[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: cars that will help you get laid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Green-yellow_Opel_Tigra_02.jpg (304 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Green-yellow_Opel_Tigra_02.jpg
304 KB, 1280x960
ITT: cars that will help you get laid
>>
>>14829669
>pic not related
>>
Literally any Corvette C5 and up. Car retarded girls dont know any better and think theyre the god of cars, and you dont have to break the bank to get one.
>>
File: 1446740405843.png (196 KB, 301x466) Image search: [Google]
1446740405843.png
196 KB, 301x466
>>14829669
>>
File: dammit.jpg (210 KB, 1131x707) Image search: [Google]
dammit.jpg
210 KB, 1131x707
Literally any Ford pickup or Chevy pickup.

Warning: They may or may not be your sister depending on where you live
>>
Bmw 328i
>>
>>14829726
This has been proven wrong though.
Plus no girl can ride in a broken car
>>
Smart car

Shows you don't give a fuck about what people think, and its the opposite of the tiny dick car.
>>
Tigra design was easily the best at that time.
>>
>>14829916
Puma looks better, tbqhwyf.
>>
>>14829669
There aren't any. There are cars that will get you attention and there are cars that will make you look wealthy. If you're an autistic neckbeard living in your mum's basement you still won't get laid. Just go out more.
>>
2 months after I bought my 2010 sho I took a chick out in it and she was instantly on my dick... then it worked a month later too. The girls I took out in my 97 mustang showed no interest... so get a nice 4 door sedan with some added options (fancy screen, massaging seats and some colorful lights) they'll be all over you
>>
>>14830406

This.
It also applies to lifting
>>
Anything that looks fast. Lie and say "it has a turbo".

Turbo = flowing pussy juices
>>
I don't think it makes a big difference, but the age of the girl may be a factor.

Young and shallow will think a sports car is cool. Older women that are more focused on life goals will think sedans and wagons are practical and mature. Then you just have redneck girls who think a lifted truck is hot. From my experience, there aren't that many women who even care about cars other than its color and if it has bluetooth/navigation.

I own a 2012 Mazda5. Before that a 2006 Legacy wagon. My current and previous girlfriends never really cared what I drove, but did appreciate the practicality. They told me that my cars are "mature", but don't understand why I don't like automatics.

The current GF and I agreed that if/when we get married, I'll take care of the cars. She just wants something with good MPG, plenty of space, and can drive through winter. We agreed on the newer Subaru Impreza crossover or an Outback.
>>
>>14830044
My gf actually thinks the Puma is one of the most retarded looking cars ever
>>
>>14829910
Yes, the cavernous vagina car.
>>
File: Capture.png (767 KB, 802x372) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
767 KB, 802x372
in poland literally even the most basic version of e36 gets you some nice wet slavic pussy
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.