[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm having problems with my 2012 Mazda 3, automatic transmission
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: ajoinder1_zpsf21c6fb2.jpg (35 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
ajoinder1_zpsf21c6fb2.jpg
35 KB, 640x428
I'm having problems with my 2012 Mazda 3, automatic transmission is shuddering or slipping

When I take off from lights it gets to where it should change but it just hangs there for a second or two before shifting. At low speed it shudders.

My dad thinks its because every morning I reverse out, I don't let it stop I just put it into drive and take off while still rolling a little bit backwards.

If this is true (unlikely) how would I fix it?
>>
>>14836415
>autotragic
found the problem.
>>
>>14836429

Shut up, I drive in heavy traffic, I want to relax not be working the clutch like an old steamtrain captain.
>>
>>14836415
I do that too. Longest car I've probably been doing on would be about 5 years. So far so good tho.
>>
>>14836415
>If this is true (unlikely) how would I fix it?

It is true you fucking mongoloid. You drive one of the most simplest transmissions and you manage to fuck it up.
>>
But I also don't just shift all of a sudden. I brake just short of stopping and shift.
>>
>>14836471
Simple trans.
Auto.
Gtfo youngling
>>
>>14836471

How do I fix it then?
>>
>>14836415
>My dad thinks its because every morning I reverse out, I don't let it stop I just put it into drive and take off while still rolling a little bit backwards.

Congratulations, you've fucked your torque converter which has in turn fucked the rest of your transmission.

Shouldn't it still be under warranty?
>>
>>14836478
simple as in simple to drive
>>
>>14836493

No, not under warranty as I didn't stick with the dealer servicing and just got the oil changes done at a local place and nothing else.
>>
>>14836432
>2012 Mazda 3 has the same tranny is the lemon transmission Ford focus of that year.

Fuck. You and your parents are retarded. Buy a fucking manual pussy
>>
>>14836531

What do you mean?
>>
>>14836537
A Mazda 3 is a Ford Focus rebadged.
They teamed up with each other for awhile.
Research the tranny problems in the 2011-2013 focuses
My brother claimed lemon law on a 13' focus. Got paid out
>>
>>14836513
>I didn't stick with the dealer servicing and just got the oil changes done at a local place and nothing else.

JEJ

You believed that? Of course it's under warranty, as long as you've got records for the work.
>>
>>14836563

Should I admit that I do that when reversing?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.