[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2013 Audi A7 Premium Plus, 83,000 miles, $33,500 Carfax shows:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: audi-a7-black-edition-6.jpg (77 KB, 1200x596) Image search: [Google]
audi-a7-black-edition-6.jpg
77 KB, 1200x596
2013 Audi A7 Premium Plus, 83,000 miles, $33,500
Carfax shows:
-all scheduled maintenance done at my local Audi/VW dealership
-new tires installed 18k miles ago (still have lots of tread left)
-1, maybe 2 owners
-No signs of trouble, i.e. multiple unscheduled maintenances or multiple replacements of parts outside of regular wear items.

Pristine inside and out. No wear on any of the leather. Just the steering wheel and a few buttons are worn down from repeated touching over time.

No odd smells, sounds, or anything that I can tell. No oil leaks apparent.

If I have the dealership inspect it, would it be worth it to buy this car, or is it going to be a money pit in the future? I heard the 3.0 supercharged V6 is a pretty bulletproof engine, but I'm just worried about the long term reliability.
>>
>>14833263
>or is it going to be a money pit in the future?

They do have maintenance problems and I'm honestly a bit surprised it had literally no unscheduled repairs. Is this being sold as a certified used car? It's within the age range although mileage might be too high. I would legitimately consider a warranty package. It might be $4-$5k but with an Audi A7, you can easily make that back and then some in one or two years.
>>
Nice car
>>
File: kbb.png (163 KB, 756x786) Image search: [Google]
kbb.png
163 KB, 756x786
>>14833263

KBB gives a value of around $28k. I don't know all the options it has, so you should run it yourself. If it's right, you should be able to talk them down at least $1-$2k which will help buy a warranty. I wouldn't want to be stuck with Audi with mechanical issues.
>>
>>14833323
>>They do have maintenance problems and I'm honestly a bit surprised it had literally no unscheduled repairs.
[Citation Needed]
>>
The diesel ones are great
>>
File: Untitled.png (235 KB, 917x1205) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
235 KB, 917x1205
>>14833399
Actually, this one is a Premium Plus, so the value is right on par i my area. I will still talk them down a bit if I can.

>>14833415
I would LOVE a diesel one. I actually have a VW Passat TDI right now, and I'm waiting to see how the diesel emissions scandal plays out.
>>
>>14833399
Oh, and it's for sale at the local BMW dealership... guess it was a trade-in for a 7-series. I will still have the Audi dealership look it over before purchase.
>>
>>14833263
>83k miles
>$33k
nope.

>83k on an Audi for 33k.
fucking fuck nope.

My A6 was great, until 125k then everything went to shit. Oil leaks, ABS failures, misc bullshit. The thing was completely paid off and I was dropping about 4k in maintenance each year to keep it alive. This was an 01 and I've hear things have improved in that time but still you thats a lot of money for something that you could realistically start having major problems with in a few years. Do you want to be stuck with 33k in car payments plus 4k a year in fixes?
>>
>>14833263
Buy from carmax and get the extended warranty. It'll probably be worth every penny.
>>
>>14833790
I want to clarify that I'd probably buy Audi again, but never anything that would hit the 100k mark while I'm still paying for it.
>>
>>14833403
whenever someone uses "[citation needed]" I automatically think of some wannabe neck beard who spends all his time on reddit.
>>
>>14836955
cool
>>
>>14833790
A B5/B5.5 A6 is pretty different. I don't really get how you manage to drop those amounts into the car, I have a B5 A4 with 266kkm on it and I'm running it fully operational on a poor student budget.
>>
>>14833814
>extended warranty
"Burning a quart of oil every 600 miles is within factory specifications sir, have a nice day!"
>>
>>14833263
>have the dealership inspect it
do you really trust them?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.