[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alfa is making a crossover. Thanks Fiat...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Alfa is making a crossover. Thanks Fiat...
>>
File: FurgoneRightFront.jpg (59 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
FurgoneRightFront.jpg
59 KB, 700x525
>>14828839
You know they used to make vans, right?
>>
>>14828839
>based on the Dodge Journey
>>
>mpgs matter
>let's make cars tall and heavier
>>
post yfw It's not an alfa and is just clever camoflague from another manufacturer
>>
post yfw it's just clever camoflague from another manufacturer
>>
>>14828878
>>14828892
also post yfw when I think my post went through and it doesn't show up when I refresh the page, just when I make another post
>>
>>14828877
This i really dont understand what the fuck are they thinking
>>14828869
Dohohohooh
>>
>>14828877
>MPG Matter
not when you can pay the taxes with the extra sales of SUV's because milfs love them

tax the culture, not the manufacturers.
Fix the drug addicts, not the dealers.
>>
>>14828839
Jaguar made a crossover and they got it right.
What's the issue, really? Don't like it? Don't buy it.
>>
>>14828916
And many manufacturers made SUVs and got it wrong. The issue is that they're gonna make a shitty "SUV" (really just a crossover) and it's gonna sell. Then the other manufacturers will use it to help them making shitty, cheap SUVs.
>>
File: Alfa Romeo_plan 2018.jpg (148 KB, 1000x491) Image search: [Google]
Alfa Romeo_plan 2018.jpg
148 KB, 1000x491
This has been a part of their revival plan from the beginning
They're not stupid, you need money to run a company, and they know what's making money right now
>>
>>14828927
I don't get why that's an issue
Yeah, they're shitty, but no one's forcing you to buy them
I hate them and I'll never buy one, but it's because of the Cayenne and the Panamera that Porsche is able to make so many 911s, Caymans, and Boxsters
>>
>>14829006
No but the market is quickly becoming saturated with shitty SUVs. Eventually there's gonna be very few options for "fun" cars.
>>
>>14828970
this
crossovers fucking PRINT.MONEY.
i'm fine with <brand> making a crossover as long as they also make good cars with the profits on those crossovers for solid R&D
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.