[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >Driving on the highway at 70 >Only car for hundreds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-04-09-15-23-13.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-09-15-23-13.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>Be me
>Driving on the highway at 70
>Only car for hundreds of yards in front and behind
>Pull handbrake
>Back end slides out
This part is a little fuzzy but I remember spinning out and looking to made sure I wouldn't hit the median.
>Car stalls and comes to a stop
>Start car and continue journey like nothing happened
>Completely calm the entire time

I could not tell you why I did this. I love my car and would be devastated if I even scratched it. I do not know what possessed me to lock up my rear wheels. I have never done anything like that before. Help me /o/
>>
>>14811367
buy a gun
>>
>>14811376
and kill yourself
>>
>>14811367

Control your idiot instincts better next time.
>>
>>14811367
This is called the "imp of the perverse"

Everyone from time to time will have a sudden urge to do something we know to have disastrous results. Thinking of putting your foot, or a stick through the spokes on the tire of a bike while riding it is common. Some people also think of steering down the road side of a road, driving off of the road over the curb, or hitting dividers.
>>
This kind of reminds me of the fact that I always drive way over the speed limit, like 55 in a 40, during snow storms. I think it's fun because I have awd but eventually I'm going to fuck up and go into a snowbank or into a tree.
>>
>>14811386
It was instantaneous. It wasn't something I thought about doing.
>>
Check your skin, are you getting darker rapidly? Non-existent impulse control is a symptom of becoming a nigger.
>>
>>14811367
I sometimes have urges to do things like this. Like accelerate into a building or off a bridge. But they're fleeting and it's scary to think that I was even considering doing that.

Everyone has thoughts like that, but I think there is a mental disorder where you can't control them.
>>
>>14811615
Like I said this was a first time thing. I've been driving for years and while I've thought of racing, running from cops, or things like that, I've never thought of anything that would immediately put me in so much danger. I'm amazed I didn't hit either of the barriers. I also have a very fuzzy memory of the actual event. Only before and immediately after it happened.
>>
I clutched in and yanked my handbrake once while making a left turn for no good reason. Clutched out, did a mad skid, fishtailed and wound up backwards in a KFC driveway. It was the middle of the night in hoodtown so nobody did anything, the pavement apes were staring though.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.