[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone been screwed by a used car dealer? Stories? >I refuse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Deception1.jpg (97 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Deception1.jpg
97 KB, 500x333
Anyone been screwed by a used car dealer? Stories?

>I refuse to talk to a dealer now. My dealer-cherry has been popped. Also, anyone from the middle-east to india are basically lying about everything and pushy as fuck. Why is this so? I'm not being racist.
>>
>>14859176
were they a christian dealer? or the very least a Caucasian or Vietnamese dealer? Chinks have always treated me well.
>>
i bought my first car from a used car dealership.. still have it.. great car, never had any problems with it
>>
Hey, look everyone!

It's the guy who ised LPG's picture!
He made a new thread!

Let's all give him a hard time about it anyway!
>>
>>14859188
no bully
>>
>>14859176
Any dealer I go to if the guy's pushy I just leave. The best feeling is getting a guy that hangs around to give you keys and answer questions when you have them but isn't sniffing your asshole the whole time.
>>
>>14860117
first question, are you a dealer
if yes, tell them to fuck off. seriously. never dealers. they are just liars with no conscience.
>>
File: tmp_794-1457878189677-369000789.png (108 KB, 273x252) Image search: [Google]
tmp_794-1457878189677-369000789.png
108 KB, 273x252
>buying a used car from a dealer
>>
>>14860715
most of the cars on "owner" craigslist are dealers now. you drive there and they say they're a dealer. which they'll all add $300+ to what they asked for on the ad
>>
>>14860733
300? I'd say 2000 at least. They would go out of business only making 300 per flip.
>>
>walking around shitty sub $5000 used lot in wisconsin
>all the cars have rain gutter rockers and bondo
>>
>>14859176

It's not racist. I'm Indian and I wouldn't buy from an Indian dealer. Same reason as you OP. They lie about everything.
>>
>>14860733
No. I buy cars or help people buy off Craigslist a lot, anyone who has spent a half decent amount of time there knows how to spot the dealers. You're just dumb and/or live in a crummy city filled with used car dealers
>>
File: brakes.jpg (661 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
brakes.jpg
661 KB, 1632x1224
2012 Civic bought last month, front brakes started squealing almost right off the lot, even though I had it inspected and they had it saftied after, and pads/rotors were marked fine. Pretty sure the steelership did this on purpose for some BS reason. I bought new pads thinking they must have missed them being warn out in the inspection I had done after arguing with them that I wanted it inspected and they didn't want me to get it inspected without a down payment first. Luckily I was able to convince them without a payment but WTF is this shit??
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.