[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2010 Challenger R/T
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 5.7sluts.jpg (39 KB, 465x309) Image search: [Google]
5.7sluts.jpg
39 KB, 465x309
Whats up /o/ im debating picking up a 2010 dodge challenger R/T (5.7L Hemi engine) with a manual trans. the particular one im looking at only has 9k miles on it and is in great shape for a 6 year old car. Ive never owned an american car and wanna give it a shot, ive always loved muscle cars but have shied away from them because of the bad rep they have reliability wise. Anyone got any input on the 2010 challenger? yay or nay?

biggest pros:
-Dat 5.7 L V8 Hemi broooo
-Looks very nice
-Practical as far as sports cars go

biggest cons
-gas mpg
-possible reliability problems
-can get a 2013-2014 brz or something like that for the same price
>>
Add to the list of cons:

-Literally driving a gigantic land boat
-Can't corner
-Not respected in any car communities
>>
>>14807599
Get the charger. The hemi lasts forever and the only problem with it is thier automatics but you are getting a manual so it's fine
The BRZ is boring and you get a lot of room and a nicer ride with a challenger
>>
>>14807671
>get the charger
Uh, the charger is only available in autotragic. Also 4 doors. Meh. Don't make this mistake OP.
>>
>>14807616

The Supreme Gentleman has spoken.
>>
>>14807599
Any reason you're looking at Dodge specifically?

I'd rather have C5/C6 Corvette (if you can afford it) or a 2014/2015 Mustang GT (if you can't).
>>
>>14807616
Go away Elliot
>>
>>14807616
Buying a car to impress others...lol you poor faggot
>>
File: 10082286.jpg (13 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
10082286.jpg
13 KB, 300x200
>>14807616
REEEEEEEEEESPECT MEEEEEEEE
>>
>>14807599
>practical as far as sportscars go

its not a sportscar

if you get one of the pre facelift ones youll have to face the shitty interior and general build quality these cars had. Run your fingers across the area where the rear tailights meet the trunklid. Youll see a massive pannel gap, an that the trunklids light cluster sits almost half an inch higher than the taillights of the vehicle.
>>
>>14807599

Reliability and MPGS are actually really fucking good on the V8 Challengers. I've had mine for four years, talk to other owners frequently, and none of us have had any complaints. Swap the intake as a first mod and drive normally to achieve 20mpg city.
>>
>>14807616
DESU as much as I hate on RROOM RROM MURRICAN MUSCLE, Challenger would be kinda decent if it lost, say 400lbs? You could probably do that when you gut the spare, trunk liner, and rear seats.

Nah who am I kidding, it'll still turn like a boat.
>>
File: tfydgjchv.png (35 KB, 863x531) Image search: [Google]
tfydgjchv.png
35 KB, 863x531
>>14807616
And your 3700 pound barge can corner?
Rofl
>>
>>14807599
I'd rather drive a civic
>>
>>14807599
If ita gonna be your only car the challenger is a great choice. Its comfy, easy to drive, and the hemi+manual trans is probably the most reliable you'll get with a dodge. With that low low mileage seems like a pretty good idea.
>>
>>14811430

They actually turn pretty well for their size. Just needs more responsive steering and better suspension.
>>
>>14807599
Used to drive my buddy's in college (same year) and it was a blast to drive. Little bit hard to handle in stop and go traffic but it's a 10/10 highway car. Grills love it too. You really can't go wrong OP.
>>
i drove the six with the good suspension its about as much fun as ypu can gwt in a car that size, handles respectably and has nutz on the highway.

its like fucking a happy go lucky chubby girl, basically. no shame in it if you don't care what assholes are gonna say
>>
>>14807599

Consider a 2015+ instead.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.