[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tachometer Options
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 229x220
hey /o/,

I'm trying to find a tach to install into my 1990 corolla. What's the cheapest/most ghetto option? I'm trying to make this ugly shitbox even shittier so the grimier the tach, the better.
>>
File: getgetkekeit.jpg (82 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
getgetkekeit.jpg
82 KB, 300x400
>>14825100
>1990 corolla
>>
Get the biggest one you can find and either hose clamp it to the steering column or bolt it to the plastic dashboard.
>>
>>14825108
for $600 and 130k miles you can't go wrong my dude
>>
>>14825153
Go good mounted
>>
>>14825159
If you mean hood mounted then fuck yes. Make sure to get a giant SHINY AND CHROME one and mount it using grade 8 bolts
>>
Get some bored EE student to rig you up an LED bar graph one on a breadboard and tape it to the dash.
>>
>>14825199
THIS
>>
>>14825247
Make sure not to cover up any of the wiring for max dindu looks
>>
so, summing up he should:

Bolt (using those gloriously industrial grade 8 bolts) some mount to the hood, or next to it if possible, use cable ties to attach the tach to the mount and leave the wiring exposed, preferably half-arsed taped together using black electric tape
>>
>>14825108
the fuck is the matter with you, it's a perfectly good cheap shitbox
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.