[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just like that. Just bought the same car I had but black and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 1242x504) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 1242x504
Just like that. Just bought the same car I had but black and later model today. Gave my dad my old blue one. I love this car. Do you?
>>
/o/ hates everything.

That said,
>wrong gen SC
>>
I don't un-hate it or unlike it.

But I don't know anything about it either to be family
>>
how nice of you anon

i like that gen SC, looks really cozy
>>
>>14811172
>literally the worst car... In the world
>>
>>14811176

True. If they made the 2nd gen a 6speed manual and a 4.6 liter v8 then I would be omega satisfied.

>>14811176
That's good to hear. i wanted this car since jr high and bought the blue one used when I was 19. (6 years ago)

>>14811195
Thanks anon. Dads getting old and he always complain about me not going to college and not treating women nicely (I fucked my dads friends ex wife and she's in her late 50's!)
>>
>>14811263

Based on what people say or in your own opinion? I would say a used Benz, bummer, Audi, Porsche with no warrenty is the worst car in the world to own. I never took this car to the shop and I do all maintenance myself. Even timing belt replacement son!
>>
Nice, cozy and slow af, but hella cozy.
>>
>>14811287
Based on Jeremy Clarkson's opinion on a Top Gear special.

Funny how his least-favorite car in the world, and the best car he's ever driven are both from the same brand.
>>
>>14811172
I want to like it... but Top Gear did name it the worst car in the world... I don't think they look the best either.

First gen SC is sweet though
>>
Is that an IS F-Sport to the right?

Post that one OP.
>>
>>14811287
I was quoting Clarkson.
Have no idea about the car though, you see very few of them in here.
>>
>>14811523
That LFA. Pity they made such a low production that it's totally marked up to buy one and is a serious collector car. Yamaha tuned their exhaust note and after reviewers performed their competitor test, all the exotics needed maintenance after while the lfa was ready to be tracked again. Good car.

>>14811534
Clarkson is badass though. I was shocked when he said that too. Btw m8, if you votin for prez in states who would u pick m8?

>>14811533
Sorry anon, items paid personally can only be shown.
>>
File: image.jpg (922 KB, 2208x1242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
922 KB, 2208x1242
02 classy. Mini Bentley
>>
>>14811684
>Btw m8, if you votin for prez in states who would u pick m8?
I'm more inclined to the right, so it would probably be republican.
Trump can say a lot of shit, but I guess he would give your economy a boost.
Then again, in Europe we only hear about Trump and Clinton, so yeah...
Have no idea, desu.
>>
>>14813487
The US economy is doing the best it has since Bill Clinton.

Unemployment is 5%.

The American economy typically tanks when Republicans gain control over the executive branch.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.