[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trying to sell a Truck.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_0837.jpg (419 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0837.jpg
419 KB, 576x768
I don't know jack shit about trucks but I would like to get rid of a truck that was given to me to after a passing & since im not a truck guy I was wondering if /o/ could lead a young /sp/artan in the correct direction of how to get the most selling privately over a stealership.
>>
File: amazon.png (7 KB, 688x119) Image search: [Google]
amazon.png
7 KB, 688x119
Am willing to buy things just need to know /o/ opinion
>>
File: IMG_0953.jpg (298 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0953.jpg
298 KB, 576x768
Sorta late to post I know
>>
Where do you live?
Personally I'd keep it, but with that mileage I'd ask 14k.
>>
File: IMG_0841.jpg (459 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0841.jpg
459 KB, 576x768
>>14872975
Louisiana, & yeah I was thinking of somewhere between 14-16k, but honestly I was considering keeping it since it's paid off & everything but untimely decided not too. Im 22 & never been into trucks a bit. I hate the length of it & height. I'd much rather sell it to someone who would use it.
>>
>>14872992
I would say check it's trade-in value at local dealerships and spend some time online to see what people with similar models are asking for. Find an average price after all that.

After property, vehicles are a large investment so take some time with it.

personally I would keep it, but I have a rural ranch and another farm truck is handy.
>>
File: IMG_0864.jpg (417 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0864.jpg
417 KB, 576x768
>>14873050
appericate the help, now riddle me thing how do I go about clearing this light up? Is the toothpaste meme real?
>>
>>14873138
Don't bother with the toothpaste crap, just go buy the polishing kit from your local auto parts store. They're cheap and work.
>>
>>14873138
headlight cleaning kits work good enough. You'll spend more time reading the instructions than actually cleaning so prepare to be bored.
>>
>>14872949
be sensible here, you may not enjoy it, but it's a low mileage vehicle for free. you can drive and maintain it till it dies, or, trade it in for something you would be happier with, possibly even your other vehicle as well if you have one. if you sell it for cash privately, find an average asking price for similar trim level/mileage/engine/4wd or 2wd, sell it and put the money into a savings you won't touch, or use it to wipe out some debt, make payments, then toss the leftovers into savings.

you have a chance for short term enjoyment, or a long term beneficial choice. be wise.
>>
>>14873138
Buy Meguiars/3M headlight cleaning kit
Follow instructions
Get clean headlights
>>
tfw in virginia and in the market for a truck just like that....

I have $10k cash right here for you, OP
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.