[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hellcat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Convince me to buy/not buy one of these, k?
They are cheap for a new performance car. They will hold value better than the highest spec Camaro or Mustang. There is a 4 door version if that is an issue.

BUT also in the ballpark price wise are several other interesting vehicles...
>>
>>14869378
This will absolutely, in no way, ever, ever, hold onto value like the GT350R is going to.
>>
>>14869378
This is /o/

I do this all the time lol
>>
>>14869391

Every Mustang will end up in a trailer park

Does not matter if true, everyone believes it.
>>
>>14869515
And everyone who owns a Charger or Challenger is melanated, doesn't mean stereotypes are true.

If you want a car that will hold value and is actually a worth the performance it lays down, get the Mustang GT350R.

Or experience the Joys of FCA ownership.
>>
>>14869378
a 392 with a pair of turbos makes more power
>>
>>14869542

I don't want to discuss how you like to fuck your sheep, k? I will never be buying a Mustang in any flavor.
>>
File: 00I0I_9ci2CUfziHc_600x450.jpg (37 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
00I0I_9ci2CUfziHc_600x450.jpg
37 KB, 600x450
Oh look, it's garbage day in the mobile acres
>>
>>14869378
It does not have a 4 door version faggot. The charger is completely different
>>
>>14869767
No it isn't "completely different" it's a 4 door way to get a hellcat
>>
File: 1449091225076.jpg (152 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1449091225076.jpg
152 KB, 750x750
>>14869391
>>14869542
>because i say so
this is the last dying breath of the muscle car. i'm sure you wouldn't know anything about this, as you're on /o/ and have likely never even sat behind the wheel of a hellcat or a gt350r. the hellcat is a muscle car. the gt350r is a track car. the hellcat is the only muscle car on the market, and will likely be the last ever. if you spoke a language other than benchracing, this would be easy to grasp, but you clearly are miles from understanding the point of a hellcat.
>>
>>14869938
Still replying to me? Sorry your thread isn't getting more attention but no-one cares about the Hellcat or your Tonka 'Muscle'. It sounds like you are pretty convinced what car you want to buy so just go ahead and do it faggot.

>oh wait, you can't
>>
>>14869986

Yeah that wasn't me but >>14869986

Actually I am the OP here, that's not me. And I can definitely afford a $65K car, most people I know can, sorry if that seems extreme to you. I see you're a Mustang fan, that's OK and I respect your choice but let's stay on topic here? FWIW I am not interested in the current model mustang at all... I have been tempted in the past by a Terminator a couple times, or a 93 Cobra, but I can afford things not that interest me so much more.
>>
>>14869378
It's a muscle car, not a sports car. The only races you'll win in it are at the lights and in a straight line.

With that said, go for it. It's a boat, comfy enough to DD and with functional back seats.
>>
>>14870210
Fair enough OP, can you afford a CTS-V? Probably what I would go for a class up.
>>
>>14869378
don't
>>
>C7 Z06
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.