[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WAT UP NC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: northcarolina.gif (226 KB, 1150x750) Image search: [Google]
northcarolina.gif
226 KB, 1150x750
Alright Carolina-fags, I've seen plenty of other regions organizing a meet, why haven't we yet? How many of you are even on here? I was thinking somewhere around Pilot Mountain is a solid place to find some fun roads and should be day-trip able for most parts of the state.
>>
Durham here. I'm down for a meet.

Chances are we'd have better luck near the Triangle or Charlotte, but obviously better roads live out West.
>>
>>14846632
Raleigh here, yeah Charlotte or the Triangle or the Triad would be good, but we'd have to find a pretty sweet cruising route.

Alternatively we could meet at a backwoods bbq shack in the middle of nowhere and cruise out from there.
>>
Come on raise (this thread) up!
>>
We should have the meet at LPG's dealership.
>>
Raleigh here, would possibly attend. I know a good road.
>>
Piedmont area here,
>>
Asheville here
touge meet when
>>
>>14846624
Clayton here.
>tfw id be showing up in my shitbox auto em2
If the times right i might show up. I need to show up to more board meet ups. I missed the /cgl/ /m/ one that happened last year.
>>
>>14848209
This is what I'm thinking, I want to run some real roads, not just highway cruise with o-tists.
>>
South Carolina and Virginia welcome as well of course.
>>
>>14849812
A cruise up 151, across the BRP, and down 276 to Looking Glass Falls would be awesome. Speed limits are low on the BRP but the little passes that connect to it are faster. Not like I've ever seen a cop hunting speeders on the parkway anyway, they're usually just cruising through.

What about a meet at Road Atlanta someday?
>>
>>14852143
Road Atlanta, VIR, and NCCAR (http://nccar.us/) all have track days pretty regularly we could organize around.
>>
Asheville here

Going to the vape shop to pick up my new tank, then going hiking. I might take my new Fiesta ST out for a spin on the Blue Ridge Parkway.
>>
File: CbNaNz5UAAA37NK.jpg (44 KB, 600x599) Image search: [Google]
CbNaNz5UAAA37NK.jpg
44 KB, 600x599
>>14852355
>going to the vape shop to pick up my new tank
>>
>>14852355
>not using rda
Fucking casual
>>
>>14852372
What's wrong with vaping? I'm using it to help with chronic back and ass pain and it's working fairly well.
>>
>>14852470
How the fuck does vaping nicotine help with your back and asspain?
>>
>>14852484
Not nicotine, CBD oil.

Just recently became legal in NC. I use non-nicotine flavoring to dilute it.
>>
>>14852494
Do you feel any other effects from it?
>>
>>14852372
>tank
Hope you're cleaning the machine oil of your coils
>>
>>14852505
Why are you responding to me? I'm not the vapefag
>>
>>14852498
Besides drowsiness, no. If I sit in one place for a long time, it makes me feel like my feet are bolted to the ground because my body is so relaxed. It was a bit spooky at first, but it especially helps when trying to fall asleep.
>>
>>14852516
You don't get high at all? I would imagine vaping CBD is like smoking resin
>>
>>14852498
it's the highly beneficial component of marijuana without the stuff that makes you forget what you were doing 5 minutes ago.

It's a really good pain killer + mental booster and makes you feel relaxed all day, but it's retarded expensive in comparison to established analgesics.
>>
>>14852523
I do when doing higher dosages, and it's certainly noticeable... but compared to being on increasingly higher dosages of oxycodon the high isn't nearly as bad.
>>
>>14852470
>flavored vapor
>helping body pains
damn son technology has gone a far way
>>
>>14852530
It's not a mental booster, CBD gives off a dopey effect, just like smoking res because res is chock full of CBD

>>14852532
It's a completely different high than oxy, but I figured if you smoked enough of it you would feel something
>>
>>14852540
>I can't read
>>
>>14852545
IDK, I don't get the dopey effect like smoking resin, but it's possibly because I was mixing it with a little nicotine fluid. I felt alert yet calm. Top tier mix for working.
>>
>>14852722
Yeah, ID say the nicotine is the reason why you're alert, when did NC pass medicinal CBD?
>>
>>14846624

Durham here. Would not attend. Why would I want to see you silly shitlords?
>>
>>14852816
>why would I reveal my buspass
>>
I know there's more Carolina-fags out there, anyone else want to do a meet?
>>
Raleigh here, do we really need that many people?
>>
Let's try boone
>>
>>14857288
It'd be cool to get a statewide meet going.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.