[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>late at night, close to 3 A.M >driving on unknown roads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: chris_baker_show_0_1433272790.jpg (31 KB, 500x337) Image search: [Google]
chris_baker_show_0_1433272790.jpg
31 KB, 500x337
>late at night, close to 3 A.M
>driving on unknown roads to the south with 4 friends
>be on a long road with a single line, divided by barriers
>out of the blue this white diesel Ibiza FR appears with its main beams (looked like a fucking 8000K HID kit) turned on
>wanted to pass me
>I could've let him pass by moving over to the shoulder a bit but decided against since he was being a twat by having his main beams turned on
>literally being blinded
>slow a bit to 90/100kms
>boiracer starts to tailgate me with those fucking high beams turned on
>fuckit.jpg
>brake check him twice
>the faggot slows down
>road widens
>faggot promptly overtakes me on the right
>gets in front of me
>opens window and gives me the finger, then WOT with a large cloud of smoke
>seconds later he slows down and starts to brake check me, then gives me the finger again
>he goes WOT again and takes the right to the motorway

Fucking boiracers. I mean, it was a bit of a dickish move to brake check him but wtf? He was blinding me with those fucking high beams.
I was just chilling with my mates going about our lives on unknown roads.

Weird shit/retards on the road general?
>>
Can't tell if bait or OP is just retarded
>>
>>14873751
Uh?
>>
>>14873757
>durr I'm a retarded asshole who instigates accidents but it's okay because somebody was annoying me
>>
>>14873765
So he was instigating accidents by tailgating me with his high beams turned on?
Fuck off with your contrarian bullshit.
I couldn't care less if he crashed and burned, that's what idiots like him deserve.
>>
>>14873776
*wasn't
>>
>>14873776
It's nice that you're misusing the wore contrarian but take a step back and look at this from an objective perspective instead of being a butthurt edgelord. What did you even want from this thread, validation for your shitty actions?
>>
>>14873801
I know perfectly well it was wrong to brake check him, but then again he started the shit and he was blinding me.

As for the point of this thread,
>Weird shit/retards on the road general?
>>
>>14873776
just point your rearview mirror downwards and go your marry way faggot
>>
>>14873745
>go to tax office to register my car
>pulling out
>small driveway leads out into street, it's a tight fit and I have to pull almost out into the street to not block two lanes of traffic in my truck
>finish pulling out of driveway
>some big ass blue V8 chevy from the 90's lays on his horn from the middle lane as he goes through the intersection
>laugh a little, wait for the light, make my right turn
>eventually end up passing him
>go over some railroad tracks, stop at light
>traffic filters by beside me, suddenly stops
>look in rearview
>blue truck is almost touching my back bumper with his front bumper
>takes picture of my license plate
>drives by
>roll my window down, ask him what's up
>ignores me
>laugh again as I see the "drift king" sticker on the back of this autotragic truck
>he revs his big V8 and cuts me off to get into the local high school parking lot
>later on the same drive
>elantra keeps pacing me, streets are wet and often have these slick ass bricks in intersections
>stop at light
>turns green
>elantra revs engine (I guess he was either having fun or forgot about the clutch)
>tries to pull in front of me
>at this particular moment, my back end loses traction
>get hektik, go sideways through rest of intersection
>correct myself
>elantra now refuses to pace me

I don't get it, am I really driving that bad?
>>
>doesn't own a flip down Mirror to fuck highbeamers with their own medicine
>>
>>14874035
>>14873904
I did flip the mirror but the light was so bright the interior of my car looked like a club.
>>
>>14873810
It was a hypothetical question, on some level you knew you were an asshole and are looking for a bunch of internet strangers to go "omg its not ur falt ur our speshul liddle angle :)" while mentally discarding other posts due to confirmation bias.

You made it "Weird shit/retards on the road general" so it wasn't just a blog post, unless that "retards on the road part" applies to you. Deny it all you want but you know I'm right.
>>
>>14873751
It's mjet, he's a fucking retarded moor
>>
>>14874045
I was a retard by having him brake checked. I know that perfectly well, but I was just simply furious about the shit he was pulling.
>>
>>14874065
You're both assholes, you moreso.
>>
>carry gun in car
>people who road rage at me calm the fuck down when they see it
>>
>diesel ibiza
>faggot boiracer

Not surprised. Such is life in tugaland
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.