[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Motorcycle searched
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 20160409150805.jpg (129 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
20160409150805.jpg
129 KB, 640x1136
Alright I need some help on finding out what kind of motorcycle this is, /b/ gave suggestions that it is a Honda cb 500 cafe racer, cx 500 cafe racer or cx 650 cafe racer. what would you say?
>>
That's a CX something, I'm guessing a CX500 as they're very common. It's been modded with the cafe racer treatment. Looks uncomfortable as hell, but they did a pretty nice job with it. Comstar wheels are a nice touch, and collectible.

(for a cheap copy of a Guzzi)
>>
early 80s cx 500 for sure
>>
we already told you on /b/ scrub
>>
>>14812515
That's what i said, now i just wanna now which one it actually is
>>
File: monza.jpg (522 KB, 1600x1201) Image search: [Google]
monza.jpg
522 KB, 1600x1201
I am thinking of investing in one of these for my son, what do you think?
>>
>>14812534
get a real bike
>>
>>14812540
he is 16 he is only allowed to drive mopeds, he tells me that he doesnt want to drive around on those ugly scooters every poor kid has today. I can't argue with him on that.
>>
>>14812490
Its not a cb500
>>
Honda only made two CX models: the CX500 and later the CX650. The 500 was very common, the 650 much less so.

I believe in the US the CX650 was only in two forms: CX650TC form, which was a fully faired turbocharged model that highly desirable, and the CX650 Silverwing, which was a baby Gold Wing.

If it's a 650TC that tells me this guy is an idiot who raped a great, collectible bike. Don't know about Europe. If it was a Silverwing, then meh - the guy probably tossed away the fairing / luggage and modded it.

I'd put 95% odds that it's justa regular old CX500 that was modded. No harm, as they're a dime a dozen.
>>
OP it's nothing special. Just some CB or CX that some retarded hipster thought he could turn into a bike from 2-3 decades before. Normally those go for like 2k USD. Then factor the costs for niggering it out like that.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.