[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People who use car alarms should be shot.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 1441995397661.png (83 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1441995397661.png
83 KB, 600x600
People who use car alarms should be shot.
>>
>>14880009

I disagree.
>>
File: 1460720271103.png (112 KB, 359x393) Image search: [Google]
1460720271103.png
112 KB, 359x393
>>
File: sad.jpg (78 KB, 427x574) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
78 KB, 427x574
Why won't it eeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnd
>>
>>14880009
Enjoy some spic or nig stealing your car in the middle of the night and then torching it so you'll never see it again.
>>
>>14880009
I have my alarm wired to 2 sirens and a 5 trumpet air horn with a 3 gallon 220 psi tank just for you.
>>
>>14880009
Why? Because it benefits your safe space?
I've had a car alarm on my car for 4 years, the only time it ever went off was when a nig was trying to break into my car and luckily I heard it and confronted him.
>>
>>14880025
I'd pay to see this
>>
File: dzIvIUq.jpg (188 KB, 704x480) Image search: [Google]
dzIvIUq.jpg
188 KB, 704x480
>anime
>>
>>14880027
I live near an airport. Multiple people's alarms go off, multiple times a day. It's hell.
>>
>>14880009

Fuck you faggot. Without car alarms my trip to the top of the parking garage would be very boring!
>>
I'll take my alarm off if you give me the keys to your car famalam
>>
A better question is: do car alarms even work anymore? They're so commonplace that hearing one go off doesn't illicit a response. Most people flat-out ignore them as annoyances.
>>
>>14880037
I am tempted to take you up on this. This alarm has been going for 15 minutes now.
>>
>>14880038

This, I would say that it depends on the setting. If it's your car in your driveway you are going to hear it and notice that the sound is close enough to be your own vehicle, if you happen to have to park in a parking garage or on the street then I would imagine no one even bats an eye when an alarm goes off these days.
>>
How do you turn off a car alarm, /o/? I'd like to start leaving passive aggressive notes on all these people's windshields.
>>
>>14880038
They work in that it makes people at the very least glance at the car
>>
>live in a quiet neighborhood
>actually outside for once
>trying to remove my windshield wiper transmission linkage because Saturn plastic a shit
>random old white guy with no gear on decides to ride around the neighborhood with his Harley
>just rides in a circles for a few minutes trying to be as loud as possible
>sets off four car alarms and leaves
For what purpose?
>>
>>14880052
Just long enough for them to watch whoever it is pretend the car is theirs. They're useless.
>>
>>14880052
Not even. At this point I just assume that somebody hit the wrong button or had their system tuned too high-strung and don't even look that way because the past 1000 times that's all it was.
>>
>>14880025
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MasocIBqaE
>>
I have never in my entire life heard a car alarm and thought it might be getting stolen. They're too sensitive, I've set them off just by cold starting in front of a car.
>>
I called the cops the other day when a car alarm went off, but only because I saw the person reach through the plastic bag window covering and unlock the passenger door first.

turned out she was homeless and living in her car and it was actually hers. kek
>>
>>14880009
>people who raise insurance rates by not installing aftermarket alarms should be shot.

ftfy
>>
Just leave it alone Tyrone
>>
>>14880054
Forever young.

That guy was probably giggling as he was doing it.
>>
People who steal cars should be shot.
>>
>autist stumbled into a car and people looked at him, so he ran home to shitpost on /o/
>>
>>14880151
>being British
>>
>>14880030
>Texan cartoon
>anime
>>
>>14880027
>nig
>confronted him
How did that go?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.