[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw moved from Chattanooga to Charleston >tfw I gave up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1435444976973.png (15 KB, 469x331) Image search: [Google]
1435444976973.png
15 KB, 469x331
>tfw moved from Chattanooga to Charleston
>tfw I gave up the beautiful mountains for the beach
>tfw I'll never get to go hooning on the weekends through the crisp appalachian air again
>tfw everything is a flat swamp or forest
>tfw there's no reason to even own a fast car here

car feels thread
>>
>tfw lived in WNC all my life
>driving anywhere else feels weird because there aren't any mountains or turns
>>
>>14828362
>tfw I've lived in florida all my life and have only had one spirited drive through mountains in North Carolina

It'll be okay anon
>>
>live in a beautiful part of Alabama
>hills and winding roads everywhere
>perfect setting for hooning
>it's all residential neighborhoods
>>
>>14828362
Ooh, go to swineology or whatever the bbq place is called on market street. You Won't be dissapointed. Also enjoy some pralines. Also, laugh at all the navy shit heads around the NWS with WRXs and TCs, they can be easily identified by a little sticker on the bottom left of their back window.
>>
File: 1460354052569.png (62 KB, 800x795) Image search: [Google]
1460354052569.png
62 KB, 800x795
>stuck in traffic
>every single one of the radio presets is on a commerical
>>
>>14828428
>be me
>From the great sea-levelness that is florida.
>drive to washington state via the PCH
>white knuckle ride at 50 mph through the un-patrolled mountain slalom path that is US-1 in a dodge dart
my life will never be the same
>>
>>14829561
>2016
>listening to radio
>>
>>14828362
>lived in upstate NY
>dem Catskills
>dat Hudson valley view
>driving through mountains and nice views on late nights
>moved to Florida
>everything is flat
>congestion
>biggest hill nearby is a trash dump

At least the roads are nicer and even though I miss the mountains I hate NY too much to ever go back.
>>
>learning the hard way there's no such thing as a cheap Mercedes
>>
>>14830537
At least you have one.
>>
>>14828362
If it makes you feel any better, I live between Baltimore and Washington DC.

>Traffic Never Ends
>Belligerent Jiggaboos can't drive
>Potholes
>>
>>14828362

OP, you mean from Chattanooga to Charleston, SC? You're only a couple of hours from the Appalachian mountains still.
>>
>>14831417
Your traffic is horrendous. It took me ~45 mins to move 10 miles on rush hour. It's as if your traffic lights are rigged by the gas companies, goddamn I've never seen anything like it.
>>
>>14830537
General rule of thumb for german cars.
If you can't afford two, you can't afford the first one.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.