be back home and put it all away, pop a Xanax and go to bed. Mom wakes up the next day. No keys. No car. Drugs on the table. Message from the cops. I got PR'd the next day, and she kicked me out of the house for several months. I was technically insured to drive the car as an "occasional driver" on her insurance, so that got dropped. Got stuck with a $550 no license ticket, my mom ended up paying the impound fee.

Good times.
>>
>>14883557
19km/h over.
>On the road I work on.
>Never any cops
>Doing 70
>Get closer to work, HWP sitting out the front of work.
>Ease onto the brakes, bring it down to 60
>Brake normally, pull into drive way for work
>Park car.
>Cop follows me in.
>Usual shit, licence, breatho, tells me I was doing 69 in a 50
Lolwut?
>$350 fine, 3 demerit points

Most of the guys were surprised it was a 50 zone (unsigned roads are always 50, although half the time there are roadwork signs saying "END ROADWORK - 60") and were cool about it, didn't rub it in.
Cunt who lost his licence drink driving decided it would be a good idea to rub it in though. Copped "Hurr workin 4 free" the next 2 days. Should have been a smartarse and told him "At least I can still drive to work"
>>
>>14883557
Jesus fuck. Driving without a license and not being prepared to run is just stupid. And in that capable of a car? That's downright retarded, both you and your parents.

But I've never been charged for anything in either of my cars, because I go the fuck on whenever I fly past a cop. Imagine that.

You should learn to drive your parents 03 cobra and not be a puss. Mine is quite docile and has very controllable oversteer on corners, even with a kenne bell.
>>
>>14888258
>lol you pussy, just run away from the cops
>running away from a modernish highway patrol charger
>in a 03 mustang cobra
>escalating a license suspension and community service to a felony
>possibly worse if you come across a corner and crash your lolcantturn burgermobile into people
wow you really are smart! you finally got past that 3rd grade cleetus?
>>
>>14886617
How did you manage to get caught? I'm debating getting a phony inspection sticker for my beater and I'm curious.
>>
>>14891613
My dumbass brother took the car out and got pulled over. When they looked up the registration they impounded the car, then the officer came to the house and arrested me. To make matters worse the car yard impounded my car, charged me $6000 for "storage fees" and still keep harassing me with debt collectors.
>>
>>14883557
>charges me with showing power

americucks
>>
>>14886560
Don't lights turn red for cross traffic when emergency vehicles are coming
>>
>>14892793
Not always.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.