[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we all FUCKED?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
Model 3 is just shit!! Say goodbye to awesome care design /o/
>>
It doesnt have HURR ANGRY FISHMOUTH, how is that not a good thing?
>>
>>14804025
You're right dude. This is total shitbox.
Was Elon drunk or something. Kek.
>>
>>14804025
It's so ugly!!!!!
>>
>>14804025
The front end looks an awful lot like a dolphin.
>>
>>14804025
>>14804043
>!!!!!
>>
>>14804055
Have you ever seen a dolphin?
>>
File: Untitled.png (414 KB, 816x256) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
414 KB, 816x256
>>14804130
You don't think it does?
>>
someone already fixed it, it's 10x better
>>
>>14804241
Model 3 looks really happy here. Must be a slap in the face for poor Franz to have everybody shitting on his design.
>>
>>14804241
looks kind of porsche'ish
>>
>>14804261
i can kind of understand franz's direction of trying to draw attention to the no-grill design, but it's just too weird for most and off-putting, better to just design it around the lack of a grille instead of accentuating its absence

>>14804268
makes sense considering porsche has been doing no-front-grille for a long time because mid engine
>>
>>14804241
They would definitely get sued by Porsche you fucktard.
>>
File: 996_silver1-2.jpg (59 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
996_silver1-2.jpg
59 KB, 500x375
>>14804241
>>
>caring about tesla
>the memeiest and gayest car producer in the world
What's with electric cars having niggerish, gay designs? Why not designing it like a car for white men?
>>
500,000 pre orders so far.

and SpaceX just had a successful landing on the barge.

In Musk We Trust
>>
>>14804813
I trust Musk to waste billions of dollars to make something that was perfected 60 years ago.
>>
>>14804438
>porsche invented and owns the concept of not having a front grille
>>
>>14804241
Wait, is this a photoshop and not real?
>>
>>14805607
its a shop, but a pretty damn good one
>>
>>14804483
Sick memes brah

Jesus I've been on this board for half a day and it's like everyone here is fucking retarded

Fuck this board
>>
>>14804826
Yes, we should use pricier one use space craft instead.
>>
File: lee.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
lee.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>>14804025
we're witnessing the real takeoff of the electric car industry and the most you nerds can do is complain about the front fascia.

this is the spark of a global revolution and you faggots just want dank memes

i hope you realize youre seeing history right here
>>
>>14806006
Only people crying about it are the contrarians.
>>
>>14806006
Only thing I complain about is the front. I dislike it, which means I won't buy it. I only share my opinion IRL when people ask me if I've seen/like the car.

I dislike Tesla fanboys, it's basically the Apple of cars. People hear Elon Musk say it's innovative (Whether or not it is) and they claim it's the best car. Hence 325k people pre-ordering it and expecting to get it before 2020 when Model S and X both were delayed by over a year and they barely have any production.

Coworker has an electric car he pays $600/month for 48 months, says its his best purchase ever because he used to spend $300/month on gas... On a car he leased at $200/month. I just wish consumers were able to think for themselves. It's great you want to do something about the environment, I have nothing against that. Just make sure you don't fail basic math when trying to use moral high grounds.
>>
>>14806307
Tesla is barely using the floor space of their factory and only run one shift a day.

Main problem has been getting enough batteries from Japan. Though the tesla Gigafactory is now running. So if their suppliers can ramp up, then tesla can ramp up.
>>
>>14804483
Tesla is the car of the future you luddite

>>14805978
Bye
>>
>>14806307
If he leased the car he was just renting it dummy
>>
>>14806457
Both were leased/rented. So you end up with nothing at the end of either one. $500 < $600, hence gas is more cost efficient for him.

Again, if you're going to shove it in people's face that you save money on gas, at least do the math right. Especially when the money in gas you pay implies you drive 2x more than the range of your EV.
>>
>>14806493
You're forgetting the intangible cost of vehicle emissions to public health :^)
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.