[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
your dd suddenly transforms >is it an autobot or decepticon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
your dd suddenly transforms

>is it an autobot or decepticon?
>does it kill you, leave you or bff?
>details

do you look after your car? do you love another car more? is your car tough or a hair dressers car?
>>
>>14877856
I drive a Pontiac G6. It will turn in to a fucking go-bot that nobody cares about.
>>
>my fagiata
>into autoboto fagiato
>realizes it's the shittness of itself and all that is fagiatolerato
>an hero
>>
File: 1460552018133.jpg (84 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1460552018133.jpg
84 KB, 1024x768
> this thread again
okay I like transformers
>>
>>14877856
>is it an autobot or decepticon?

Pontiac Fiero.
There was a Fiero Transformer. Punch when he was a Autobot and CounterPunch when he was disguised as a Decepticon.
>>
File: muh M1009.jpg (383 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
muh M1009.jpg
383 KB, 1024x768
>>14877856
You tell me.

I brought it back to life when it was totaled (well, kinda, it was over 25, so they didn't actually total it, they just wrote me a check for appraised value, so I didn't have to get a rebuilt title).

But I know I didn't do a perfect job, and I leave the interior dirty (lol bedliner)
>>
I drive a Honda Fit. I doubt it will be evil but I also doubt it would be very heroic.
>>
>>14877856
Jeep wrangler.

Turns into a robotic Fug bear that's to fat to walk so it has motorized scooter.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 256x192
>>14878802
>Jeep wrangler
Already is a transformer and a fucking cool one named Hound.
>>
>>14878932
Damn. That is dope. Looks like a hunchback mech from mech commander.
>>
My mazda 3 rust bucket 2005.

Turns into a less funny and more pathetic version of kup
>>
>>14877856
Its robocock enters my asshole and I wonder what is happening as I am fucked silly
>>
File: hotrod.jpg (36 KB, 400x308) Image search: [Google]
hotrod.jpg
36 KB, 400x308
This motherfucker right here, fuck I watched transformers 50 times as a kid that movie was fucking brutal it would probably get an R rating these days just for Megatron and co. executing 3/4 of the original toys and showing their lifeless husks being dragged away.

I actually asked /toy/ what some of my shit was worth and apparently I'm sitting on thousands in transformers, what a fucking pain in the ass that's going to be selling them off and having to deal with those neckbeards.
>>
File: hotrod.jpg (18 KB, 367x509) Image search: [Google]
hotrod.jpg
18 KB, 367x509
>>14879452
I've been at this awhile
>>
lol iv always had a small worry. the fiero i picked up had a decepticon sticker on the back windshield that had peeled so now its just a translucent decepticon icon. worried the day it finally runs it becomes my death. was it the snap overmeme or the lazorz that got him...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.