[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I do not want to race you Sir Fucktard.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 21
File: sqhrelzbkq6txsdy4ajh.png (1 MB, 1665x744) Image search: [Google]
sqhrelzbkq6txsdy4ajh.png
1 MB, 1665x744
>Me at a red light on my way to slave shift

>Silver M3 pulls up next to me

>Revs his engine put down his window and looks at me

>Light turns green

>Fucktard in the M3 almost ran into a Mercedes-Benz CLA that took a red light.

The thing is I own a 2012 slow as FUCK Honda Ex Civic sedan. WTF is wrong with BMW drivers /o/?? I just don't get it.
>>
cool story bro

don't tell it again
>>
>>14803008
Get use to them dude. They're here to stay. Welcome to douchebag land!
>>
yeah its always those fuckin bmw drivers rite
>>
try riding a motorcycle

i have a 30 year old 500 cc honda and these losers still race me.. and so often lose.. not just bmw, mostly infintities and mitsus
>>
I have to ask the same about VW and Honda drivers. I mean, i drive a fucking 7 series, that's the very epitome of slow, yet they always insist on stoplight racing.
>>
>>14803008
Because you probably look like a ricer/douche who'd wanna race, or he just felt threatened by you for whatever reason

Happens to me alot. I drive normie cars but because I'm a young attractive guy, they wanna try to prove something to me or some shit
>>
File: honda-civic-ex-sedan-2012_i04.jpg (95 KB, 470x265) Image search: [Google]
honda-civic-ex-sedan-2012_i04.jpg
95 KB, 470x265
>>14803040
<<<Senpai my car looks like this. Standard as fuck.
>>
File: 1458708735499.png (90 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1458708735499.png
90 KB, 200x200
>>14803008

after he went home that night, he probably went on the forums to write about how he destroyed you and stole your girlfriend
>>
>>14803068
Probably desu...
>>
>>14803066
WTF is this dude are you an 18 year old college girl? Buy a mustang gt you fuck.
>>
>be 2:00 in the morning
>sitting at lights in my town
>car pulls up beside me. looks like a BMW. too dark to see
>guy is revving his engine like he wants to race
>surprised he doesn't see the cop in the parking lot next to us, but whatever
>give him a rev back
>light turns green, he floors it
>some tire squeal, some smoke
>I just sit there
>cop light them up and chases the guy
>about a half mile down the road cop has him pulled over. cop is my buddy from town
>ask him later about it
>says the guy slammed on his brakes as soon as he saw the lights
>gave him a 60 in a 30 zone ticket
>asks if I egged him on
>"I have no idea what you mean"
>>
>>14803325
Hello jalopnik!
>>
>>14803066
just fyi the si version of that car isnt much diff apart from the motor so maybe they think youre a typical civic si driver and wanna race
>>
>>14803505

I guess guys who dive BMWs can't read or something...Fucking annoying anon.
>>
>>14803325
I hate American cars and I am a white dude from Texas, you can see where this is going right?...
>>
>>14803585
Only steers and queers come from Texas
>>
>>14803036
God I remember how annoying it was riding my tw200 around town.

>light turns green

>zip off because lol weighs less than a fat chick

>back off at 40-45 because I don't need no tickets

>RICER FLYBY ENGAGED

>mexican in shitty honda/acura/ghettofied infiniti zooms past and immediately slams on brakes because lol another red light what a surprise

God I hate Mexicans.
>>
File: 1376577227723.png (15 KB, 366x400) Image search: [Google]
1376577227723.png
15 KB, 366x400
>>14803008
>it was just a fag that wanted to show off his M riced 325i

They have a special place in hell
>>
>>14803040
>young attractive guy
No one can see your acne from 50 feet away oh and they don't care about your shitty car. Sometimes I dump the clutch when I'm with my buddies and I got a 311 whp k24. I could give less than a fuck about your shitty car lol
>>
I've got experience from the other side of the roundel.

>driving my 318ti
>slow but normies think it looks fast
>everyone always trying to race or at least expects me to drive aggressively
>lots of butthurt when I always obey the speed limit and come to a complete stop at stop signs
>three different drivers have been pulled over in front of me for trying to race
>>
>>14803008
>WTF is wrong with BMW drivers /o/
not nearly as much as is wrong with audi drivers
>>
>see so many people talk shit on bmws and their drivers
>starting to regret giving up my sc400
>>
>>14809976
Don't get me started on Audi drivers dude. Shit cars and shit drivers.
>>
>>14803008
I'm on the other end, in my old BMW I have fucking honda kids revving at me. What the fuck, it's a classic, a momentum car, not some stop light burner?
>>
>>14812499
it's a mating ritual
>>
>>14812485
What's wrong with Audi?

I was thinking of leasing an A3 quaddro as an entry-level luxury car.
>>
>>14812553
>I was thinking of leasing an A3 quaddro as an entry-level luxury car.

Multiple problems here.

>leasing
>an audi
>can't even spell "quattro"
>new entry level luxury (basically a waste of money)
>>
>>14812567
What's wrong with leasing? Low payment, everything is covered bumper-to-bumper. More expensive in the long run due to non-ownership, but no gambling on used cars not under warranty that may just shit the bed.

What's wrong with Audi? That's literally what I'm asking.

I'm sorry that I made a typo, but clearly you knew what I meant.
>>
>>14812602
What do you do? What is the payment? What is your income?

Leasing is basically throwing money away, Audis are made to be leased though, they are shit to own because once they're out of warranty the value tanks and they start to give you expensive issues. If you're doing entry level luxury, it's better to buy a more upscale car used and save your money than to throw money hand over fist at a loss.
>>
>>14812602
Audi is a gussied up VW.
VWs are extreme pieces of shit.
Do the math.
That said leasing an Audi is by far smarter than purchasing one.
>>
I don't race people but my car gives people the assumption that I'm gonna race, my tranny is going to hell so sometimes at lights when I hit the gas it revs high as shit and I guess when the. Transmission finally engages it makes a sort of wheel chirp. Cop pulled me over for it once thought I was racing I said I'm just poor and my car is garbage. Oh yeh I drive a old 5 series bmw
>>
>>14812630
>muh leasing is shit meme
please poorfag, would you just shut up. and i mean this to all of you. leasing a car if you don't intend to keep it for a few years is far smarter than purchasing for most vehicles.

you sir, are a fucking moron.
>>
>>14812630
Leasing is stupid don't lease if you get in an accident you ain't getting shit back. Nothing
>>
>>14812675
jesus christ are all of you this naive?

what the fuck do you think the first few years of car payments go to? depreciation. you aren't getting shit back either unless you buy some cheap generic car.
>>
>drive 300zx tt
>get on highway
>drive 10-15 over speed limit
>people constantly trying to pass me even when unsafe
>honda civics/accord are worst offender
>think they are trying to race but not sure
never happens in my other shit box driving exactly the same way
>>
>head out for work in my work truck
>need gas so 2 blocks from my house trying to turn into gas station, right hand turn
>dumb fuck in a bmw tries to cross the double yellow and enter the same gas station even though I have right of way
>honks at me as my work truck is loaded down and I'm not gonna fly into a gas station
>I flip him off and proceed to pull into a pump
>bmw pulls up at the pump next to me, oh boy here we go
>he jumps out the bmw and I am thinking I'm about to get in a fight with a guy a little bigger than me
>put on my mean face and step out and proceed waiting for him to come at me
>he starts apologizing and claiming he is just in a hurry
>tell him he needs to stop being in a hurry, leave his house on time or else hes gonna get in an accident
>I watch as he gets what must be 2-3 gallons of gas and jump back into his car
>he actually peels out of the gas station cuts off some other guy and them side swipes a minivan
>I wish I could make this up
>>
>>14812630
>>14812651
I'm a database architecture consultant.

I make plenty of money, but not so much that I would throw away $500+ on a vehicle per month.

Audi currently has a lease incentive that's $315/month with $2100 down.

$13,400 over 3 years, which is fine by me, unless you can find a loaded used vehicle for $13,000 that will last 3 years with literally zero mechanical issues.

Is there a better 2016 model luxury vehicle to lease around $315 right now?

An Acura maybe?
>>
>>14812700
This happens to everyone during rush hour in my area, doesnt matter the vehicle. My work truck or personal truck, just stupid people who end up being the accident that fucks traffic altogether
>>
I am a BMW owner myself, though it's an old one and I don't particularly like BMW, I'm definitely not a fan. Unfortunately the BMW driver meme seems like it is not a meme, but reality. Most of the german car owners that want to race me are in VW Golfs, but I encounter BMW drivers who are being shitheads too often.
>>
>>14803008
i thought E46 M3s were supposed to be fast as fuck? i buried one in my 2015 STI a few months back. it's bone stock outside of exhaust and a stage 1 tune.
>>
File: Corolla_DE_01.jpg (228 KB, 1228x1729) Image search: [Google]
Corolla_DE_01.jpg
228 KB, 1228x1729
>be in Corolla GTS with mildly loud exhaust
>cop pulls up next to me on a red light
>glance over at him
>he's staring
>green light
>take off slower than usual and short shift the fuck out if it into 3rd to hit the RPM range where it's quieter
>cop's wheels squeal and he takes off like a sick cunt

Such is life in Cuckifornia. Random smog checks on the road are fun too.
>>
>>14812842
>i thought E46 M3s were supposed to be fast as fuck?
uh, no. Google it. Mid 13s stock. Your "tuned" STI had better be faster, since it runs low 13s stock and has AWD, plus it's 10 years newer and turbocharged. With your tune and exhaust you've got a high 12s car.
>>
>>14803008
where i work people are always ordering bmw badges.

guess why
>>
>>14812842
luxury car vs jap econo box tuned to be even faster and lighter
>>
>>14812804
You could buy an older Lexus with 100k miles on it for like 5 grand... And then it would be worth 3 grand a few years later
>>
File: GSjewlery.jpg (2 MB, 3216x2136) Image search: [Google]
GSjewlery.jpg
2 MB, 3216x2136
>>14812804
>>14812804
>unless you can find a loaded used vehicle for $13,000 that will last 3 years with literally zero mechanical issues.

L E X U S
E
X
U
S
>>
>>14803008
lol, OP you beta cuck. Your girlfriend will leave you tomorrow and all your work colleagues will stop talking to you.
>>
>>14812984
Isn't a lexus supposed to be understated and NOT gaudy and ricey looking?
>>
>>14812797
that plot twist
>>
>>14803008
>he bought a fucking 2012 civic sedan

holy fuck you are a fag.
>>
>>14812804

From an Acura owner (I have a TLS), don't get their new cars. They are boring crap and they've been focusing on SUVs this past few years.
>>
>>14813163
I was looking at the ILX. Seems pretty barebones amongst the luxury range.
>>
>>14803576
cant read or figure out how the turn signals work
>>
>>14803325
An 18 y/o college girl is more likely to be driving a rustang.
>>
>>14812804
BMW has great leases on their 3 series right now. Far better vehicle than an Audi and they give you a few thousand for free to put toward options (ie leather).
>>
>>14806280
Sounds like you'd fit right in then.
>>
>>14812842
From a dig you would bury from a roll maybe not. That said they are only 333hp and a decade old. They are a superb handling car but not the fastest out there.

Stock for stock mine is faster than my buddies EVO X from a roll and equal from a dig, after the quarter mile he has nothing on me tho. But if you are modded of course you'll be faster they are maxed out N/A from the factory.
>>14812890
Past the quarter the advantage of the AWD becomes a hindrance however.
>>
>>14813243
>Past the quarter the advantage of the AWD becomes a hindrance however.
still traps faster so it can't be that bad
>>
>be me
>gf riding shotgun
>medicine student, lost father very early
>i'm in a shitbox
>comes by a z4 speeding
>she looks at me and say
>hes gonna die someday on that car

>we're married now
>>
>>14813256
Mind you I drive the Z4M but stock my car traps 10mph faster than a stock '15 STI. After the quarter mile it is a clear advantage for me. Obviously modded goes to the turbo car but I wouldn't underestimate the S54.
>>
>>14813270
Problem is you'd have to mod your E46 M3 to just keep up with anon's sti, and it's "tuned"

Basically my point is just that it's not surprising that an E46 M3 can't keep up with a lightly modded new sti.

Sure I'd still have the M3.
>>
>>14813294
For sure stock for stock they are very similar but even a slight increase in boost and the STI/EVO/and non-shit turbo car is faster. Then again I didn't buy mine for straight line racing
>Sure I'd still have the M3.
Absolutely, I just can't get over how god awful the interiors are on the Subaru and especially that POS lancer. And believe me, that lancer X is a huge pile of rubbish. My poor friend has spent more on maintenance than I have with a meme german car. Would love to have an e46 M3 compliment my Z4M some day. Simply a superb engine and the last of the great BMWs. If speed was my only concern I'd have gotten a 135/235. Now those will give the jap cars a run for their money with class.
>>
>>14813064
thats after a very expensive, gaudy amd ricey looking kit was thrown on.

The front bumper alone is $2,300.
>>
>>14813349
>>14813349
Jesus christ lexus is now becoming the "has shit taste but isn't dirt poor" car of choice. Stancefags and drift kiddies are buying them up in huge numbers, stuff like this is becoming common.
>>
>be me
>drive slow as balls Audi
>8.7 0-60 time (when it was new a long time ago)
>see Porsche Cayman while cruising
>realise I MUST race him
>there is literally no choice
>blast past him at over 100
>pull in infront of him
>he flies past me and pulls in
>go for another overtake
>gaining gaining gaining
>he is maybe 20ft away from the car infront of him
>he pulls into my lane anyway and floors it
>he gets away

Do Porsche drivers really have that much pride to lose?
>>
>>14812602
Leasing an Audi probably makes the most sense given how shit they are in terms of reliability they are, problem is leasing is shit.

Nice cars though.
>>
>>14813371
As an employee of lexus, FUCKING THIS.

EVEN THE DIRT POOR ARE BUYING THEM.
>>
>>14808581
Jesus that projecting is intense
>>
File: 3411985056_e5baa9624d_b.jpg (277 KB, 1024x481) Image search: [Google]
3411985056_e5baa9624d_b.jpg
277 KB, 1024x481
>>14803008
When ever I start to accelerate on green light and some insecure fuk floors it only to reach faster the next red light cause he can't stand if I'm moving the same speed or even faster than him. Nor my Saab or your beamer are race cars. Go home and watch your favorite copy of fast and furious, kid.
>>
>>14813527
kill yourself

but yes. I saw one faggot in traffic TRY to cut off a minivan with no signal. The van stood its ground so the porsche was cucked into reversing back in his lane and preform a proper lane change afterwards.

Many keks were had that day
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 1005x657) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 1005x657
>>14803036
>Tfw ride an '80s cruiser
>Local kiddies in their beat-up Civics and K-Cars covered in TYPE-R ELITE MOONSPEAK RACING TEAM stickers still try and race me
>Watch the anal fluster on their faces in my mirror as I snap up to 70 km/h off the line before they can shift into second, since my bike is a 750, but weighs nothing
>Mfw
>>
>>14810003
Good old SC400, never leaves you. I know that feel.
>>
File: 1454850167609.png (4 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1454850167609.png
4 KB, 500x500
>tfw I floor it off the lights regardless of whether theres someone next to me to race or not

don't you faggots even have the NEED

the need for SPEED?
>>
>>14803008
>borrowing my dad's car
>red light
>old guy pulls up beside me
>70s muscle car with a big supercharger
>obviously wants to race
>okay
>beat him handily

Fucking boomers.
>>
>>14813527
>>14814328
>>14815261
Kill yourselves.

>>14815194
Yes, but not in city and not in traffic.
>>
Eh I drive a BMW and like to try to reverse the public image. Mind you, it's a 650hp M3. People expect me to do dumb shit, and I think it's pretty entertaining to disappoint people (and use my blinkers.) my girlfriend on the other hand, thinks it's funny and that BMWs don't have to obey traffic laws. Drives me crazy. Anyway. We're not all the same. The car doesn't make the man.
>>
>>14815307
Why do you hate fun?
>>
>>14815358
I don't. Take your car to the track and have fun.
>>
>>14809946
You're not alone bro. I have an E34 M5 and people expect a race or for me to be speeding like a maniac, but instead I do the speed limit and get people tailgating me. It's a weird feel when people expect you to be a dick in one way but you be a dick in the total opposite way (in this case doing the speed limit and driving normally).
>>
File: DSC00687.jpg (318 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
DSC00687.jpg
318 KB, 1280x960
Porsches do that to me all the time OP.
>>
>>14815604
>Porsches goes fast every time I see one
I also wouldn't go slow if I would have a Porsche. What makes you think that they are challenging you?
>>
>>14815617
Because OPs stupid story that never happened. Touche.
>>
>>14803008
E36 M3's are now much like EVO's, Miata's, S2000's, etc. Every shithead in the world thinks it's the fastest car ever, and wants to prove it.

It's not.

But I also used to have a license plate holder on my '01 750il - Just another prick in a BMW.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>Live in military town
>Drive 97 Mustang GT.
>Always have stupid soldiers in their brand new Generic sports cars that they bought with 30% ARP Rev at me, trying to race.
>Always egde them on.
>Laugh as they take off pedal to the metal.
>Sometimes get lucky and watch the MP's pop out and pull them over.
>mfw

Have fun in your 6 hour class on saturday, faggots.
>>
>first car was an 89 Camry FF
>whoever had it before put some rims on it
>beaners would eyeball me and try to race me all the time

Its a fucking Camry! Nobody is pretending its a fast car, fuck off!
>>
>>14803325
>haha so gayyyyy are you even a boy
>my dad says ford is the best
>my dad is gonna vote for trump so I'm gonna do it too
>I really want his approval, but he's so dissapointed in me
>I'm in a frat
>>
>>14815624
But it does happen. I'm not talking about Porsches but about people driving.. whatever not so expensive. Like this one time I was driving in the night. The rusty opel omega in front of me was driving so slow and showing the turn signal only after making the turn so I even had to brake because of him while driving slow. Once the lanes split, I took the left lane and finally started to accelerate to usual 55/km/h. Took a look on the driver while I was surpassing him, it was a fucking 18yo eating a sandwich. He looked at my car and floored it, then took a right turn not a big distance after.
I don't tend to rage on the road but stuff like this makes me cringe.
>>
>>14815380
They're talking about motorbikes you trashcan.
>>
>>14803008

>OP was beat by bimmer in race OP instigated

F A L S E F L A G

A

L

S

E

F

L

A

G
>>
>>14816169
And?
>>
>>14815659
>live in military town
Where are those?
>>
>>14818477
Anywhere a town springs up near a military base.
>>
File: hit-the-nail.jpg (110 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
hit-the-nail.jpg
110 KB, 1024x1024
>>14815689
>>
>>14803008
>sir
>>>/plebbit/
>>
>>14803585
Why are you such a faggot?
>>
>>14806280
As a guy from Texas, I can confirm this.
>>
>>14803008

>tfw BMW driver and I do this with all riced out shitboxes

feels good, won't stop
>>
>>14812630

>Leasing is basically throwing money away,

So is trading in your car every 2-4 years and getting another car payment which millions of people do. Leasing can be more cost effective if you want/need a new, under warranty car every few years.

Some people can afford a car payment and it's a good value to them. I hate spergs who shit on leasing like they're fucking financial wizards.
>>
>>14803585
You're actually a nigger
>>
>>14812853
>Random smog checks on the road are fun too.

I think those are technically voluntary. Don't get cucked.
>>
>>14815659
How does it feel driving the ugliest mustang ever?
>>
>>14822217
Pretty good. I like the body style, and didn't buy it to please anyone but myself.
>>
>>14824039
with that car you better get used to pleasing yourself
>>
File: 1310671996285.jpg (11 KB, 297x275) Image search: [Google]
1310671996285.jpg
11 KB, 297x275
>>14824044
>mfw I'm Married.
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (103 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
103 KB, 1000x750
>Drive Chevrolet Volt
>Can't rev my engine at scrubs
>>
File: WP_20160306_003.jpg (1 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160306_003.jpg
1 MB, 2688x1520
>>14803036
I have a 30 year old 1100cc Honda and have rolled past "lambos"

You have no excuse.
>>
>>14803505
Are all Si's manual?
>>
>>14812553
>What's wrong with Audi?
The drivers are complete asshats.

>3 way
>i'm coming from stop sign
>audi coming from direction with no stop sign
>still 6-7 yards from intersection
>i just go, TC was already rolling me before the Audi turned onto road
>loudest fucking horn and a middle finger
>wave back.
>>
>>14812661
>please poorfag,
>says the cunt that has to lease an Audi.

Here's a tip, only use your car to commute. My aunt leased a car and then had to borrow my pops car because she was about to go over her miles.
Car basically sat there for a year.
>>
>>14824089
sick sabre yo
>>
>>14824128
danke, POS doesn't wanna work
>>
>>14824049
Enjoy giving that hick half of your pay once you divorce
>>
>>14812553
It's just reddit trying some new meme.
>>
>>14824217
meme is a meme
>>
>>14824100
>he has the right to pass
>i go anyways
>bitch about them being asshat

lol kill yourself
>>
>>14809976
>>14812485
>>14812553

Anyone who would overpay for a glorified Volkswagen is automatically retarded.
>>
>>14826432
If I want to pay around $350 per month for a car with bumper-to-bumper coverage, and isn't an econobox, what would you propose?

Honestly, my main reason for not just writing a check for a nice enough used car is that I don't want to worry about a sudden $3,000 fix in case something shits the bed.
>>
>>14824206
Kek, someone's salty they're forever alone driving an econobox peice of shit.
>>
File: 55MWqhs.png (256 KB, 552x464) Image search: [Google]
55MWqhs.png
256 KB, 552x464
>>14826498
TOP KEK.
>>
>>14826498
>Spouting memes
Enjoy getting squeeze like every other faggot that gets married while in the military. Bet Daisy loves that BBC.
>>
>>14803008
this is why i drive a diesel. whenever some fuck rolls down his window i let the coal roll
>>
>>14803036
Motorcycle feels
>ride a 250 ninja for years
>always take off hard from 0-40mph because that's the most fun you'll have on a 250
>cars always think I'm racing them
>I never realized until they blew past me doing 70+ when I stopped pushing at 40
>>
>>14812984

>Paying for an overpriced Toyota
>>
>>14803480
KEK
>>
>>14812553
A3 "Quattro" isn't even real Quattro. It's a Haldex system on a Golf. The A4 is the lowest level Audi you should ever get. Even that's pretty shitty.
>>
>>14803008
lmfao yes based Mercedes driver, yess
>>
>>14816190
Kek. How the fuck do you know? Where you there lurking you gaytard.
>>
File: 1424485251487.png (2 MB, 1032x787) Image search: [Google]
1424485251487.png
2 MB, 1032x787
>>14828826
>all 4 wheels receiving power and moving the car isn't AWD
>>
>>14824100
Anon you were in the wrong but I'll agree
>be me yesterday
>at 4 way stop, turning right on red
>3 cars to my left pull into designated right turn lane
>head of pack is a fuck-huge Q7 mom-mobile
Noticing that they're all in turning lane, I turn right on red
>Q7 slams on brakes, hands up as I cut them off
>turns out she decided to keep going straight after pulling into turning lane
>mfw women drivers
And I drive a VW.
>>
I drive a really slow ecobox, but if i see someone tries to leave the light too fast, I floor it as well, and more often than not overtake them. But I never know if they were serious, because who would race my shitbox.
>>
>>14831898
Careful doing that. I was hit by a moron that did the same. Even had the turn signal on. I got the ticket because I had the red and the cop might have felt bad the the guy's shitbox lost all its coolant
>>
>>14827966
I used to troll idiots with my KLR250 all the time.
I would tach it out to the speed limit and have them do the ricer fly-by.
Sometimes I could get the timing just right for the cops that always "hid" under the bridge.

Most easily trolled were the Geo Tracker/Suzuki Samurai pilots.
Yes, this was in the early 90's
>>
>>14822007
>technically voluntary
It's tough to say no when there's a cop with a flashlight implying an ass fucking DUI test and a car and body cavity search if you don't agree.
>>
>>14826484
>I don't want to worry about a sudden $3,000 fix
Then buy a $2,000 shitpile and part it if something major goes wrong.
>>
>drive an old tj
>never get harassed by anyone

>giant ass traffic jam
>need to turn right but lane is blocked
>take the ditch
>muddy as fuck
>bro-truck follows me
>gets stuck
He must have been a retard. I drive a complete stock open-diff jeep and had no issues.
>>
>>14834783
I don't want to drive a shitpile.

I don't want to take the time to part it.

What kind of shitty suggestion is this?
>>
>>14824095
They used to be
>>
>>14835048
Dude this is /o/ you really want them to tell you buying an A3 is okay? It's perfectly fine IMO but you could get more for your money buying used...

Also 0/10 bait for making me reply. I know you can spell quattro
>>
>>14812797
Kek
>>
>>14815604
Nice GTI
>>
>>14812797
Wew
>>
>>14827924
? Hes not in the military

Can you into reading?
>>
>>14827947
Hell yeah
>>
>>14837952
Hey we really pulled this thread from the dead
>>
File: so_good.png (75 KB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
so_good.png
75 KB, 659x609
>>14803008

BMW owners are the new Civic owners in the sense that they think their car is fast. Now, some of them (M3 owners and above) are fast but this is a small amount. Most of the cocks drive a base 3 series which is slow as shit. I love embarrassing them.

I have a 300zx with complete bolt ons and a tune. Doesn't take much to get it fast. I had a chick pull up next to me at red light, make eye contact, see old car, think its rubbish because it's old. Light turns green, she floors it. I let her pull up by one car length, then floor it.

Wheel spin, quickly correct, turbos kick in, me shoved back into my seat, shift, fly by, shift again, see her give up, slow down and stop at next red light.

TFW she pulls up behind me instead of next to me at the next light. Yah, hold my pocket bitch.
>>
>be at fsae
>tranny friend drives a lifted civic
>full yellow fogs, green intake because it's 3k and lol rally
>I drive 2500hd
>"wanna go for a rip? "
>drive to dirt area and rip
>get back to straight bit of road and line up
>dead even to first corner
>back off because I don't want to flip
Good times
>>
>>14837992
You should have let her beat you, then got her number at the next light then invited her to go out for a drive.
>>
>>14835048
>I don't want to take the time to part it.
The buyers do all the work.
>>
>>14818477
places where women know every guy and their schedule
>>
>>14837962
>Implying

Not denying it
>>
>>14838022
>her
The poster didn't claim it was a MTF or FTM.
>>
>>14838012
>>
>>14812804
Nigga, just saying but I bought my shitbox for $3k and its lasted 4 years and 60k miles so far with zero issues.
>>
>>14815351
cops don't pull over bmws for doing dumb shit desu unless it's an e46 or older or anything with an //M badge. That's why they're all assholes. Never got pulled over once in my 325i, but I'm 2 weeks into owning a mustang and I've been pulled over twice.
>>
I don't race people typically, and especially not at red lights or whatever. I've raced G37s etc if we're already on the road and I'm going 90+ and they try to overtake me etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 526x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 526x533
>back when I was delivering pizza
>in a residential area
>doing 30 in a 30
>cops have been going full gestapo in town with their speed traps so I'm not risking it
>BMW right on my ass
>swerving back and forth in his lane
>getting really close and falling back then getting close again
>this carries on for about a mile
>road leads out of town and to a 45mph zone
>the pizza shop is literally less than 100 feet after the 45mph sign
>don't speed up and instead signal
>start braking
>BMW started to speed up and try to pass me right at the sign despite me signaling for a left turn
>watch him in my rearview cut hard to the right and avoid slamming into me and then proceed to rocket past me on the right while shouting unintelligible vulgarities out his window
>mfw
>>
>>14839765
>but I'm 2 weeks into owning a mustang and I've been pulled over twice
I would be worried about this, but here in Houston literally every 3rd vehicle is a Mustang.
>>
>>14813527
>slow as balls
>8.7 0-60 time
>>
>>14840639
>8.7 0-60
>not slow as balls
>>
>>14808480

That's sad, how could anyone be intimidated by a TW200. Must be the back wheel size.
>>
>>14815604
Nice mk6
>>
>own foxbody
people that wanted to race me so far:
Several Civics
Hyundai Tiburon
Hyundai Accent
Base Riced Lancer current gen
Other Mustangs
Some dude in a Cadillac Seville

People i actually raced with(street and strip):
Challenger Scat (lost big time)
Convertible Fox (lost)
Some kind of turbo Accord with slicks and an exaust that came out of the hood (lost big time)
V6 2010-ish Camaro convertible (won)
Hyundai Genesis 3.8 (won)
Crown Vic p71 (won)
Various riced hondas (won)
Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.