[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /o/. I'm buying my son his first car when he turns 17,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 10
Hey /o/. I'm buying my son his first car when he turns 17, (1 month). I've been thinking of an IS300 in manual, he's a good driver and has good marks in school, he deserves it. Problem is that my wife requires the car to have ESC, (Electronic stability control) or whatever Toyota calls it. Would the IS300 come with this? I can't seem to find out online.
>>
>>14880662
Tell her the car does have ESC even if it doesn't.
>>
>>14880674
I considered that, but she's smart enough to find out if I'm lying. Maybe I should ask her to do the research since she wants the feature...
>>
It does. I believe it even has an off button for it.
>>
>>14880681
My 2000 Audi TT had it, so it's definitely possible. Anyone else have experience or just knows?
>>
>>14880662
Yes it does. Most 2000+ Lexus models do.
>>
even if it doesn't just say it does. not like she can research it probably

that said, is300 is goodfirstcar/10, not that practical though since its tiny so that might be a limitation, not sure if it had folding pass-through rear seats.

also, can he chip in at all for it? honestly there's much more value in him having to pay for part of the purchase rather than <here, have thing>, if there's one thing modern youth lack, it's basic money sense
>>
Have owned one, can confirm it does have TCS. But its not a button. Its inbuilt and you have to pull the fuse to disable it.
>>
>tfw the Passat I got for my wife three years ago has never not had its ABS light on
She doesn't know or care what it means
>>
>>14880662

An IS300 for a newly licensed driver.

Yeah, that'll go good, I'm sure.

Idiots being idiots, even after having kids.
>>
>>14881109
although if you're feeling in a giving mood, get the kid a roof rack and rooftop box, it'll help
>>
Tell your wife to fuck off. Stability control is bullshit.

Even if a car has it you can turn it off. I almost NEVER drive with my stability and traction control on. It's not safe.
>>
>>14881164

Troll

1/8

Lame attempt.
>>
>>14881141
Say there Dr. Spock, while I am of the opinion that a kid should earn their first car, what exactly is wrong with an is300 for a first car?

Its a manual, so they will have to focus on driving more so than an automatic. It's reasonable safe. Sporty enough to be fun, but not so powerful enough to be any more dangerous than anything else.
>>
Don't let him mod it. He'll try to pull hektik skidz or roll race his buddies' automatic Mazda3. I mean he'll do it anyway but keeping it stock will reduce the chance of him killing himself.
>>
>>14881198

Sporty enough to get him into serious trouble with is underage, peer approval needy brain.

Especially being a RWD, decent HP, manual car.

Or do you really think he won't try to do doughnuts, powerslide, burnout, etc, etc,etc.

That car will get to 120mph easily. And if he's the type that likes cars and has some work/money put aside it won't take long for him to slap a supercharger on it. The kits are out there and are bolt-ons.

Mark my words.
>>
>>14881250
note; the vast majority of modern youth don't give a flying fuck about cars and hate car culture, so you're assuming this kid is in the 95th percentile of the 95th percentile
>>
>>14881273

Note; making assumptions you always go with the worst case scenario

Now go be a faggot somewhere else.
>>
>>14881250
>I'm white trash so OP must be too
A car having a reasonable amount of get up and go is a safety feature up to a point, and the IS doesn't pass that point. It's just a reliable car that allows confident passing and merging.

You really think a father can't just attach conditions to a gift like "don't mod this or you'll kill the resale value."
>>
>>14881250
if his father is choosing the car i doubt he has any real interest in cars so i doubt there will be any modding going on.

A civic is 'sporty' enough to get you in trouble. A kid is either going to be stupid enough to wreck a car or not, doesn't matter if its fwd, rwd, manual or auto. As long as it isn't excessively powerful it doesn't matter.

If anything, the safety of the car, the good chassis (should he like the go peddle) are all good. Certainly better than a mustang.
>>
>>14881289

If a father needs to come and ask 4chinz for advice, he wouldn't notice if the kid slapped a 2jz on that car.
>>
>>14881273
Does it have a aux for the radio, does the radio integrate with his phone.. that is what the kid will most likely care about.
>>
>>14881297

Kids first car. At this point pretty sure the kind doesn't mind whatever comes for free.

Then the troubles start. Either cause a friend has a newer or faster car.

And then you'll see those threads

> hey /o/ how can i make my shitbox go faster without my dad knowing
>>
>>14881311
my 18 year old nephew got a new civic for his 16th. He has absolutely no interest in making it faster. Out of his group of friends, only 1 out of 20 has any interest on going faster.

He, my nephew, did manage to skid into a curb, he may have been goofing around, he may have been high, or he just may suck at driving.
>>
>>14881332

The irony of believing or own kind are always saints.

Every one lies, everyone behaves differentlly when no one is looking.

If you think your nephew doesn't do it, you're wrong. Even if hes a faggot. Even faggots do it.
>>
>>14881345
this.
my younger brother rekt his first car. balding tires on a cold day right into a sign. says he doesn't go on the freeway but my mom told me he got a speeding ticket 2 months before that. he's still living at home so he's only allowed to drive to work and school
>>
File: choose one.jpg (134 KB, 1600x748) Image search: [Google]
choose one.jpg
134 KB, 1600x748
>>14880662
>buying my son his first car
>it's a decent car
no. you're doing parenthood wrong. you wrench on some old piece of shit and his first car gets to be that piece of shit that teaches him hard work and to look after nice things even if they're not that nice.

>>14881198
nah, not earn. that shit is too hard and sets you back. its good to have something to drive off for a root and get to work/study. just make sure whatever you get only has 4 gears and accelerates slow. but him a nice car at 21 once he's gotten the dumb out of him and come home crying about the scratches in his junker and how his bent bumper is pure pussy repellent now.
>>
>>14881306
>does the radio integrate with the phone
honestly nobody gives a shit about that either, using the actual radio is kind of becoming not a thing with spotify
as long as it has an aux jack it's good
>which is why i really like the toyota sr-f concept, it has no headunit at all, just an aux jack
>>
>>14881429

Aux jack is for plebs.

Bluetooth or some other kind of wireless connectivity is where its at.
>>
>>14881451
This
>>
>>14881451
bluetooth is really convenient, especially when you set up your phone to automatically sync whenever you enter the car BUT, there's a noticeable loss in audio quality
>>
File: Laughing-.gif (541 KB, 480x228) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-.gif
541 KB, 480x228
>>14880662
>manual

Are you going to force your son to listen to your favorite swing bands from the 1920s while youre at it?
>>
OP Here to address all of your questions. >>14881488
He is the one interested in manual, my car is a manual so he is already used to it.
>>14881299
He could never afford it, and why would I care if he swapped it anyways.
>>14881250 we talk about cars all the time together, he is smart enough to know that modifying an old Lexus is a bad idea and will kill the value.
>>14881109 he is going to pay the insurance difference between the IS300 and my daughters miata, whatever it is.
>>
Also thanks for all the info about the car, I'll definitely take it all into consideration.
>>
>>14881524
is he going to pay for his own gas/maintenance? are you going to ask for him to pay you back in some installments? as much as you probably want to give him a car outright with minimal financial investment on his part, it's really much healthier for him to share some significance percentage of the financial load.
>>
>>14881536
As for the purchase of the car, I'm going to cover the whole thing. He has to pay for gas, maintenance, insurance difference and anything else that he wants to do to the car.
>>
>>14881553
alright, but really he should pay for some percentage of the purchase price, even if it's only like 25%
>>
>>14881474

Cause car noise, tires rolling, wind and everything else doesn't fuck up the sound.

Cars aren't made for high end hi-fi quality and everyone that tries and thinks they are, are retards.
>>
>>14881524

Oh the innocence.

IF you think it won't happen. Most definitely it will.
>>
>>14881581
His dream car is an FD, so he's saving up money to modify and maintain one of those, if anything.
>>14881574
As for this whole audio / Bluetooth debate, he doesn't really care about that. There's a radio station he listens to all the time, my car has Bluetooth and he never asks to use it, just flips on the radio.
>>
>>14881598

You're a delusional idiot.
>>
>>14880662
Why not an IS200? Cheaper insurance, greater availability, was also available in manual. Both the 200 and 300 were underpowered anyways.

Anyway every IS from the onset had ESC if that's your thing. If you drive it normally you don't need it most of the time.
>>
https://orlando.craigslist.org/ctd/5533814862.html

Also looking for an is300 OP but manuals are rare as fuuuuck
This is the only one in my area apparently
>>
>>14881790
I'll consider that, thanks.
>>
>>14881721
Don't forget to renew your bus pass :^) >>14881870
Also that's the one that I was looking at what a coincidence, I live in Sarasota. And looking at the third picture, interior isn't cleaned probably Mexican dealer.
>>
IS 200 owner here
a) i dont think that IS300 even has a manual option, its a semi-auto-5-speed-push-button-automatic-with-torque-convertor
b) traction control is standard in all models and ESC is available in the latest car batches (i think it was produced from 1998 to 2005) mine is 2001 model and does not have ESC
c) its a car of SUPERB quality, and that is because it is made in japan (the quality difference between toyotas made in japan and toyotas made in other countries are chaotic)
d) although it is not a rocket its handling is superb, its steering feels incredible and it oversteers as much as it should be so it its fun to drive and relative safe, but i wont suggest it as car for a 1st timer...
e) is200 has an incredible 6 speed manual (Aisin AZ-6) the best manual i ever have laid hands upon (mine is an auto)
>>
>>14881893
What a coincidence. I've gotten to the point where I might just get it automatic because all the manuals look beat up
>>
>>14882092
Yeah who knows might end up doing it myself.
>>
>>14880662
Get him a crown victoria. 5 star safety rating all the way around, it's cheap and reliable. There you go.
>>
File: oc.jpg (220 KB, 1429x1495) Image search: [Google]
oc.jpg
220 KB, 1429x1495
>>14882120
>crown vic
>>
File: 1441077126931.jpg (100 KB, 682x614) Image search: [Google]
1441077126931.jpg
100 KB, 682x614
>>14881396
This this this this this
>>
File: 1460109728958.jpg (116 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1460109728958.jpg
116 KB, 1024x768
OP listen to me

I was in your son's shoes about 5 years ago, my dad bought me my first car.
Looking back, it was a terrible idea because it was way nicer than I or anyone else my age deserved.
Only after a series of setbacks in life, my car getting totaled (not at fault), mom dying, dad losing his job and being forced out into the world on my own did I realize how lucky I was.
I spent the next 2-3 years driving a 20 year old shitbox a family friend sold me for $300.

Your kid is too young to appreciate it for what it is, start him off with something simpler.
>>
>>14882120
A RWD V8 is tempting, just gotta be aware of the pitfalls I was reading about in the PI Crown Vic thread here.
Too bad they're all automatics
>>
>>14882283
>an over a decade old lexus is too nice for a 17yo

It's like you are super poor

>>14880662
Let him pay half of it so he feels it when he fucks up.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 420x312) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 420x312
>>14881488
>that fucking get

Mein Fuhrer

You have returned.
>>
>ITT: People who think the IS300 is an untamable supercar because of the TOO JAY ZEEE

It's a 215-hp sedan that weighs 3,200 lbs. OP's kid will be fine. As others have said, kids are kids and will slide their Civics into a curb anyway. If you tell him the IS is special, and teach him how to care for it, he'll respect it.
>>
>>14882311
>>an over a decade old lexus is too nice for a 17yo
>
>It's like you are super poor

nigga givin' a kid a car worth over 2 grand is a big risk. No matter how responsible the kid is the chances of him getting fucked over by inexperience even if he's tryin' to drive safe and everything are high. Happened to me and a friend, accidents while driving safe and shit just due to inexperience. Even if the kid is a good driver when everything goes normally it's another story whether he's good enough to respond to a deer jumping out in the road or another driver on their cellphone doing weird shit, etc. Didn't ruin my car but that's because I had a shitty cheap beater that I ghetto rigged back together (different story for my friend which sucked because his parents bought him a brand new mustang), if that had happened to a fancy is300 your kid would be fucked.

OP what I'd recommend is buying him a cheap old shitbox but a shit old shitbox he actually likes. Unless he's one of those cunts who only likes new cars, then get him a shitty old corolla. The car my parents bought me was an old cressida, even with the ghetto rigging after the accident and shit I still love it and it doesn't matter if I fuck it up or something, now a few years later where I've got a job and actually can afford a new fancy car I don't feel like buying one because fuck having to worry about resale value. But if he wants an FD he might have good taste and there's plenty of cool old cars you can get for cheap enough it wouldn't matter if it got beaten a bit too much like an S12 or something (I bought one a while back, was great and reliable until the jurryrigging the previous owner did shat out and ruined everything).
>>
Yeah it has esc it is called vsc my Lexus GS has it too and it's from 1998. It's traction and stability control 2 in 1. Pushing the button turns them both off
>>
e39
>>
Good choice OP. Their fairly reliable and just sporty enough have fun in. Another good choice would be a 6spd tsx.

Ignore all these other faggots that are suggesting a a $300 heap of shit. Your son's life is worth more than that.
>>
>>14881893

I'll remember to laugh at you while I fart on my E500 and my kid drives his Corsa.
>>
>>14882541
m8 you are really fucking poor
>>
File: 8.jpg (103 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
103 KB, 600x800
> BUY
> HIM
> A
> CHEAP
> SLOW
> USED
> S-H-I-T-B-O-X

An IS300, now matter how old, isn't a shitbox neither it is a slow car.

I'm sure Nicole Catsouras dad also though he was gifting her a safe car and she was a highly responsible teen.

The vermins now may have a different opinion.
>>
>>14882672

And you're poor minded, which is ten fold worse.
>>
>>14882684

maybe we shouldnt let teenagers get licences at all? with enough speed any car will do pic related.
>>
>>14882696
Yeah you are a superior human bean and I can't think of a single person that didn't crash a car when young.
>>
>>14882541
>2k lot of money
>speaks in ebonics
el oh el
>>
>>14882736

Sure. However you'll need a very long road going down to get a 1.0 Yaris to such speeds capable of ripping of it's roof and mangling your head.

Hell if you even manage to put it up to a speed that any decent person would be wary of, would be better dead anyway.
>>
>>14881164
>not safe
Brug my traction control has saved me from oversteering into walls before.
I mean granted I was hard accelerating and turning like a degenerate but still.
>>
>>14882283
OP Here, the financial aspect is no issue at all.
>>
>>14882787

>Human Bean
>Bean

I'm a bean.
>>
>>14880662
>Needing esc for a 6 cylinder
The pussification of teenage drivers continues
>>
>>14882862
how new can u be
>>
>>14882870
Wife's IS350 ESC activates all the time. You really don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>14882862
>being this new
>>
File: 1.jpg (2 KB, 99x93) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
2 KB, 99x93
>>14880662
I won't tell you what you should do with your son as that's your business and ultimately will just hurt you and your family.

However, I will say that, when I got my license. Whenever I was alone with a car, I always tried to go as fast as possible and was in general stupid. I'm sure that your child is different, that's what they all say, especially if they're doing something wrong... I wasn't and no one I know was, even the "good" kids.

At that age, especially when you're not even 18, you're going to be very stupid. I cringe at how much of a know-it-all retard I was at that age. And how confident I acted in being stupid when I barely even knew how to change lanes when other cars were around.

I'd suggest getting a 1995-2000 Toyota Camry. You could get a V6, but I think a L4 is in order.

At the very least, if he's the 0.000000000001% of children that actually will behave, he'll get a lot of attention from his (stupid) peers which will be a lot of fun to deal with.

Someone I know got a new car when he turned 16. I forget which one, but he was an EXTREMELY good child. He, along with his friend, died when he was playing chicken with a red light and ran it and was hit in the passenger side by a hummer (of all fucking things) going about 55 MPH.

And now he's dead. And now his friend is dead. And now his family is sad and now his friend's family is furious with no one to take it out on because the jackass killed his friend too.

Just my 2 cents, do whatever you want.
>>
>>14881299
That car come stock with a 2jz retard.
>>
>>14883588
>That car come stock with a 2jz
no shit
>>
>>14882872
>>14882910

> Being new.
> Being stupid.

That was pure and simple stupidity.
>>
Hey OP, can we also discuss what type of casket you'll be getting your son in this thread?

You know... A 2 for 1 type of thread?
>>
>>14884467
>is300
>fast
>>
>>14882684
You realize she stole her dad's porsche right?
>>
>>14880662
>>14880681
It has TCS but not ESC. TCS will only cut the throttle if it looses traction, it won't do anything to keep the car going straight.
>>
>>14881118
Really? Mine has a button for it right by the seat heater button.
Mine is a 5spd manual tho.
>>
>>14884698
The TCS is extremely sensitive, overly sensitive really, it pretty much always cuts power before it looses traction on accel.
>>
>>14884698
>>14884722
Overall the car is pretty stable and won't bite you unless you do something crazy which would probably do you worse on most other cars.
>>
>>14881141

Dont tell me you think an is300 is fast
>>
>>14880662
bump because this would've archived before i finished my rant
>>
>>14880662
>listening to your wife EVER about anything automotive

Since you seem like a Toyota person, go buy him either an E100 Corolla or a V20 Camry. If you want him to be a special snowflake buy him a Paseo or a pre 7th-generation Celica
>>
>IS300
>Manual
Good luck finding one that hasn't been thrashed.
>>
I was handed my Dad's CLK350 as a first car. I have an interest in cars, obviously, but had no interest in modifying it. I enjoyed the car for what it was - a pretty luxurious GT coupe'.

Just some of you retards can't have or appreciate nice things, doesn't mean everyone can't. And just because you can't leave things stock, doesn't mean others can't. And just because you can't appreciate things that are given to you, doesn't mean others can't.

Stop projecting your own bullshit shortcomings onto other people
>>
>>14881250
My first car was an 82 hp 4-speed MT Tercel. I managed to get it to 109 mph (with a tailwind)… having a slow car didn’t help make me a responsible teenage driver. That thing wouldn’t have held up in any sort of accident, at 1950 lbs. Despite being faster, being in a heavier car with ABS and TCS would’ve been safer.

As a bonus, the IS300 has pathetic back seats so they’re less likely to be used. Nothing’s more dangerous than a kid with passengers to show off to. Unless he’s on his phone, which will be harder with a manual transmission.

So I approve.
>>
>>14881250
Bitter poorfag whose parents forced him to buy a 60hp eurocuck mobile detected
>>
I'm getting my wife's son a new car soon as well, I'm simply giving him my old shitbox and I'll be upgrading to something newer.
>>
>>14882522

This. Do your job as a parent and your kid is much less likely to do something stupid.
But don't ever think you'll be able to protect them from themselves 100%, in the end they're people with their own free will and will do what they will when they're on their own. All you can do is steer them in the right direction and hope they remember your wise words when it comes down to crunch time.
>>
18 year old here. Bought my first car in December. It's a Miata. No traction control, no stability control, still haven't been in an accident. If he is the driver and the good student you say he is, the is300 is a great choice for him. 4 doors, a trunk, cupholders, what more could you ask for? He'll be getting plenty of babes that's for sure.
>>
>>14882818
>>14882672
Yeah I'm poor by a lot of people's standards but I'm mostly just a cheap bastard. Fuck wasting money on stupid meaningless material possessions when you can save and invest your shit and retire early. Embrace the cheapness.
>>
>>14881250
My shitbox v6 camry can hit 125 dude, doesn't mean I'm going to kill myself and my friends by crashing into a median somewhere showing off.

Let the kid have his fun, stickshift IS300 is a great first car. If he breaks it it's not like he's going to get anything else near as nice.
>>
>>14893415
IS300 is a cheap shitbox by most people's standards though. Maybe it's a step above the standard 90's corolla/civic/camry/accord but it's still trivial to get a IS in good condition for around 4-5k
>>
>>14881250
>get to 120mph easy
My shitbox chevy lumina used to get to 120mph without much problem.
>>
Why does everyone keep insisting for OP to get his wife's son some piece of shit?

Just get him something that works OP. Think about it, would you want to be driving around in some rusty piece of shit that breaks all the fucking time?

And don't worry about the fucking ECS or whatever, it's not a fucking deal breaker. Your wife is stupid for having one stupid "requirement". I bet she doesn't even know how it works or how to even fucking turn it on.
>>
>>14893415
I realize this is an ideological difference but for me there has to be a different payoff than watching the number in my bank account go up as the years go by while living as cheaply as possible. Possessions definitely aren't meaningless when they hold value to you or others whether that value is. I dont spend extravagantly or on pointless purchases but there's certain things in life that I value and spend money on to enjoy. Instead of a $10 coffee+pastry every day like some of the people that I work with have (as well as a $10 lunch), I go out for a $50 dinner one night every week or two and bring my meals to work from home. I guess it's all about a balance. I don't plan to retire in poverty relying on some nonexistent pension but on the other hand you have to live your life day by day at least a little bit.
>>
>>14884680
Wait you think those are Porsche seats?

And here we were all thinking op was the delusional retard.
>>
>>14893630
Yeah I feel you on that. The thing is, things that I thought would hold value to me that I've bought ended up not actually making me any happier than I was before I bought them. See the S12 I mentioned, was super hype buying it and shit but then I realize just 'cause it's a bit sportier and faster and looks great didn't actually impact my happiness, I just had a slightly faster and nicer looking car and dat's about it. I think money should be saved not for retirement like I made it sound like before but more for things that will give you novel experiences, feelings, memories, the shit that sticks with you. I go full savings mode with my dosh so I can have enough for stuff like that, and I don't bother getting a well-paying job and like the idea of retirement because I'd rather have more free time to experience new things and better myself at hobbies than have lots of fancy cars (although I still drool over them). But I guess I still miss having a pretty car, even if it didn't do shit for me while I owned it, heh. Though if I bought another one it'd probably lead to the same cycle.
>>
>>14881909
>a) i dont think that IS300 even has a manual option, its a semi-auto-5-speed-push-button-automatic-with-torque-convertor
Wrong, IS300s did come out with manuals after a couple of years.
>>
>>14880662

your a cool dad

i drove a 70s box fiat for my first

but now when my kid is old enough ill buy her a decent ride
>>
>>14880662
>>14880662
No, they do not come with ESC. Will your wife accept T/C (Traction Control)? It pretty much will prevent wheelspin, but it won't save the car from skids.
>>
>>14893955

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikki_Catsouras_photographs_controversy
>>
why are people treating an IS300 like some super duper mega luxury track demon car
>>
>>14880662
I didn't read the whole thread but if you live somewhere with snow you should plan on getting snow tires for it.

I don't ever use them on mine and it is really bad.
>>
>>14880662
This thread again.

We told you not to buy your son a car why don't you listen?
>>
how about you make your son get a job so he can earn his car himself. if you buy him a car, he'll probably let his friends drive it or crash it after 3 days.
>>
>>14894350
Because they're busriders and poorfags.

>RWD is dangerous
>it's a 2JZ bro like the Paul Walker meme car
>>
>>14894350
In its stock form, it's super comfy and quiet. I had plans for my IS300 to make it a fast track car, but I'm reconsidering it because I never had a car so refined before.
>>
>>14896808
Didn't your wife's son like the Civic?
>>
>>14899220
What?
>>
>>14882684
>stole dads 911
>cocaine in Catsouras's body

I would like a 911 and some cocaine and cocaine accessories. sounds like a fun night.
>>
>>14882684
do you think he was more upset about the loss of his delinquent daughter or his 911?
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.