[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2020 >decide to kill my self >run in front of new cactus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: cactus.jpg (794 KB, 1920x1190) Image search: [Google]
cactus.jpg
794 KB, 1920x1190
>2020
>decide to kill my self
>run in front of new cactus
>car brakes automaticly and deploys pedestrian safety couch
>driver is crushed
>pedestrian is comfy
>>
>>14834239
Citroen NO!

Fuck off with your cacti.
>>
>>14834239
GROW BIG CACTUS
>>
>>14834239
>trying to kill yourself in a way that will fuck up someone who you don't know's life with murder charges and jail time

that's even more selfish than just hanging yourself, don't do this.

And i love the cactus. I'd drive the fuck out of it
>>
File: citroen-xm_black_3.jpg (57 KB, 800x521) Image search: [Google]
citroen-xm_black_3.jpg
57 KB, 800x521
>>14834642
You don't understand Citroën. They used to make weird and innovative cars but they become so normal for a long time recently. The air bump panels on the Cactus is wonderful to see from them. Vive la différence!
>>
>>14834736
Jesus it's not just a concept but going into production like that.

My only complaint about Citroen is that they don't sell in north America, at last I have never seen one. Sure does look different, which is good.
>>
>>14834821
They've been out for about two years already. I might be crazy and making this up in my head, but I think they are planning on relaunching the brand State side.
>>
File: based cactus.jpg (114 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
based cactus.jpg
114 KB, 1600x1200
>>14834833
would DD/grocery getter
>>
>>14834833
Is that so? Huh, I'd like to see DS3s stateside.

I also heard Alfa is trying to make a comeback stateside. I've already seen a few 4Cs in my area, but I'm hoping they bring the Guila or whatever the fuck is their CTS-V competitor.
>>
>>14834833
You mean rebadged as a Mitsubishi? Cause that's what I find on a quick Google search. Never seen the citroen logo either in Canada or US
>>
>>14834239

>Please insert driver confirmation dildo.
>>
>>14834846
Same. I love that Pearlescent White with the Chocolate AirBump. First time I saw one with that combo it reminded me of the old American woody station wagons.
>>
>>14834239
>Get hit by a car
>Get convicted of second degree murder
>>
>weirder more expensive Jeep Cherokee
>>
>Citroën will never make a car as bonkers as the CX again
Well at least with the Cactus they are doing more than rebranding some shitty Peugots.
>>
File: big_89465.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1133) Image search: [Google]
big_89465.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1133
>>14834821
>>14834833
French fag here. You've right. PSA planing to come back in NA in a few years with the DS brand.
They currently design a high end DS9, a big sedan for USA.
>>
>>14834239
grow big cactus
>>
>>14834239
They look nice in black. They have been in the UK for years now.

Citroen have been doing good recently IMO. The DS3 is extremely popular here
>>
I'm an American and I went to a Citroen dealer last summer and drove a c4 cactus and I loved it. nice shifter and a good clutch
>>
>>14837652
Wasn't that the concept for the C6 replacement? Also please tell me oh glorious Frenchfag, how easily available are XM parts in France? I bought one that has turned out to be totally fucked and finding parts in the UK is really hard.
>>
Have any of you driven a cactus. Engine and transmission, and suspension is a POS
>>
>>14838496
You're wrong. My parents own one. It's the 1.6 turbodiesel which is zippy and fast. I only wish it wasnt such a fucking eyesore.

>tfw my parents bought it in purple and its on steelies with wheel covers ;_;
>>
>>14838454
C6 is over. Citroën will never build sedans again at least for first world marker. It's now DS job.
For third world market it will be special C4 sedan like the C-elysée.
About the XM, it shoudn't be hard in France. You can find many pieces in every carjunks. You can also check fanclub web forums if you are good in french. Those people have many pieces too.
>>
>>14838539
>my parents bought it in purple and its on steelies with wheel covers ;_;

What is it about middle age that turns people like this.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.