[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AC dickery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 500x737) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 500x737
So /o/, my mom took her car into the dealership for an oil change because she's a pleb and her AC stopped working when she got home.

Naturally I investigated. Her pressure is perfect, her clutch is engaging, everything is perfect except it's not blowing cool air. I have no idea what it is. Any ideas? It's a newish Honda in good shape.
>>
>>14875114
freon leak?
>>
>>14875114
press the a/c button
>>
>>14875118

No leaks, tested for that.
>>
>>14875114
Probably the relay that controls the blend air door inside the dash. Or the little electric motor that moves the blend air door is fucked. Assuming the pressure IS actually good and the AC clutch is spinning
>>
>>14875136

How the hell would the dealership goons manage to mess that up?
>>
>>14875161
They wouldn't, it's probably just coincidence anon. Once had the exact same thing happen to a 2 year old Honda minivan when I was taking it out on a test drive.
>>
>>14875200

Well, great. Thanks. Hopefully I can deal with it.
>>
>>14875114
>work at Honda
>customers always bring there cars back for shit like ac not working after an oil change
>always get told to fuck off

I bet you guys are about to take it back to complain huh?

>>14875161
They don't. We don't touch interior shit on oil changes you fuck
>>
Literally yesterday I fixed my ac because the cable fell off the control unit and was stuck in max heat. Then again it is a 2000 so if yours is newer it probably has electronics.
>>
It's called coincidence. It's highly unlikely that anyone tampered with it and downright impossible that messing with anything involved in an oil change would stop the blend door working.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.