[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /o/, I have 16k saved up to spend on a car. It can be used
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: ja_rule_70691.jpg (115 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
ja_rule_70691.jpg
115 KB, 600x300
Hey /o/,

I have 16k saved up to spend on a car. It can be used as a down payment or I can buy something used. This will actually be my first car, as I've been relying on borrowing my parents' cars, public transportation, and my gf picks me up from work. I make 45k a year right now, but I don't really want to have to make payments on a depreciating asset.

The thing is, I'm 25 and I've waited a really, really, long time to finally be able to buy something I want. I've always wanted a LS-swapped S13, since it's 350HP+ in a 2700 pound car. But I know that's not practical at all, seeing as how this will have to be a daily driver. I've also looked at the FRS/BRZ, but I am not about to spend 27k. I don't mind saving up a bit more.

Any recommendations?

Must be manual and AWD or RWD.
>>
Why did you just tell us your life story you fucking underaged blogging faggot?

Fuck off.
>>
>>14855945
fuck off kid
>>
>>14855945
>16k saved up
>FRS/BRZ

Eww. Just get a Corvette you nignog.
>>
File: perfection.png (2 MB, 1138x786) Image search: [Google]
perfection.png
2 MB, 1138x786
>>
>>14855945
MOOOONNNIIICCCAAAAAAAA
>>
>>14856379
Bill?
>>
File: 5833300776_16397d884b_b.jpg (346 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
5833300776_16397d884b_b.jpg
346 KB, 1024x640
>>14855945
>I have 16k saved up to spend on a car.
say no more
bow before the godmachine
>>
Welcome to /o/ you faggot ass kid. You must be new because no one cares to hear your life story.

Have you thought about a new Rustang? Or 370z
>>
>>14855945
Nobody asked for your life story faggot.

If you want to be cheap faggot, and spend $16k on a shitbox, then get a shitbox.

Cars are always depreciating assets. Deal with it. If they aren't much of a priority for you, then don't buy a fast car. Fast=expensive to maintain. You're going to do best with a shit-tier, slow car. So maybe an FRS/BRZ is the way to go. Get one used.
>>
Wow, all the neets got ultra triggered. Good on you op. I wouldn't recommend the S13 unless you already have a reliable daily. It'll be a hassle.
>>
>>14855945
Used civic and gtfo
>>
You can easily get a BRZ for under $20k used. Just don't make the sense of paying $15k for one with 120k miles when you can get one for $17k with 30k miles.

Also, look into different trim levels: base, premium, limited.
>>
>>14855945
350Z.
Make sure you get a later model as they upgraded/replaced the engine to keep it selling as it went on;
Pre-2005: 287HP
Post-2005: 300HP
Post-2007: 304HP
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.