[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you hate cyclists?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: 1456893134633.jpg (64 KB, 618x349) Image search: [Google]
1456893134633.jpg
64 KB, 618x349
Why do you hate cyclists?
>>
They get stuck in your grille and can encourage corrosion if not cleaned off.
>>
>>14855788
i dont
>>
I don't.
Only those big groups of road bicycle racers, think they own the road and shit. We have rules for cyclist and they listen to non of them.
They are only fun to overtake on an old, shitty, rusty, single gear bike, they get mad as hell if you do that.
>>
>>14857578
More fun to overtake on baiku. Braap right in their sweaty faces.
>>
I am a cyclist.

It's about the same proportion of shitty cyclists as it is of shitty drivers, in my experience.
>>
>>14857603
You're a fucking no-good piece of shit and every one of those "shitty" drivers is someone like me intentionally making life hard for someone who deserves it. Pt the toys away.
>>
>>14855788
Because they're a much more expensive liability when they don't follow the rules of the road. They also don't understand to take a sidewalk on steep inclines.
>>
>>14857595
They don't care for that, no matter how hard I rev bomb them.

It's the fact that a regular guy on a shitty fully steel bike can overtake them, "trained athletes" on a featherweight >24 speed bike that has cost them several thousands of euros.
>>
>>14855788
I don't.
I hate people that walk in the road when there's obviously perfectly good grass to the side.
>>
>>14855788
I hate them for either being too casual or too pro
also fuck the peloton
>>
>>14855788
Because they get all the benefits of being a road vehicle with none of the things they should need to pay and have.
A bike hitting something with metallic paint can cause tens of thousands of dollars damage and yet they are not required to be registered or insured, forcing you to go after the rider out of pocket.
>>
My ex gf is a cyclist
>>
I didn't care about them.
Then I went to /n/ for the fun of it.
Now I can't help but think that any cyclist in a spandex suit might be some sort of asshole.
>>
Pedal cyclists? Because they don't want to use the bike line. At all. The bike lane has nice fence posts and a strip of grass and flowers between it and the road, but no, they need to get to the other side of the street, and there's a crosswalk up there. Fuck waiting at traffic lights, right? You go to work on a mountain bike so you don't need any rules. You just go wherever, because you have a fucking mountain bike, and you're a total badass.

It's even worse when they ride on the sidewalk

And, you know, if there's no fucking bike lane, don't take your fucking bike. There's a bus if you want the speedy transportation of the roads. Otherwise, there is a fucking sidewalk. For walking. On the side of the road. Side. Walk. Not. Side. Ride. Do I run straight over your lawn with my car? Do I mow down pedestrians on the sidewalk like it's their responsibility to yield in the walking area? No. "oh, but they could totally dodge if they paid attention". Fuck you.
>>
I hate blood stains
>>
>>14857716
take a deep breath
>>
>>14857716
>implying the cycle way is not full of pedestrians
>>
>>14855788
Because they dress like faggots like your pic.
>>
>>14855788

when you go round a perfect blind corner and theres a pack of 4 of them all accross the road and you have to brake from 70 to nothing ending up sliding accross the road into oncoming lane to not fuck your car up. and then they all look at you disgusted that you'd be driving on their roads. bunch of entitled faggots. but eh i give them the barest amount of room when over taking and i dont use my brakes round town so they're always having to slam on thiers when i just slap it in 1st coming to a stop light. they get so mad but its immpossible to be scared of someone dressed in a fucking lycra bodysuit.
>>
>>14855788
Because they go out in packs on the weekend and completely obstruct A1A on their multi-thousand dollar bicycles while wearing their stupid spandex suits with logos all over them. Bunch of wannabe lance armstrongs who go 15mph in a pack
>>
File: 2314.jpg (358 KB, 1840x1840) Image search: [Google]
2314.jpg
358 KB, 1840x1840
>>14855788
They're cunts.
>>
>>14855788
Here in Florida. They have dedicated lanes so.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 306x306
Because get the fuck off my road
>>
>ride through 45+ mph zones only doing around 5-10mph
>taking up entire lanes
>basic laws don't apply to them

Besides being douchebags in general, fuck anyone who rides a bike on the streets.
>>
>>14857610
this cuck is triggered hard as fuck lel
>>
Peletons

Also, "red and green. Cyclists! Learn the bloody difference!"
>>
>>14858672
This
>>
>saves the environment
>somehow cyclists are the problem
>>
>>be taking my back road way to work
>>50mph limit, usually go 70
>>coming around blind corner, bike in middle of road
>>have to swerve around his stupid ass almost losing my ass
>>2weeks later he was turned into hello by an f350
>>pissed on his roadside flower memorial
>>
>>14859271

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmNCziNhMmI
>>
>>14857616
I have a 10 km commute by bike and those cunts are the worst. They start speeding up the moment you try to overtake them, and when you abort your overtake and stay behind them, they start slowing down again after a while.
>>
File: IMG29219.jpg (149 KB, 850x637) Image search: [Google]
IMG29219.jpg
149 KB, 850x637
>>14855788

they're liberal FAGGOTS
>>
>>14859727

This
>>
>>14859727
Most bro truckers hold conservative political views.
>>
>>14860072
Nevermind, disregard my shit reading comprehension
>>
File: 6bphR3T.gif (2 MB, 399x171) Image search: [Google]
6bphR3T.gif
2 MB, 399x171
>>
>>14855788
They all have their own version of cyclist rules that makes it hard to tell what they are going to do
>>
>>14855788
Bikes in cities: a-ok and desu sensible if you live in one.

Bikes doing 5mph up steep hills where I live out in the country where the average traffic speed is 60 and there's only one lane but they all think they're tour de france and ride two abreast: fuck off.
>>
The ones geared up in Spandex and riding a $5000 bicycle are 90% going to be in the road like they belong there, obstructing traffic while there is a sidewalk or a shoulder to ride on...
>>
File: 1354698755968.jpg (38 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1354698755968.jpg
38 KB, 400x300
>>14857626
>nice stretch of road near my house
>beautiful to walk down, lots of nature
>double-wide sidewalks because its a rich neighborhood
>lots of grass to either side
>old cunts still walk their dogs IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET WHAT THE FUCK

God help you if you take an afternoon drive on a sunday, you'll probably have to swerve for 4-5 of these old fucks.
>>
>>14859326
>>saves the environment

i know its trolling but people really believe this
>>
>>14855788
>Why do you hate cyclists?

They accept no responsibility for their actions
They accept no liability for their actions
Unlike real road users they are unlicensed, untrained and untested
They use the roads as a playground for their leisure activity

Basically they can do whatever the fuck they want, whenever they want and experience no reprimand. All while acting like entitled cunts.
>>
Because they exist.
>>
Netherlands here.

We have shitty cyclists that have no regard for any other user of the road, especially those riding racing cycles. People texting on their phones and not noticing they're veering into the driving road (requiring all cars to step on the break), never yielding.

And the worst part is, if any motorized vehicle hits the cyclist, the driver of said motorized vehicle is always responsible, even when the cyclist is a total idiot and it was entirely his fault. So even if you hit a cyclist on the freeway the driver of the car is responsible.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-04-04-14h46m20s951.jpg (181 KB, 1280x738) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-04-04-14h46m20s951.jpg
181 KB, 1280x738
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-04-04-14h46m27s855.jpg (198 KB, 1280x738) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-04-04-14h46m27s855.jpg
198 KB, 1280x738
>>14860201
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-04-04-14h46m49s773.jpg (271 KB, 1280x738) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-04-04-14h46m49s773.jpg
271 KB, 1280x738
>>14860212
>>
File: cyclist.webm (768 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cyclist.webm
768 KB, 1280x720
>Cyclists
>>
I ride on the sidewalk because it's not against the law here.

plus I aint riding next to 55mph traffic. It's bad enough when some cement truck blasts past me on the sidewalk, I always feel like a rock is going to hit me in the face.
>>
>>14860240
the only people who insist that it's illegal to bike on the sidewalk are cyclists.
>>
>>14860242
In some places it is illegal.

plus in cities its better to be on the road. since all the cars are going slow anyway + a lot of people on the sidewalk.
>>
>>14860240
>scratches one cyclist off my list of people to kill
>>
>>14860228
how is it not legal to overtake him in this case? is this really the law in america or was this some kind of event?
>>
>>14860251
I only ride for fun anyway. and I just wear normal clothes + a helmet. Those people who wear those jerseys are just weird.

>my dad is one of them

>>14860253
blind corner and double yellow line.
>>
>>14860253
Double yellow and there are like 4 cops right there. Overtaking him would be pretty much asking for a ticket. Of course, the cyclists could have always just pulled off to the side for like 30 seconds, let everyone else continue on with their lives, and resume pedaling their hearts out after the cars and motorcycles have passed.
>>
>>14860250
it's illegal in jew york city and almost nowhere else.
>>
File: YpwQ3.gif (2 MB, 450x257) Image search: [Google]
YpwQ3.gif
2 MB, 450x257
>>
>>14860258
>>14860266
b-but this is legal in my country. there are exceptions to double yellow line you know.

And that cyclist would get a hefty fucking fine for being in the middle of the road and missing his jacket (even if its during the day)
>>
>>14860276
Double yellow isn't just for shit and giggles, they do it over hills and stuff when passing is dangerous.
>>
>>14860142
This.
>>
>>14860269
That's so sad, his paint is sure to be scratched and panels dented.
>>
>>14860269
Theres a guy filming that shit with his phone instead of getting the fuck out the way.
Confirmed retard
>>
>>14860297

t. cyclist
>>
>>14860282
yeah but its a fucking biker, you can see past him and he shouldn't take all of the road. Like I said here you can get past him
>>
File: 1460463464901.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1460463464901.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>14855788
You mean bikers in general
>>
>>14860242
you have never ridden a bike in a city center
>>
>>14860103
I see people doing this too, I usually slow down and point at the sidewalk like an asshole.
>>
i don't, I'm one of them
>>
Because I work on a marine corps base that for some reasons allows these faggots to simply cruise through with no regards to the security concerns.

They also close roads on base for their gay little races with no regards to the Marines that live and work there. I don't give a fuck if it's Saturday or Sunday some of us work every weekend and we have to take ridiculous detours to get to our jobs securing the goddam base because of faggot cyclists who have no regard for the goddam 10 truck military convoy they're slowing down all the time
>>
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
>>14855788
>going busy two lane road
>two cyclists in the middle of the fucking road
>go to pass
>motherfucker starts screaming at me telling me I cannot pass him
>motherfucker hits my rear passenger window
>fuckyoutoo.jpg
>pull in front and slam the brakes
>dickhead bounces his head of the spoiler
>call police tell them a cyclist hit my car
>tell them I hit my brakes because a rabbit ran in front of me
>they say it's the cyclists fault for not paying attention
>collect nice insurance money while asshole has a concussion and broken collarbone

Hate them with a dying passion
>>
>>14855788
I've worked on all kinds of bikes, and I love bikes.
Cyclists, not so much.

>why is this custom carbon fiber frame so expensive?
>can't you tune it up for free?
>I am not paying that much for you to work on my bike

The last being said after the work was done.
Fair enough though, most people are awful and customers of any type reflect this well. How ever, I do think the type of asshole directly links to the money they have.
>>
>>14860338
Not everywhere on earth is a city center. The sidewalks argument is used exclusively when you're on 45MPH roads going 13.

You deserve to be rear ended.
>>
>>14859346
You're a saint among sinners my friend
>>
Any other MNfags here?
I used to work downtown, had to deal with a lot of cyclists. Anybody who lives around the area knows how bad they can be. Aside from the typical red light running, lane hogging, and ass sweat stained spandex wearing, around here they like to make left hand turns across traffic whenever they *feel* like there is an opening. Oh, and those bike lanes? Fuck you if you think they're going to stick to them.
>>
>all this impotent rage
>making up stories about how you "owned" cyclists
These threads are always hilarious

>arghhh gotta get to my job at Applebees if I'm 1 minute late I'm going to get fired and won't be able to afford the car payments on my Versa!!

You are mad because cyclists are better than you, period. They have the expendable income to afford an expensive toy, have the job flexibility to ride it on a weekday, and are obviously more fit and smarter than you.
>>
>>14860691
>expensive toy
>can isn't expensive

Keep trying faggot
>>
>>14860657
mpls fag here
used to live by there river road omg rage. two lane road, there isnt even a center line for the majority of it its such a skinny road. best thing, theres a PERFECTLY good bike part RIGHT NEXT TO IT. i know, i ride on it all the time. its nice and flat, paved very well, separate from walking paths, enough room for many bikers, but nope. they have to be on the skinny road going 15 mph. and because this is mpls, bitches in thier priuses just go right behind them and dont pass. it used to be really bad, its gotten better now.
>>
>>14855788
As long as they ride in places where they don't really impede the flow of traffic, then I don't mind them at all. It's when they ride on a two lane road with hills, no shoulder and no chance for anyone to pass that my jimmies start getting rustled. Also as long as they actually follow the fucking road laws like they're supposed to.
>>
I'm a cyclist and even I hate them. Most ride right in the middle of the road and blow through red lights. They're all so slow too. If you can't maintain at least a 20mph pace, you should stick to the sidewalks.
>>
>>14860543
>tfw mountain biker who pays out the ass for parts and labor
I get why it's expensive though.

What I don't get is why people bike on roads and risk mortal injury...
When you could be in the mountains or a state park with your bros getting lit and flying down trails. You might run into like one or two bears, tops, and they're way less dangerous than cars.

I've road biked before and it's not even fun
>>
>>14860691

>implying people who ride bikes as their primary mode of transportation are not just too poor to afford a car

0/10
>>
>>14855788
i hate the fucks that ride in the twisty back roads of my local califagia roads in parallel through corners.

but what i hate most of all are the faggot runners with their earphones on. that are everywhere here
>>
>>14860691
>barely any luggage
>half the speed
>wind and rain
yea naw fugg off
>>
>>14860724
>>14860861
>>14860882
>they are so poor they think of cycling as a mode of transportation
>they actually think people out in the middle of the day in spandex on public roads are commuting
I guarantee your shitbox costs less than an entry level carbon road bike, and a fraction of the cost of any serious cyclists bike and gear. You can't pretend to be financially well off but throw a tantrum when you are inconvenienced for two seconds while driving, the stories don't line up.
>>
>>14860691
>we're better than you

And here, ladies and gentlemen, is the cyclist in his natural state; smugness. Cyclists suffer from a complete lack of self-awareness, and perpetually act in ways that make people hate them, which they justify by saying they're just better than you.
>>
Why do they use light expensive bikes to exercise with?
What you need is more resistance so a cheap heavy bike will get you fit faster.

Reason #376 for cyclers being retarded
>>
File: 1454676389065.jpg (71 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1454676389065.jpg
71 KB, 500x500
>>14860910
>I guarantee your shitbox costs less than an entry level carbon road bike, and a fraction of the cost of any serious cyclists bike and gear.

So basically what you're doing here is boasting that you spent more on a vastly inferior mode of transport, both for business and leisure.
>>
>>14857716
>implying roads are explicitly for cars
>implying you shouldn't take a route if it doesn't have a bike lane
>implying you aren't literally retarded
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSG_XE8Qh60
>>
>>14860929
The air gives you all the resistance you could ever need. You use a good bike because faster is better. Car people should understand that.
>>
Someone should build a super-sturdy, plain-looking Crown Vic with a bull bar and hide-away plates to go run these faggots down with. It's fool-proof.

>"Can you describe the vehicle, sir?"
>"Uh, it was a white crown vic."
Kek
>>
>>14860948
deserved it
>>
>>14860948
Hope he got a bonus for that. Real public service
>>
>>14860942
yes
problem?
>>
Perfectly fine if you're in a city, won't be going too fast anyway, not at all an issue. In fact I encourage it for those situations since you wouldn't have to park, some cases you aren't even going faster than walking speed for the whole trip. Outside of that...

basically the secret worse form of motorcyclists who think that just because they can get between gaps in cars between lanes, they should. Always like that snowcat guy on youtube trying to tell all the cars how to drive and how they're "in the wrong" as they've memorized only the bike parts of traffic codes. Always the same hippie who bleats on forever about being green but really it's just about being different or really just too poor to even have a car. Or they aspire to get a scooter or motorcycle so they can be an even bigger inconvenience since then they wouldn't get left behind after 30 mph.

All of this would go away if you would at least make an attempt to get the fuck over in the lane so it's possible for cars to pass you. If you're on a tight road with no side lane, fine whatever, that's too much pressure, nothing you can do there. If you're on a big country road with an emergency lane and it's flat and there's no hill to fall off of, get the fuck over and let people pass you already and nobody would even remember that there are cyclists. Some of these lanes are so big that you could easily work it out with everyone as you could be on the side and they could easily pass you without ever having to go into the oncoming lane at all. But nooooooo stick right in the middle because "muh code says I am a car too" or whatever the fuck. Honestly at a certain point you're just a contrarian looking for attention.
>>
>>14860910
>I guarantee your shitbox costs less than an entry level carbon road bike
Plenty of people on /o/ have cars worth more than 2k, myself included.

https://www.rei.com/product/897231/ghost-nivolet-2-lc-tour-105-bike-2016?cm_mmc=cse_PLA_GOOG-_-8972310004&CAWELAID=120217890001948848&lsft=cm_mmc:cse_PLA_GOOG

Hobbyists are the worst cyclists to deal with in my city. Multiple huge paved trails throughout the city, sidewalks that are essentially unused in the suburbs where speed limits are 45mph and then you get the spandex clad retards holding up traffic because they're too stupid to find a safer place to ride. People who are actually biking to get somewhere use the sidewalk 90+% of the time and actually stop at red lights and stop signs.
>>
File: 1457902684395.jpg (21 KB, 570x570) Image search: [Google]
1457902684395.jpg
21 KB, 570x570
I don't mind cyclists if they follow the rules of the road.

>sitting at red light
>cyclist pulls up next to me and balances the whole light without putting his feet down
>mfw
>>
>>14861012
ok
>>
File: 1459565492608.gif (1 MB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
1459565492608.gif
1 MB, 371x209
>>14861012
>snowcat
>>
>>14860910
>I guarantee your shitbox costs less than an entry level carbon road bike

So you're paying more for mediocrity congratulations
>>
>>14860732
>mpls fag here

Multiprotocol Label Switching fag?
>>
>>14860963
Why wear aero enhancing spandex and helmets then?
>>
>>14861389

Because they don't care about fitness, they just want to look like pros
>>
>>14857603
get a car, poorfag
>>
File: darkknightsuit01.jpg (53 KB, 450x224) Image search: [Google]
darkknightsuit01.jpg
53 KB, 450x224
>>14861389

Because spandex is soooo abrasion and impact resistant.

"But we're only doing 20-30mph". They actually believe it's safe.
>>
>>14860929
the people who are more into this kind of thing have a steel frame road bike for this purpose
mind you even those never get near 19 lbs
>>14861389
I don't know about them
could just be better for low friction and heat
normal clothes wear out quickly and are uncomfortable if 20 mph is your normal speed
>>
>>14861389
I basically never see aero helmets on the road and spandex is honestly the comfiest thing to ride in.
>>
How could any man feel manly when driving a fucking bicycle ? If you can't find any answer to this, you prove that all cyclists are beta manlets.
>>
>>14861414
true
don't throw roadies and decent bike commuters into one pot
t. shitbox driver/spandex and carbon fibre free bicycle commuter
>>
>>14861470
unsecure pussy detected
>>
>>14861470
Start by not being so insecure that you avoid doing something because of how others perceive you. This may be an alien concept to you as you are clearly not a man.
>>
File: hit the bong too hard.jpg (66 KB, 620x496) Image search: [Google]
hit the bong too hard.jpg
66 KB, 620x496
>>14861454
it melts into graze if ye are unlucky
>>
>>14861470
>what is going off a 20ft sheer cliff face on your trusty mountain bike on your way to the hardware store after a hard night of coaching youth football and banging hot bitches
Manly indeed
>>
They are slow as fuck and dont observe and your fucked if one decides to crash into you because they are not insured. If you want to be on two wheels then get a motorbike like a normal person.
>>
File: manly-as-fuck.jpg (572 KB, 2856x1606) Image search: [Google]
manly-as-fuck.jpg
572 KB, 2856x1606
>>14861470
>>
>>14861523
>If you want to be on two wheels then get a motorbike like a normal person
Please explain to me, in what universe upgrading minor pain in the ass to literal road-cancer is a solution to a problem?
>>
>>14861540
>bicycle fag logic
>>
>>14861486
just a flesh wound
>>
Because they bitch about drivers not following the rules of the road yet ignore every traffic law imaginable.
>>
Because they're like feminists. They claim to want equality and a fair shake, but they really want special treatment and acknowledgement of how special and superior they are.
>>
Biking to work is faster because traffic is awful where I live.

Then I get to have an unreliable fun car on the weekends instead of compromising on a boring commuter shitbox.
>>
Some CUNT cyclist riding in the centre lane the other, I was tempted to drive into oncoming traffic and hit the insufferable faggot.
>>
>>14862261
>Biking to work is faster because traffic is awful where I live.
Why not move? living in the big shitty is miserable
>>
File: IMAG1394.jpg (2 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1394.jpg
2 MB, 2688x1520
>all this anger about nothing
>>
>>14857603
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ogY3dgy_14&index=3&
>>
I've toured long distance and camped on a bicycle, and used to ride with several others on 30-50 mile day trips a lot. We never did the "hey, let's talk side by side shit" or threaten people's lives because they got close or honked at us. We always rode single file close to the edge of the road. We stopped at lights, and tried not to be an issue in traffic. But that was 20 years ago.

Today's bicyclists are entitled assholes and militant dickheads.
>>
File: fuck critical mass 2.gif (2 MB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
fuck critical mass 2.gif
2 MB, 245x200
>>14862556
>entitled assholes
>militant dickheads
>>
>>14860691
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRxAZLV6vgU
>>
Pack of spandex wearing cunts that ride in the middle of the road just because they can.

Get the fuck off the road, why do cyclists ride at 10km/h down a road that has no shoulder, blind corners and a speed limit of 100km/h do they have a fucking death wish or are they actually retarded?
>>
>live just off the highway
>theres a secondary road with a 50km/hr limit
>cycilists always ride on said road
>always groups of 10 basically riding side by side, which is illegal
>speed by them going 100 every single time
>laugh as I look in my back mirror and all their hands are up in the air

I dont have an issue with them but if you break the rules go fuck yourself..

If your driving in the middle of the street, that doesn't give you the right to blow stop signs and cycle on crosswalks. If your using a road designed for vehicle, follow the fucking rules.
>>
electric bike senpai here, its 50km's from my doorstep to my work, i'm mechanic in a steelfactory, cant aford to come to my work death tired from getting to my work with a normal bike.
I take my bike to work now and then too keep the cost of my fuel down, fuck EU fuel costs.
and i have a little workout too then.

what i want to say is, the fun of passing the cyclist fags on my bike is pure bliss.
when i pass them by at 30km/h and these fags try to overtake me but cant keep up is probably 50% reason why i take the bike to work.
I have actualy had these fags call me all kinds of names when i pass them on my bike, the buthurt is real.
>>
>>14860910
My shitbox has a running engine, 2 more wheels, more suspension parts and doesn't require me to dress like a discount s&m fetishist. I guess I win.
>>
>>14862594
forgot to tell i take the bike roads, so for about 70%of my road i dont get in the way of cars.
the other 30% is shit for both cars and bikes.
>>
Do people that ride pushbikes have a death wish?

I ride a motorcycle and i realise that 90% of the cars on the road want me dead so i try my best to stay the fuck out of their way.

Why do people on pushbikes tempt fate and even provoke people in cars hoping for a confrontation they can put on the youtoobs?

Just get off the fucking road its not hard. Cars hate people that slow them down by 3km/h and you are slowing them down by a good 50km/h
>>
>>14862594

My brother has one of those. The first thing he warned me about was how the brakes aren't as effective as a motorcycle (I'm now a motorcyclist as is he). The second thing he warned me about was how deceptively quick those things build speed.

I took off for a ride around his neighborhood.... fucking hell he was right! What felt like a normal mountain bike was suddenly doing 45mph on suburban streets. Holy crap I need to STOP! Wow they are fun !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyjO8R-qnQM
>>
>>14862645
i dont think you are talking about the same thing, over her in the EU a electrical bike is a bike with a small motor on battery assisting the pedaling.
So when your doing 15km/h with pedaling, the moter gives you a extra +10km/h
its a really fast way of getting to your work but not feeling tired when you get there, like in my case when i gave to do over 50km's to get there.
>>
>>14862685

Here in the US electrical bikes are supposed to be about what you describe, but of course too much is never enough for Americans - especially when it's a matter of assist. The market will always offer larger motors and larger batteries....

His bike has the battery pack, etc, but it also has the pedals. You can choose to have some assist, but you can also just ride it like a scooter if you wish. His "assist" bike will go 50mph on it's own if you demand.
>>
>>14862760
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYIJm7101pg
>>
>>14862760
over here in belguim the faggots in power made a new law that makes it so that electrical bikes that go faster then 30km/h need insurance and other shit.
Meanwhile cyclist fagots can go as fast as the want without any rules.
i really hate this gay EU shit.
>>
>>14855788
I don't hate cyclists, I hate morons.
>>
File: shareroadspls.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
shareroadspls.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>
>>14855788
slow self righteous faggots who clog up the road

why do you like them?
>>
>>14860228
He should thank jesus that the cops were there
>>
>>14857716
>And, you know, if there's no fucking bike lane, don't take your fucking bike.
God i wish that was a law here.
>>
>>14859326
DD emission exempt here, fuck trees Nd frozen water
>>
>>14862784
Canada has a similar law, when I put the bike together I hid a switch under the seat for legal mode and HOLY FUCKING SHIT mode
>>
>>14862619
are aggro cyclist just an American thing
round where I'm at there are errant cyclists but nothing that causes havoc
>>
>>14855788
>woman ran down by cyclist on footpath http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/cyclist-who-fractured-pedestrians-rib-after-crashing-into-her-on-city-footpath-caught-on-cctv/news-story/87c7dfc1060cd06c4ac71f04e3a5965d
Most recent story, aussie cyclists are cunts.
>>
File: You WUT!.webm (1 MB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
You WUT!.webm
1 MB, 426x426
>>
I have nothing against them enjoying themselves on a bike ride with their spandex and $1000 ZIPPS, but when a wealthy middle aged white guy who probably makes above $90k a year decides to go play in traffic, I get mad.
>>
File: 1393678366189.jpg (101 KB, 630x421) Image search: [Google]
1393678366189.jpg
101 KB, 630x421
>>14860691

/o/ BTFO
>>
>>14857610
Kek'd. Thanks for the chuckle mang
>>
>>14857610
I agree with this man 100%
>>
>>14863444
cut my life into pieces
>>
>>14863444
He need some milk
>>
File: 1448943397666s.jpg (8 KB, 250x228) Image search: [Google]
1448943397666s.jpg
8 KB, 250x228
>>14863444

What is going on here?
>>
>>14867157
retarded american road laws mean no overtaking on a double yellow.

Bcause cop car no one is overtaking the cunt cyclist that should have pulled over and let all the real road users past ages ago.
>>
>>14867173

fuckinLOL
>>
>>14867157
Just expressing their freedom to be cucked by faggots
>>
File: 1405576431965.gif (1 MB, 400x256) Image search: [Google]
1405576431965.gif
1 MB, 400x256
I know it's not always practical in urban environments, due to the sheer number of pedestrians, but I would really prefer it, in less urban areas, that bikes stick to the sidewalks when possible. Sidewalks are basically unused in suburban areas.

I know there are often laws against bikes on sidewalks, even in suburbs, but I hate those laws. When I get on a bike, which isn't often, I stay on the sidewalks, and occasionally get bitched at by a granny when me and her are the only ones in town using the fucking sidewalk.
>>
>>14867157
seems weird
there is so much room at the side of the road
and this guy is in the middle of the lane and even appears to be slowing other bicycles down
>>
>>14855788
A cyclist tried to sue me for pain and suffering because he shattered his leg running into the side of my car. He ran into me at a 4 way intersection, I stopped at the stop sign and then continued, he was going the wrong way down a 1 way street so fast I didn't see him coming, didn't even attempt to stop.

Cyclists don't follow the rules of the road, that's why I hate them. Plus it's fun to see when they fuck up. Other time, saw a woman bump into a car while on her bike and get nearly run over when she fell off.
>>
>>14863444

Notice the two CHiPs enforcing this shit. Literally enforcing a selfish asshole's monopolizing traffic for his own pleasure.

Fucking asshole cops should have busted this motherfucker for holding up traffic. These cops need a good solid kicking.
>>
File: crying_baby.jpg (33 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
crying_baby.jpg
33 KB, 300x300
>>14867350

>WAAAAAAAAH I CANT DRIVE FASTER WAAAAAHHHHHHH LIFES NOT FAIR WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
>>
>>14867359
Impeding traffic is against the law, retard.
>>
>>14867359
More like
>can't drive at a reasonable and safe speed
>>
>>14867409
Maybe in your fucking amazing municipality where cyclists are arrested for going too far below the speed limit and told to walk alongside the road like everyone else

where is it?
can i move there?
cost of living? insurance?
>>
>>14867417
>15mph is a reasonable safe speed on a public road
cyclist logic, everyone
>>
>>14867530
I don't think you know what you're saying.
>>
Because they have dedicated bike lines which are wide as fuck over here, most of time empty AND THEY STILL RIDE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING ROAD
>>
>>14867530
What do you expect? Those tards need a 5 foot space cushion because they can fall over at any time.
>>
When I become God-Emperor of the world I'll make it legal to hunt bicyclists that refuse to follow the laws of the road or yield to automobiles.

After your kill, you tag it and register it with the Department of Natural Resources. The body gets collected and taken to a processing facility where it gets made into low-fat meat for the homeless and those on food stamps.
>>
>>14858074
Maybe you shouldn't go around a blind corner so fast that you lose control of you have to break for anything
>>
File: MtBrV.jpg (100 KB, 500x715) Image search: [Google]
MtBrV.jpg
100 KB, 500x715
>Be both a driver and a cyclist
>Ride either in the bike lane, in the far right of the lane if there's no bike lane, or on side streets with little traffic
>I take the middle of the lane if traffic is moving slow enough for me to keep up with the flow of it because cars will try to pass by me way too closely even though I'm keeping up with traffic
>If I need to make a left turn I wait for a break in traffic and then go from the bike lane/side of lane to the left turn lane, I don't cut people off
>Don't ride on the sidewalk because there's less room for people not paying attention who are pulling out of buisinesses or apartment complexes to hit me since they don't stop at the stop bar and instead do a rolling stop past the crosswalk just before they're in the road
>Also there's more trash, fallen branches, and other random debris in the sidewalk than in the road
>If I'm riding with a buddy on the road we ride single file in the bike lane or on the edge of the right lane, unless of course we can keep up with the speed of traffic on the road at that time.
>Hate cyclists who ride unpredictably, cut people off, weave through stopped traffic instead of waiting , or run stop signs or lights without giving a fuck
>Hate drivers who think it's okay to scream at you or try to run you off the road because they have to wait 30 seconds to pass you when there's not enough room on a narrow two lane road and they have to wait for a break in traffic coming the opposite direction to pass
>Hate drivers who scream at you and care more about scratches and dents on their car than than your life almost ending because they weren't paying attention or didnt know the law and caused a crash
>>
>>14868045
Also I know my city well enough so that I know whoch roads are more favorable to cyclists and plan my route accordingly. 99% of the time I'm on a road with a bike lane, on a bike path, on small neighborhood street with low speeds and little traffic, or on a country road with little traffic where it's easy for drivers to just go halfway into the opposite lane when they pass me.
>>
>>14867882
*if you have to brake for something
>>
File: cipo.jpg (33 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
cipo.jpg
33 KB, 500x333
Riding on the sidewalk is incredibly stupid, by even suggesting it you reveal yourself to be a clueless moron. When you are on a 15 pound bicycle wearing 2 ounces of clothes you have to assume every single driver is drunk, texting, bad, and not going to act predictably, if you assume they are able and rational you are going to get ran over. Because of this you will soon realize it makes more sense to focus on the drivers and not on the traffic laws. There is no reason to sit at a stoplight or stop sign when you are already aware of what every single car on the road is doing and assuming they are going to do the stupidest thing possible. When you see a cyclist run a red light you throw a tantrum because you are a sad wagecuck with control issues.
>b...b.b..but he's not following the RULES
>that's not fair!
>I'm going to make up a story about how I get revenge on cyclists on an anime imageboard
Sorry about your shitty car, shitty commute, and shitty life, keep working through!
>wheelies away on my Cervelo P5
>>
File: Superman.jpg (188 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
Superman.jpg
188 KB, 1000x667
I like them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA4qqB8j8Gc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xphlt0i0Lz4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S10GMfG2NMY
>>
>>14868045
are you me?
although i got lazy and fat and not been riding bikes for 2 years now.
>>
>>14868196

I'm to enjoy reading the newspaper article that details your riding injuries.
>>
File: 1356287392371.jpg (56 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1356287392371.jpg
56 KB, 600x480
>>14860942
>implying I won't splatter your intestines all over my windshield in an "accident" when you get hit because you rode your bike on the road
>>
>>14861077
Its the same with cars, you have cyclists who stay to the side and signal when they need to turn and follow all posted traffic laws, and you have lycra faggots bombing past reds and taking up entire lanes. Don't pretend that every car driver is a good driver too, i've seen some bad cyclists, but i've seen way more bad drivers when im out in my car. Both sides have their douche bags, end of story.
>>
>>14868045
WHAT NO ALL CYCLISTS ARE ASSHOLES YOUR LYING NICE TRY CYCLE KEK
>>
>cycle deafeners
>>
I don't mind them. They get the fuck out of the way once you get close enough to their ass anyway.
>>
>>14868516
following give way law on a bike will get you killed
>assume you either have not been seen or are being ignored
>>
>>14867409

You clearly don't even know what that even means you whiny little cunt
>>
>>14868196
Riding on a bicycle is incredibly stupid, by even suggesting it you reveal yourself to be a clueless moron. When you are on a 350 pound motorcycle wearing 15 pounds of protective gear you have to assume every single driver is drunk, texting, bad, and not going to act predictably, if you assume they are able and rational you are going to get ran over. Because of this you will soon realize it makes more sense to focus on the drivers and not on the traffic laws. There is no reason not lanesplit or to sit at a stoplight or stop sign when you are already aware of what every single car on the road is doing and assuming they are going to do the stupidest thing possible. When you see a motorcyclist run a red light you throw a tantrum because you are a sad wagecuck with control issues.
>b...b.b..but he's not following the RULES
>that's not fair!
>I'm going to make up a story about how I get revenge on motorcyclists on an anime imageboard
Sorry about your shitty bicycle, shitty commute, and shitty life, keep working through!
>wheelies away on my Ninja 300
>>
>>14862498
ill give you as pass since you got a G8, but fixies are homo as fuck
>>
File: average cyclecuck.png (319 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
average cyclecuck.png
319 KB, 480x360
>cyclecucks
>>
>>14860324
different anon here
It's still a double yellow line and there are cops watching. Even if there weren't cops watching, it'd be dumb to pass since it's on a tight corner AND a hill--which is why it's a double yellow line.
>>
>>14862498
>fixie
hahaha you are top tier cyclist fag
>>
>>14857615
>cycling on the sidewalk is illegal
>follow the rules of the road

which one is it buddy
>>
File: x5756_3.jpg (2 MB, 3071x4134) Image search: [Google]
x5756_3.jpg
2 MB, 3071x4134
Whats with all this ' bikes are toys' , 'using the road for own enjoyment' stuff? Don't you enjoy hooning your car on the road for enjoyment? Hell, i'd own a car soley for this purpose if i could afford it, considering the mountain roads around here are excellent, and already fun to hoon in my shitbox or on my bicycle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP1eBxROP4k

If you think roads are just for transportation, gtfo /o/.
>>
>>14870557
I feel like I'm blind because the mirror is blocking the whole time

LOL Captcha: Select images with bicycles
>>
>>14867314
>Plus it's fun to see when they fuck up.

story time
>driving in Gay City, USA
>doing 25 in a 35, guy a couple cars ahead is confused or lost, holding everybody up
>cyclist passes me in the bike lane doing around 35, not wearing a helmet
>lost guy in the front decides he needs to make an illegal right, RIGHT NOW!
>cyclist has nowhere to go, tries braking for a second and flies over the handle bars, stops flying when his forehead hits the front wheel of the car making the right
>blood splatters like the movie 300
>cyclist is in a heap in the middle of the street, 6inch wide gash across his forehead. Completely still, no moaning or anything.
>people are rendering aid immediate, fire department and police are there in under a minute (amazing response)
>walk closer to see how the cyclist is doing after the fire department has started working on him, hear him say "I can't feel my body, it's going numb"
>>
>>14870557
>that fiat 600

Holy shit I need one.
>>
I thought people hating cyclists was just a meme, fuck /o/ is assmad. Is America really so shit that they don't have bikeways?

>Quite a few cyclists around
>Most are respectful, keep to the bike paths, or the side of the road when there aren't any around
>Haven't had a single incident with a cyclist

I ride sometimes myself, because it's quicker to get to uni by bike than car or bus.
>>
>>14855788
cyclists should be required to have liability insurance to bike on public roads.
>>
File: CAMPAGNOLO.jpg (85 KB, 727x408) Image search: [Google]
CAMPAGNOLO.jpg
85 KB, 727x408
>>14870557
>>
>>14857691
I thought they were all furries
>>
File: jeremy-clarkson-1200-1024x683.jpg (120 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
jeremy-clarkson-1200-1024x683.jpg
120 KB, 1024x683
>>14862595
>doesn't require me to dress like a discount s&m fetishist
Top kek, you win indeed
>>
>>14871617
This would be game changing.
You're obligated to have car insurance to drive on the road around other traffic. Why should anything be different for cyclists? They should be required to have special license endorsements too.
>>
>>14871872
The reason this won't fly is that it basically robs people who are poor enough that their only mode of transport is shitty walmart bikes the ability to travel and therefore any chance they have of getting out of poverty.
>>
>TFW you have never had to share the road with a cyclist

People in my city just use the sidewalks, as they should anywhere in the world. Even in places where sidewalks aren't a thing, we have pretty wide shoulders separated by a white line that mopeds, tractors and slower traffic can merge to, in order to provide more room for cars, cyclists and mopeds use this shoulder exclusively.

We have bigger things to complain about, like moped-cars. Yep, they're a thing and everyone hates them, 500cc restricted diesel-engines that are about the size of a smart4two but have a legal top speed of 45kmh. Luckily most of the 16-year olds that drive them have unrestricted them so they go about 60kmh and don't hold up traffic as much. We give people B-class licenses when they turn 18, so from 15 you can ride a 50cc moped, 16 and it's a 125cc bike or a moped-car.

Look up microcar or aixam if you're interested about cancer on four wheels. These things are abundant in Finland.
>>
>>14868723
>>14870464
>hating fun
>>
>>14871915
Then they shouldn't be allowed on the road with licensed vehicles, let them use the gravel or sidewalks.
>>
My state and area doesn't really have anything for cyclists that I've seen and it's pretty annoying. I'd like to ride a bicycle but I'm pretty sure some asshole would just try to kill me.
>>
>>14871915
If you blow through red lights, ride on the side walk at will, don't need to follow speed limits, and have no turn signals whatsoever I don't care what your sob story is. You don't belong on the road.
>>
>>14860507
I want to believe.
>>
>>14871945
>every cyclist is a combination of all the worst cyclists I've heard of

ok buddy
>>
>>14871617
>>14871872

Because there would be no actual benefit to enforcing this. It just gives you a boner because "lol fuck cyclists amirite?".

Same with "hurr durr they should have to pay to use the road!"; road taxes don't nearly pay for all the highways, so my taxes are already subsidizing the construction and maintenance needed so you can sit in traffic. Painting a couple of bike lanes costs nothing by comparison.
>>
>>14871971
No cyclists follow traffic laws to the degree of even a mediocre driver.
Cyclists do not belong on the road.
>>
>>14871987
That's just straight up bullshit that you made up though.
>>
>>14871996
When was the last time you rode a pushbike?
you ride down the wrong side of the road, onto sidewalks to get through red lights etc, otherwise a journey on a bike would take for ever.
>>
>>14872009
Cyclists are entirely incapable of telling the truth. Don't expect any reason from them.
>>
>>14872009
Where do you even get this shit from?
>>
I live innafarm country near a tourest town. Bikers are everywhere, and so are roads with gravel edges. I pass the pack of filthy man-wheelers, then cut into the gravel edges and floor it.
>>
>>14872009

Why do americans think it's clever to call them pushbikes?

I'll roll a stop sign if there are no cars around, but never a red light. Don't kid yourself, every car does it too. When I came to a full stop in front of a cop, he was pissed because he had been hoping to roll through behind me.

I commute to work daily and I do none of those things.
>>
>>14872052
>Why do americans think it's clever to call them pushbikes
If you say bikes, especially on /o/, it's assumed you mean motorcycle most of the time
>>
>live in Georgia, USA
>it is perfectly legal--and highly encouraged--that we cross the double-yellow lines when passing cyclists on 2-lane roads

I live in one of the wealthy areas of Georgia, so 99% of the cyclists on the roads also drive cars. That also means that the stupid shit they do on bikes is what many people also do in cars (like people that don't bother to figure out how to use a roundabout)
>>
>>14868328
enjoy the bullets I empty into you as I die, bleeding on the pavement, faggot.
>>
>>14872052
this

There are laws and there are norms. Once you start to understand the more complicated and nuanced norms of the road, the laws don't matter as much.
>>
>have 1m wide cycle lane
>cyclists insist on riding on the line separating the cycle lane from the road

What's wrong with them?
>>
File: 7yjiDVA.jpg (45 KB, 329x317) Image search: [Google]
7yjiDVA.jpg
45 KB, 329x317
>>14872965
good luck shooting someone who ran you over. besides, if you're covered head to toe in spandex, where will you put your gun?
>>
>>14872981
My mom cycles, I asked her why cyclists wouldn't ride in bike lanes and it comes down to this
> Cycle lane is coming to an end
> Cyclist doesn't want to slow down to prevent cars boxing them in when the lane ends
> So they decide that they should cycle halfway between the road and the cycle way so that cars can't pass safely
What I don't understand is why that shit matters when they're cycling as exercise
>>
>>14860266
But he's a cunt like all of them
>>
>>14872981
where I'm at cycle lanes are a bit close to car parks
if you ride in the centre of the bike lane you can not see as far ahead to look for people sitting in parked cars

at the last moment you can see people in the wing mirror or though the rear window
every so often a door will pop ajar and stop so that will tell you the door is soon to open - wish more people would do this

being lucky the engine is running and giving off mist or the tail lights are on
or you saw the car park quickly - 9/10 times they hop out quick without looking

while its possible to weave left and right to give cars more room
its better to ride predictably so you can give others space and vice versa (bear in mind the cars driving are less aware of parked cars than you are)

there is only really two positions to be in
one is as close to the parked cars as possible - getting near hitting wing mirrors with handle bar - used when there is a turning bay on a 4 way intersection
or just to the inside of the bound marker

hard to simplify what comes from years of doing this
I've been meaning to make a book just to set the dumb motorists and bicycles strait
pedestrians too they need some real talk
>>
>>14857603

Yeah, this.
>>
>>14860253

Pretty nice cars there. I think it was staged.
>>
Driving for 7 years, regularly cycling on public roads for 10. Here in Portugal, I've always tried to follow the road laws (I even had a couple of people asking me why I stopped at a red light), and everyone's been pretty civilized, except this one time.

>minding my business in the bike lane
>couple of chavs in a riced Seat Ibiza get beside and try to spit on me for no reason before pulling off

Experience tells me if you don't ride like a dick, nobody minds sharing the road with you.
Also we have a few new nice laws that protect cyclists. Except allowing 2 cyclists to run side by side, that is full on retarded.
>>
>"WHY DON'T YOU USE THE BIKE LANE?!"
>BECAUSE SOME FATASS RETARD PARKED HIS CAR THERE!
>"WHY DO YOU RIDE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD?!"
>BECAUSE IF I DON'T YOU GIVE ME EVEN LESS SPACE WHEN OVERTAKING!
>>
>>14867314
>saw a woman bump into a car while on her bike and get nearly run over when she fell off.

Hilarious! She surely deserved to die or get seriously injured for denting someones car!

*tips driving cap*
>>
>>14873314
It's not staged. That's a pretty popular road in California, people whip through those canyons all the time. I've seen tonnes of videos of fuckwits passing that double line and getting into accidents.
>>
>>14855788
I don't hate cyclists, I hate assholes.

It just so happens that some assholes are cyclists.
>>
>>14870386

If the cops weren't watching I'd just go through the cyclist and not have to worry about entering the other lane
>>
I hate mopeds more

>55 mph
>moped doing less than 30
>everyone slamming brakes to avoid killing an asshole who's asking for it
>>
>>14860142
they also pay no road tax where i live.

cyclists don't have to pay rego. i once saw the obnoxious cunts bash some guy's mirror and cycle away without punishment cause no rego.

they need to be registered and paying their fair share, and stop running red lights.

then people would hate them less.
>>
>>14873755
Even registration so police would hold them accountable for their actions would be enough. Fucking joggers are also cancer, they have a sidewalk but always jog on the inner edge of the shoulder because LOOK AT ME I HAVE TITS (I've never seen a male do this)
>>
>>14873777
It's also worth noting the sidewalks are NEVER used because suburbs
>>
>>14871581
depends where you live.

some cities they're ok, some they are obnoxious pieces of shit.

in melbourne, they're all green hipster latte sipping faggots, the most obnoxious cunts ever.

they ignore all road rules, have no accountability when they commit crimes (seen them damage people's cars because they're dole bludging uni students mad someone can afford a 100k merc) and don't pay any fucking TAC or rego (it's what pays for our state wide insurance if someone is injured on the road + the roads themselves)

here, 90% of them are literally welfare bludging LITERAL FAGGOTS who attend shit like occupy and love to piss people off just for the sake of it.

i don't mind those actually wanting to ride a bike, they're ok, it's the obnoxious attitude around here that 90% of them have. it's something to do with our already dangerous leftist city.
>>
>>14860142

oh the irony
>>
File: mayhem guy.jpg (21 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
mayhem guy.jpg
21 KB, 340x340
>driving down A1A
>stuck behind some pack of cyclists who are taking up the whole lane instead of following the LAW which says no more than 2 abreast and use the bike lane
>getting kinda pissed because I have places to be and these spandex wearing lance armstrong wannabes are going 1/2 lance armstrong speed
>suddenly see the front of the pack start piling up, bicycles flying up in the air
>think someone must have pulled out in front of them or something
>fuck this I'm going to violate the double yellow, not waiting here while they pick their bicycles up and kiss their boo-boos
>as I round the head of the pack see what caused the crash
>mfw it was a fucking partially inflated firehose strung across the road to a construction zone
>>
>>14860324
Yeah but you can't see around the corner/over the hill, and it doesn't help that the cyclist is all the over by the center line so you have to get all the way over to pass him.
>>
>Stopped at light
>See bicyclist coming up road in turn lane
>My light turns green which means his is red
>Start to go but then the stupid faggot just turns left in front of me
>Have to stop or else I'd hit him

>Again stopped at light in turn lane at a four way intersection
>See motorcyclist first in line in turn lane across from me
Both of our lights are red, the people going straight in both of our directions have a green
>I guess he sees there aren't many cars going straight and decides just to go
>Truck barely misses him
Fuck anyone riding on two wheels, they're all fucking entitled faggots
>>
>>14860338
You're right, I don't ride a bike or live in the inner city because I'm not poor.
>>
>>14860691
The only people who ride bicycles in the american midwest are either homeless or have at least 3 DUIs. Theyre not better than anybody.
>>
Here in Wisconsin there's four types of people that ride bicycles:

1. Kids. They get the fuck out of the way when a car approaches.
2. Poor people. They stay in the cities and ride on the sidewalks or on the edge of the road, out of the way.
3. J1 student workers. They're all foreign so they can't read roadsigns and sometimes do stupid shit, but are smart enough to not fuck with cars. Usually ride on the sidewalk.
4. Liberal hippie fucks from Madison. They demand more bike paths and bike lanes but ride in the road because "muh share the road!". Most likely to be a spandex-clad faggot (figuratively and literally). These are the asshole bicyclists, avoid at all costs.
>>
>>14871318
I've never seen a cyclist do 35mph
>>
>>14872009
That's like saying every car driver is an asshole who goes 50 over everywhere they drive, run reds and ignores traffic laws in general, don't be a faggot and use generalizations. Just because the niggers on cycles in your shitty flyover town don't obey the law doesn't mean everyone does.
>>
>>14872051
Sure you do tough guy, and i smash mirrors with my u-lock whenever i pass a car.
>>
>>14871952
It's plausible and a very common instance of insurance fraud, but it normally happens between pissed off moms in SUVs and guys in trucks and nice cars.

>HIS FAULT FOR TAILGATING ME WHILE I LEGALLY WENT 5 UNDER THE SPEED LIMIT, OFFICER.
>I WAS REASONABLY BRAKING BECAUSE I SAW A CURVE COMING UP AHEAD. ITS CALLED BEING A SAFE DRIVER.
>>
>>14868653
guess you should've picked a better hobby
>>
>>14879008
>drive manual car
>whenever an asshole starts tailgating and generally fucking with me find a hill
>let him get as close as he possibly can
>wait at light until he honks at me to go
>let off brake, roll back into his/her vehicle

>I'm a beginner and he scared me, my car stalled and I rolled back into him
>No he wasn't at a reasonable distance behind me

It's p. good, I've never lost a claim that way despite having been "learning to drive manual" for about 5 years according to my first claim.
>>
>>14879008
If you tailgate, you deserve to get fucked.
>>14879029
Nice
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.