[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>muh passion >muh heritage What does this even mean?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 634x353) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 634x353
>muh passion
>muh heritage

What does this even mean?
>>
This
http://youtu.be/DCh8JhZp13s
>>
File: 38924832.jpg (180 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
38924832.jpg
180 KB, 1024x680
It means "My car is better than yours even if it isn't"
>>
>>14834469
I always laugh at how much of an autist he must look like muttering to himself at car shows.
>>
>>14834477
this
>>
>>14834527
>implying he doesn't do the voiceover later
>>
>>14834469
That teal blue '69 Mustang is best Mustang because... it is.
>>
>my reasoning is entirely subjective with little supporting evidence
>also I'm a hack
>>
>>14834457
>>14834477
>>14839358
Alfa Romeo's entire existence in a nutshell
>>
>>14839377
Ferrari's*

Cute to see an Alfa Romeo hater though.
>>
>>14834469

>he didnt get the plane joke
>>
>>14839401
>hater

God I hate that word
>>
>>14839412
Yeah me too, but how else name something who unobjectively hates something for no reason?
>>
>>14839401
MUH HATERZ
Every time when you dislike something and they can't defend it.
>>
>>14839421
>muh soul and passhun
>anybody who doesn't like what I like is a hater
>>
>>14839421
The ironic part is you can't actually defend the brand so you're just hating on people disagreeing with you. Alfa has never done anything better than its competition beyond quantity of breakdowns and inflated price tags. The technology isnt really there either but people will eat this shit up because it's somehow special. It's the fucking iPhone of card.
>>
>>14839460
of cars*
>>
>>14839460
They're highly unreliable. Yes.
But they're also beautiful.
>>
>>14839430
Are you fucking dumb? That's literally what >>14839377 just did, disliked something with no defense. You just justified using the word hater by your definition.
>>
>>14834469
THIS IS MY TOY CAR

THIS IS MY REAL CAR

too bad mr regufur is not only an asshole but drives like one too
>>
>>14839467
So there's no objective reason for buying one, thank you for proving my point.
>>14839468
>if somebody doesn't like a car that I like they're a hater
Nigga you're hating if anything, instead of giving us any reason to like the car you just got butthurt and sperged out on everyone
You're the one being a hater if anything.
>>
>>14839460
>unreliable italian meme
>not a tesla with space age technology

This is suppose to be a place to discuss driving and enthusiasm in cars yet you people are talking shit about a brand that tries to get people to do exactly that, you literally can't be more fucking retarded.
>>
>>14839488
Aw baby's upset again. Tell me more how horribly unreliable, generic sedans and automatic, overpriced sports cars were made for drivers. It sells off the whole muh soul and passhun nonsense exclusively but fanboys will defend it to the death even if they can't provide any sort of argument for it
>>
>Alfa cucks can't even come up with a reason people should buy them so they just call everybody a hater
This is just embarrassing for everyone, even vaping Civic drivers occasionally come up with more than that
>>
>>14839500
Alright sure, enjoy driving your BMW ultimate driving machine then my friend.

I hate defending things people know nothing about and arguing with memers so enjoy talking out your ass with someone else, I'm out of this before I get automotive cancer.
>>
>>14839524
>strawman
>ad hominem
>still can't come up with any argument
This is beyond sad
>>
ITT: assmad poorfags
>>
>>14839524
>Accuses anybody of talking out of their ass when he spends the whole thread calling people haters, hasn't one provided any sort of reasoning a person should buy an Alfa Romeo and completely disregards opposing arguments.

Just leave and take whatever scrap of dignity you have left with you.
>>
>>14839551
You mean the Alfa defense force? I agree, these poorfags fawn over them all day on the internet despite never haven driven any but would never even be able to afford one.
>>
>>14839551
>if you dislike a shitty expensive car that means you hate literally every expensive car
Quality argument
>>
>>14839412
i feel you mane

if anybody disagrees for nonconstructive reasons, just scroll past them fuccbois or troll the fuck out of them like i sometimes do with s/o/cal wat

>>14834457
main reason i like Ferrari is because of the sound...even more so with aftermarket mufflers

550 Marinello sounds like shit tho

i also hear mixed reviews on handling, gotta drive one myself to see about it
>>
>>14839645
There were plenty listed but you all have your head so far up your ass you won't acknowledge them or provide any sort of reasoning as to why it's a good car so you just insult everyone else and dismis them.

This is the definition of fanboyism
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.