[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Racing scene in Japan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: w5578hggf.jpg (59 KB, 500x302) Image search: [Google]
w5578hggf.jpg
59 KB, 500x302
Hello /o/, I'm supposed to work on a project on any facet of Japan I'm interested in. I chose to learn about japanese people's attitude toward the law. As a result I'm looking for a subculture that deals with illegal activities, and street racing is one of those.

Does any of you know a bit about Japan racing ? I've heard about the Kanjozoku, I kinda know about "Touge" but overall I'm pretty ignorant on the subject.
Where would one find and/or contact them?

Currently in Nagoya but I will be able to regularly move around Japan for the oncoming months
>>
>>14837442
first you must find a black guy who drives a small minivan which looks like the hulk. Then he will take you an underground carpark where you must flirt with the only brown asian you see. Soon after her boyfriend aka 'DK' will challenge u to race. U wont have a car but a random guy will chuck you the keys to his s15. Since u dont know how to drift u will ruin his car and as repayment you will drive around doing errands for him while racing random people in your new evo. Soon you will be a master of japanese car culture. That is until a fat black guy wants to race you in his plymouth roadrunner
>>
>>14837487
I'm ready
>>
What you need to do is cease all studies of Japanese language and culture. If it's not too late, you might save yourself from turning into a complete faggot.
>>
File: 1456750067281.jpg (226 KB, 1439x1420) Image search: [Google]
1456750067281.jpg
226 KB, 1439x1420
>>14837487
The secret is out
>>
>>14837531
I'm not too weeb actually
Anyone has an actual answer ? Street racing isn't my only option but definitely the one i'm most interested in
>>
Watch japanese ricing animes
>>
>>14837531
Ameribubbler out
>>
I know a bit, but do you really think anyone is going to tell you about where to find people planning illegal activities on a public message board?
>>
>>14837565
>muh false dichotomy!
Weeb fag commit sudoku.
>>
>>14837551
Seriously, just bow out now. You'll find yourself living a far more interesting life among far better people. Pick up a hobby like motorcycling or surfing instead.
>>
>>14837442
>Aquire scooter
>Join local bosozoku chapter
>>
>>14837579
>be a normie and live like good wholesome folks of your nationality
>support your troops
>stay in comfortable, familiar situations and support your merchants
>experiencing other cultures is for race traitors
>>
>>14837567
I'm mostly looking for scenes an outsider wouldn't know of, and where to look for them, not personal info

>>14837579
I'm just here for study (hence the project) and I'll leave during the summmer. I was looking for culture clash, not an anime dream
>>
>>14837605
Oh yeah, motorcycling and surfing are totally comfortable and definitely not anything novel to someone that most likely spends a good chunk of their time indoors. Sweet false dichotomy though, bro. Do logical fallacies help you feel better about the boring life you lead?
>>
>>14837641
So make some friends who are into cars and ask them about the local scene. Or just find good driving roads and hang out there late at night or early in the morning and hope you run into someone you can ask.

Oh, you don't know Japanese? Fuck off, then.
>>
Ask away, kiddo
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.