[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you disable a cars alarm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: unkle.jpg (28 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
unkle.jpg
28 KB, 600x900
how do you disable a cars alarm
>>
don't steal it
>>
>>14876810
i'm not, just getting in it
>>
>>14876827
Ask the owner to turn it off, Tyrone
>>
>he doesn't have the remote

Car thiefs, fucking die.
>>
>>14876839
its a car that has been left in a lot for about a year
and i just want to see what goodies are inside
>>
>>14876851
Call the cops, they'll gladly help you kindly.
>>
>>14876851
>Left in a lot for a year
>Alarm still working
Riiiiight
>>
File: 1458182307766.jpg (51 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458182307766.jpg
51 KB, 500x500
>>14876851
>just want to see what goodies are inside
Fuck dude, just piss off, fucking thug.
>>
>>14876851
look around the lot, ask who's car it is if you can. If you find someone to help, and it really is abandoned,ask to purchase the vehicle and it's goodies. it could be extremely cheap is it's really abandoned and the lot owner wants the space.

otherwise you should literally kill yourself nigger.
>>
Give it back Tyrone
>>
>>14876851

The alarm wouldn't work if that were true, Jamal.
>>
>>14876838
>>14877480
/g/ pls
>>
File: Isis.webm (3 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Isis.webm
3 MB, 600x338
So if I take the car how can I make it mine? I think it will make a great gift for my wife's son, he just turned 32 and still lives at home so I think a new car will help him find a job.
>>
>>14876794
break open the driver side window

underneath the steering column you will see two black wires. twist them and it will deactivate the eletrical current to the horn, letting you start the car without the key by bypassing the ignition. give it a shot OP, good luck
>>
>tfw you didn't know your car even had an alarm
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.