[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dumb paki swerved four (4) lanes of traffic and nailed my quarter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-04-11-13-17-32.png (4 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-11-13-17-32.png
4 MB, 1440x2560
Dumb paki swerved four (4) lanes of traffic and nailed my quarter panel today. Insurance company giving the estimate right now ez fix or should I let a shop do it
>>
New wing, new headlight, possibly new bumper. The biggy is if it's bent any suspension components.
>>
>>14825645
take the cunts money for whiplash or something, If you are competent it should be ok to fix yourself
>>
>>14825645
Who's insurance is paying for this? You are holding that mudnigger accountable, right?

anyway, you can maybe probably buy factory panels that are painted to that color and just bolt them on yourself. If you car isnt that old, I wouldnt worry about matching paint.

That would be best if the insurance company just writes you a check based on a body shop estimate, and you can keep the extra.
>>
>bmw

rip senpai

gonna be pricey, those headlights aren't cheap.
>>
>>14825645
If it's on the mudskin's insurance, take it to the best shop in town.
>>
>>14825749
fuck that, take it to the dealer. :D
>>
>>14825708
the only panels ive seen painted before theyre shipped to shops or customers are brand new nissan liftgates. typically manufactures dont paint them to match cars sold, because its almost impossible to panel match it.
if the other persons insurance is paying for it,(granted youre in a 1st world country) their insurance will pay for rental, and 100% of the cost. take it to a decent shop, because that wheel is most likely marred, and id have them look at your suspension too.
>>
>>14825645
>bmw
nothing of value lost
>>
>>14825764
That's just mean senpai.
I like it
>>
>>14825787
i should also elaborate, we had to order a new lift gate a while back for a new nissan because it was rear ended, it came pained and we still had to repaint it because it didnt match the color of the car.
>>
>>14825787
I've bought OEM painted panels online from a car dealership for my Civic back when it was only 4 years old. No problem, it was painted very good, matched great. Paint looked better than it did on the rest of the car.
>>
Update: paki bitch had to pay for it she admits fault like a retard to the cops my insurance is geico and they're only estimating 2500 dollars in damage WITH LABOR. Wtf is that. 22/hr the dude quotes labor yeano
>>
>>14825794
>killing yourself
nothing of value was lost
>>
>>14825844
The only panels I can find for my z4 with this year is random color, insurance company is paying for blending
>>
>>14825982
So what are you worried about the cost of it for? Drop the car off at the shop and ĺet them do the repair who gives a fuck
>>
>>14825982
where do you live?
>>
>>14825982
Now this depends if they cut you a check, or just deal with the body shop.

If they cut you a check, supply the parts yourself. Just make sure its okay with the body shop, and pocket the leftovers.

If insurance pays to the body shop, just find a good one, and make sure you get a rental car.
>>
>>14826028
Illinois
>>14826047
I'm not old enough to rent a car I don't think
>>14826020
I kinda expected a 5k check and then me going and buying an ls motor to drop into my chevelle
>>
>>14826102
well a fender, headlight, a bit of repair to the bumper, and paint doesnt cost THAT much.
if youre under 25, that would be something to call their insurance about first. is the insurance doing the estimate, or is the shop? also HER insurance should be doing the estimate, and who is her insurance? Geico does their own estimates, as well as progressive, and sometimes statefarm if theyre big hits.
>>
>>14826152
Theirs is progressive. My insurance already did the estimate to just fix it and go after progressive for my deductible (500)after
>>
>>14826102
chicago fag?

how old are you? I used to work Geek Squad when I was 22, and drove the beetle. that piece of shit was the most unreliable car I ever had to deal with. In the 2 years I worked for them, I had 16 rentals. The repair shop, and insurance had no problems giving me a rental even tho most dont like renting to anyone under 25
>>
>>14826186
no, dont fucking do this!

have the paki insurance pay for everything! it will take for ever to get your deductible back, and it might look bad on your record.

have your insurance harass theirs to get this done in a timely matter.
>>
>>14826186
do not do that. you shouldnt have even contacted your insurance company.
just deal with her insurance. you have the claim number and her policy info correct? call them up for rental info, and take it to a shop
>>
Easy fix?
No not for someone like you
>>
>>14826209
>>14826200
this.

OP youre a fucking idiot. if your z4 has HIDs those headlights are $1,000 each. let their insurance pay for it dum dum.
>>
>>14826191
>2 years
>16 rentals

>8 per year
>1 rental car every 6-7 weeks

Jesus fucking Christ what the ever living fuck? What failed on it?
>>
>>14825645
That's the fender you autist
Quarter panel is the panel that your gas door is attached too
>>
File: geek-squad-wreck.jpg (56 KB, 500x337) Image search: [Google]
geek-squad-wreck.jpg
56 KB, 500x337
>>14826669
everything, and anything.

>Radio stopped working multiple times.
not sitting in traffic without tunes
>Would not shift out of Park
>Driver side window would not go up, the saftey feature would engage and it would lower again.
This happened 3 times, each time was a rental, the last time they finally replaced the motor.
>fuel pump went bad
>ac went bad
>transmission was replaced
The damn car would randomly downshift, even with cruise control on
>lower rad hose busted
Got it towed, and a rental
>Wiper spring broke off the perch
Rental
>got the car serviced at 15, 25, 30, and 60k
Rental
>Got rear ended at a stop sign
You guessed it, rental

A bunch of other shit. I took it in for any problem it had. Got paid to sit in the VW dealer. Plus, I hated that fucking car, slow as shit, any rental was better.

After the broken part was replaced, it never failed again. This VW was built in Mexico, anyone else who had one had similar problems. Those that got VWs built in Germany had no fucking issues whatso ever.
>>
>>14827217
also, they couldnt keep track of mileage on rentals so I used them for personal use all the time. free gas.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.