[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wat Kar is gud
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1449872635715.jpg (120 KB, 1280x848) Image search: [Google]
1449872635715.jpg
120 KB, 1280x848
Looking to get my first car.
I want something somewhat fun to drive, mainly interested in hatchbacks, but a 2 door coupes are also an option.
The focus svt seemed perfect but I don't know if I should get it as there seem to be very few where I live and I don't know how hard it is to fix.
There are no civics si and I would like to avoid anything vw due to bad past experiences.
>>
>>14868011
Chevy cobalt, manual transmission.
>>
>>14868011
Fiat Punto
>>
How's the Renault Clio sport? Saw one the other day for 3k, looked ok.
No cobalts in my cunt sadly.
How good are the seat Ibiza and leon?
>>
>>14868011
How old are you?
What will you be using the car for?
What do you expect the car to do?
How important is performance to you?
How important is looks to you?
Can you drive manual?
>>
>>14868053
21, mostly dd, be somewhat fun to drive and going to keep it for 1 or 2 years, performance is important but I don't really care about going fast, looks are not that important, I know how to drive manual.
>>
>>14868027
just checked this one, looks good.
>>
>>14868019
What about an Aloha Edition?
>>
Fox body
>>
>>14868096
EU or NA?
>>
>>14869315
mex
>>
>>14868096
>be somewhat fun to drive and going to keep it for 1 or 2 years
Are you fucking retarded? Any car you buy should be used for a minimum of 5 years. I would rather suggest going towards 10 if you can keep up with the maintenance halfway cheaply.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.