[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK I've got roughly 3k to spend on upgrades thinking kooks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-04-09-19-36-31.png (532 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-09-19-36-31.png
532 KB, 1080x1920
OK I've got roughly 3k to spend on upgrades thinking kooks headers, pulleys ypipe high flow cats...already have cat back intake an tune. Not mine but same truck
>>
OP you can buy a bike helmet for far less than $3,000 if your goal is just to announce to the world that you're retarded
>>
Please don't be that one faggot that throws tons of money into a truck trying to make it fast. Your truck weighs over 4000 lbs, has an awful power to weight, and handles like a brick. Any money you throw into it will be literally pointless. Perhaps you can get some sick 29" Rockstar wheels instead?

Put that 3 grand towards a motorcycle if you want to go fast.
>>
>>14813310
Lol was j/w if that's sounded reasonable in price range or if I'm low balling
>>
>>14813332
I get ur point iv had beaters to a 7 series an iv kinda all wanted a truck that can go iv looked as ss cobras but there asking a lot
>>
Jesus, this thread.
Living in Alberta literally 70% of males are just like OP. It's a special place.
>>
>>14813332

Have you ever seen turbo trucks?

Some of those things get going pretty quick. Heavy money to do it, but they move.
>>
>>14813377
Rofl I love seeing rig rockets around this province that are jacked up but have small tires
>>
>tfw coworker just got an F150 Tremor
>another one won the lottery and bought a fuckoff huge chevy and threw a bunch of shit on it just because

fucking jealous
>>
if I had 3k to blow on a truck I'd get a good steel bumper with a winch, suspension to compensate for the increased weight, a front diff locker if your truck comes with a rear locker.
>>
>>14813332

Spotted the eurofag. Even in stock form that truck is faster than most euro cars and handles decently for something that size.

It's fine to make a DD truck a little more fun to drive just don't go try turning it into a 9 second drag machine.
>>
>>14813290
You might be able to piece together a turbo kit for that price. Gonna need a tune either way with what you suggested. A good cam couldn't hurt either if you go with long tube headers. Ls6 heads, long tubes, cam would be a good upgrade.
>>
>>14813753
That would make it ready to conquer any mall parking lot
>>
>>14813978
>and handles decently for something that size.

not even trying at this point
>>
>>14814053
I'll get a cam I wanted to get the blot ons first doe
>>
>>14814467
Cool. Ls based motors respond well to bolt ons so it should be fun
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.