[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My sister's car broke down twice this month and the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_nd0w6cNOHZ1t3cf1wo1_400.gif (2 MB, 380x291) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nd0w6cNOHZ1t3cf1wo1_400.gif
2 MB, 380x291
My sister's car broke down twice this month and the first bill was 380 dollars, and it broke down again and now it's gone up to 1300 dollars
she bought a smart car because of how compact it was and how fuel efficient it was and I was thinking in the back of my mind "this'll be bad in the long run" and lo and behold.
How in the fuck are we gonna get that money? I don't even make 1000 dollars a month, let alone 500. Not only that but my parents' disabilty goes towards the house (we take care of them) and internet. Why fucking live anymore? This whole fucking year has been shit for me.
>>
sorry anon
>>
>>14876323
>I don't even make 1000 dollars a month
You're just the person to be doing his own work faggot.
>>
>>14876323
Technically it's not your problem.
What is exactly wrong with it?
>>
>>14876323
sell it as is

get the best shape corolla you can find
>>
Have you told your sister that buying a smart car wasn't a smart decision?

Also, tell her to learn how to use public transportation for the meantime while she saves up for the $1300 to fix her car.
>>
>>14876323
My fucking rent is $1300 a month.
>>
It seems like the only option is to figure out what the problem is, watch multiple Youtube tutorials and tackle the problem yourself. You'd be surprised as to what you can work on if you're a noob. If it's a serious problem that you don't think you can fix then I'd probably try to sell the car as is and buy a Corolla like the tripfag said >>14876348
>>
>>14876323
i cant fathom how anybody would choose a smart car over a honda fit. hell, even a cruze.
>>
>>14876422
women think they are cute or whatever
>>
>>14876422
Marketingfag here, sorry.
>>
>>14876422
Same reason poor people buy lots of apple products despite being poor.

Social status.
>>
OP here, my sister said that it is a part of the starting module that went bad.
>>
>>14876550
so on top of that, and it being programmed in, it's unfixable
>>
>>14876323
HOW IN THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT MAKING 1K A MONTH

I WAS MAKING 1600 A MONTH WHEN I WAS 16 WORKING AT A GROCERY STORE

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
>>
>>14876652
[spoiler]by working as a person who pushes carts into walmart for 7 dollars an hour for 6-9 hours a day, and with hours cut, that's maybe 3 days average a week[/spoiler]
My sister has artistic talent, so I'm sure she'll be able to get it fixed with comissions and her current job right now. I just felt like blowing off steam since this happens way too often in my family where something fucks up and we don't have the money to do something about it immediately or with no knowledge, or it's just downright impossible.
>>
File: 1427668629812.jpg (199 KB, 956x1227) Image search: [Google]
1427668629812.jpg
199 KB, 956x1227
>>14876348
>>14876428
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>14876752
>not recognizing tripfag regulars of /o/
>posting that copypasta
Looks like someone here is new
>>
>>14876730
Does she draw furries?
>>
>>14876814
>replying to a copypasta
>>
>>14876323

Have your sister sell her body on Backpage. You can get the money in a day.

You could even book her and wear a mask. She'll never know it was you. Just text her from a burner and tell her your a mute with facial scarring.
>>
File: 4L_7YoHhPME.gif (1 MB, 444x250) Image search: [Google]
4L_7YoHhPME.gif
1 MB, 444x250
>>14876501
>smart car
>social status
>>
>>14877635
Compared to a Honda, Ford, or Chevy, in the eyes of a normie?

Absolutely.
>>
>>14877025
/thread
>>
>>14877658

Smart cars are not social status symbols. They're really dumb vehicles that cost way too much money for what they're giving you. For the same kind of money a Smart ForTwo goes for, you could get a WAY more practical and good looking car.
>>
>>14876323
You'll have to drive her around in your car until she saves up the money to get it fixed (though I'd sell it for parts and buy a 15 year old Buick or Sentra instead).

But go find some smart car forums and gather up what info you can. There's usually a cheaper way - not necessarily cheap, but cheaper.
>>
>>14876730
i used to stock shelves at fucking marcs grocery store for more than that when i was 16 jesus dont you have any dignity or do you think that you really are worth so fucking little its stupid pieces of shit like you that bring the overall wages down
>>
File: Blog-Kirk-Bemusement[2].jpg (183 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Blog-Kirk-Bemusement[2].jpg
183 KB, 600x400
>>14876550
>a part of the starting module
>>
>>14876730
False. Wal-mart pays all associates $9 an hour now. $10 if you started before January.

>Assistant Store Manager
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.