[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will this just Fuck my shit up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: Toyota-86-static-track.jpg (616 KB, 1827x1116) Image search: [Google]
Toyota-86-static-track.jpg
616 KB, 1827x1116
I just sold my old car and now have roughly $10,000 in the bank.

I just found out that I can get an interest free loan of up to $25,000 from the Jewish care society because I am Jewish.

I'm thinking a 2012 Toyota 86 could be a smart car to buy because of its reliability, fuel economy and sexiness. In Oz they go for about $19,000

I'm 21 so going for a BRZ or anything with any speed will shoot up my insurance price. So that's out of the question

This means that I will need to loan an additional $10,000 (interest free Niggas!)

I'll have to make monthly payments of $277
I make roughly $900 a week.

Smart or Fucking my shit up?
>>
Full retard.

Don't get a loan you do t fucking need.

Say it with me, folks:

GET A SHITBOX
>>
>>14820929
Right but it's interest free! It would be the same as if I had just saved up for it myself anyway!
>>
>>14820915
86 is an okay car. Toyota reliability but a few redundant features (like the automatic window motors that raise/lower them whenever you get in/out ) that you might find annoying to fix in time. Also, even the BRZ is still a small-engined, cheap Japanese car, not too bad to insure. My only warning would be that if the loan offer sounds too good to be true, it probably is. I'd check up on the usury laws in your state if I were you.
>>
>>14820915
Use your interest free loan to help buy a house.
>>
>>14820941
Would you save up that much to spend on a car? Also you will probably get fucked in the ass if you miss a payment.
>>
>>14820915
>Oz
get a Turbo s15 or an r34 GT-T and call it a day
>>
>>14820953
Automatic window motors sounds like a perfect thing to leave broken.
>>
>>14820991
then your windows dont roll down. the anon who said it is a superfluous feature is a moron
>>
>>14820915
>I'll have to make monthly payments of $277
>I make roughly $900 a week.
Seems okay from a cash flow perspective.

Your next question should be whether you would spend $19,000 tomorrow on a BRZ if you had the cash on hand, because once you sign your name to a loan that's effectively what you'll have done.

If the answer is yes to that, then why not.
>>
is this whole thread a joke?
>>
>>14821043
>asking a car-related question on a car board
>joke
Are you offended, little pal?
>>
>>14821092
tell me the functional differences between a brz, frs, and gt86
>>
>Interest Free

you fucking jews!!

Of course!! Damn, I envy you right now
>>
>>14821116
pretty sure its againt jew law to charge interest on a loan, ironically.
>>
Get the ND-RF Miata
>>
>>14820915

check your alternatives because they are probably way better
>>
>>14821260
well only on other jews, but any other goiyums need to pay up
>>
>getting a loan from a Jew
HAHAHAHA
>>
Clio 200 niqqa.
Its around 15k for a low mileage 197 and it has more power and less weight than the brz.
Plus it looks less embarrassing
>>
File: 1459213152890.gif (138 KB, 720x806) Image search: [Google]
1459213152890.gif
138 KB, 720x806
fookin aussies
>>
>>14820915
Go for it Shekelberg. Just remember it's not as fast as it looks stock. You'll lose to Commodores at the lights.
>>
>>14820959
In what shithole do you live that 25,000 is even close to down payment for a fucking house?
>>
>pissing away $25000 of literally free capital on a car

I think this is a test and you're cruising for a losing your jewishness.
>>
>>14821367
Not all down payments are 20% nowadays, and in the SF Bay Area I think 20% is the exception, considering the average house price is like a million dollars.
>>
That car gave me aids
>>
>>14821310
/pol/ is down the hall on the left.
>>
>>14821385
This. A loan like that can put you at a huge advantage for all sorts of things like education, starting a business, investing. It's a fucking waste to spend the whole thing on anything but the most practical car because you need it to get to work or something.
>>
File: 4qio1_500.gif (493 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
4qio1_500.gif
493 KB, 500x380
>>14820915
if you must, have someone co-sign and pay it off as fast as possible.
>>
>>14821260
Jews used to be the only ones that were allowed to charge interest on loans. That was like the only job they were allowed to have because lol Christianity. That's why jews are so rich.
>>
>>14821099
None but I have seen a comparative review where the brz was slightly faster than the FRS
>>
>BRZ
>something with speed

pick one
>>
i guess its time for a toyobaru containment thread.
>>
>>14820929
>Full retard.
>Don't get a loan you don't fucking need.
>Say it with me, folks:
>GET A SHITBOX

This times a million! Fuck buying shit you can't afford or pay it off right off the bat.
>>
>>14821367
> be you
> talking about finance on /o/
> have no idea what shits and whats ice cream
> kill self the next day
>>
>>14820976
This is /o/ not /biz/ for fuck sake ,giving finance advice to petrolheads is fucking retarded
>>
>>14822563
Not only is it interest-free, but low-interest loans make good financial sense for anyone who can actually make a return on that money greater than the interest.
>>
>>14821099
Mechanically nothing. Different grills/bumpers and different tire width. That's it.
>>
>>14821099
What's your point?

It's not like it hasn't been done before.
>>
>>14822586
>its interest free, why not
>Smart or Fucking my shit up?
>dont get a loan you dont fucking need

then why do you seek validation from strangers? go buy your vehicle, fuck.
>>
>>14820915
Buying a car on credit is always a dumb move even if it is the best sub $50k car available.
>>
>>14822611
Not even OP. You're making pronouncements about loans that I see here all the time by people who can't imagine having enough money or good enough credit to benefit from taking out loans on large purchases.
>>
>>14822630
>benefit from taking out loans
The only people who benefit from taking out a loan are bankers and people opening restaurants.
>>
>>14822826
And depositors and the community.
>>
>>14822826
>portfolio makes 7% returns over time
>loan has 3% interest
So if I take out the lump sum from my portfolio and buy the car outright with it, I have a car but also miss out on the returns that money could have generated if invested. So what I do instead is take out a loan, so that the money that would have gone into that lump sum payment keeps generating 7%, which is enough that even paying the 3% interest on my payments, I will have more money at the end of the term of the loan than if I had raided my portfolio for a lump sum.

So yeah, taking out a loan can be advantageous for everyone if you have capital working for you and good credit.
>>
>>14822619

What if you have GAP insurance and you pay the loan principal off early thereby drastically reducing interest?
>>
File: stig 3.jpg (74 KB, 300x287) Image search: [Google]
stig 3.jpg
74 KB, 300x287
Why do you insist on buying a car that's going to lose a lot of its value over time? Why are you so dead set on pissing away your money on the prestige of owning a new/recently new car?
>>
>>14824495
>>14822837
bank/dealership finance arm stooges detected
>>
>>14820915
>admitting you're jewish on 4chan
>>
>>14825170
Nobody's claiming that a 20% APR loan on a new Mustang is a good value or something like that. The math is very simple.
>>
>>14824495
This is correct. But if you only have 10k, you could put like half down on a car and finance the rest. I recently bought a focus for 15k. I put 10 down and took a loan at 5 to help build credit for my semi near future home purchase. Be smart with your money. 5k now invested can turn into a heavy chunk of change by the time you're 70
>>
File: 1450316200871.jpg (29 KB, 474x350) Image search: [Google]
1450316200871.jpg
29 KB, 474x350
>A Jew getting a loan...
>For a car

Qek
>>
>>14820929
I completely agree with this, there is no point getting a car that you can't afford. You're just wasting your money in the long run and also it's a unnecessary mental stress. You don't know where life can take you or what will happen. If you've got the money then buy it, if not then save it up.. perhaps then you'll have a better option or see it as "Do I really want to spend x amount of money?"
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.