[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend wants to drive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: 67747749.jpg (122 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
67747749.jpg
122 KB, 500x375
Are you a cuck, if your girlfriend does more of the driving when the two of you go out? Not gonna lie I live in the city and she lives in the burbs. So its a pain in the ass whenever I have to get a zipcar.
>>
My girlfriend is too short to reach the pedals in her huge ass SUV so I drive her a lot but in her car
>>
File: 1382492121185.jpg (27 KB, 350x450) Image search: [Google]
1382492121185.jpg
27 KB, 350x450
I don't even have friends to drive me around... much less a gf...
>>
>>14800122
My wife usually drives when we go out. I have a stock height WRX that scrapes everywhere due to there being 3 million miles worth of car in front of the front wheels, and she has a Forester. The Forester doesn't have memory settings for the seat, so we just don't bother changing the shit back and forth.

I get chauffeured around. Fuck you, you're the cuck.
>>
File: o0462039213364377761.jpg (34 KB, 462x392) Image search: [Google]
o0462039213364377761.jpg
34 KB, 462x392
>>14800122
>cuck
I am so tired of this meme.
>>
>>14800171
Reddit has it now. It's going to be beaten past death.
>>
>>14800161
Not to mention if you are driven around you can drink a bit instead of having to drink some non alcoholic replacement.
>>
>>14800122
I drink and smoke chron while my misso drives, shes cool af, i pick her up from work and make her lunch for her.
Shes like a best friend i can get balls deep in and her supra is quicker than my s15.
>>
>>14800122
IT'S A LIMIT NOT A TARGET SHITLORD
>>
>>14800223
>going to be
>>
>>14800122
>I live in the city
>I have to get a zipcar

How often does she make you prep the bull?
>>
>>14800223
>going to be
It got stale once it became more than the new "m00t is a fag"
>>
>>14800122
My wife usually drives when pulling the horse trailer. Fine with me, I don't have to deal with cleaning it.

If we're pulling a car trailer or something else, I usually drive.

Otherwise, it's a mix.
>>
I always noticed with my grandparents that my grandpa would always drive without exception if they were going somewhere together
>>
>letting your wife drive
stupid cucks
>>
>gf has been on drivers ed for nearly a year now
>says she's alright
>wants to drive my shitbox for a bit
>sure, whatever, until we hit the main road
>drives 5 meters and runs into a hedge
Fucking women.
>>
My girlfriend often drives as she is scared of baiku and my car is rarely running
>>
>>14800122
I don't have the nerves to. Each time she drives i keep pressing invisible pedals to the point i'm about to kick a hple through the floor and start Fred Flintstoning my way on. It's fucking scary man, not to mention she doesn't shift the car's weight properly to the point where a car on 20kg springs would probably develop bodyroll.
>>
For the most part I drive. I like driving, I was also the only person who would drive her car before we dated. That's how I knew things were serious.
>>
I tried to teach my fiancee to drive manual so she could use my AE86 to buy groceries when I have the daily for work. After the first couple times she tried to drive, several dumped clutches and a near burn out, I realized that it would end in either her death or my car's. Good thing she didn't enjoy it all and doesn't ask why I stopped teaching her. There's a massive disconnect or total disinterest at play. She either really can't comprehend how a transmission and clutch work together or doesn't care to try.
>>
>>14801791
In my experience it's the latter. Some people assume cars just work via gypsy magic and don't care to think about it.

Ive tried to teach a couple of people, and I started by explaining the transmission/clutch (in simple, broad terms) and they still just said "anon that's too complicated just teach me how to drive!"

They don't understand how their dishwasher works but they can use that sumbitch, why should a car be different, right?

>equality
>>
>>14800122
You're not a cuck, but most women don't like driving and get a kick out of watching their man do anything, including driving, with competence.
>>
>>14801789
>she doesn't shift the car's weight properly
what does that mean?
>>
>>14800122
> Having a girlfriend
> Not having a driveway full of cars instead
>>
>>14800153
This.
>>
Grandpa always drove and when he lost his leg he drove using his cane and his foot
>>
>>14800122
I usually do most of the driving but I don't say no on the rare occasion she wants to drive. It can be nice being the passenger every once in a while.
>>
File: 1456461875639.jpg (36 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1456461875639.jpg
36 KB, 300x300
I make it a habit of scaring my girlfriend when I drive.
She hates it when I take my hands off the wheel or use my phone to change the song.

>mfw
>>
>>14803357
>le vehicular manslaughter face
>>
My mom's husband always did the driving growing up. No gf, so this doesn't really apply to me
>>
>>14805737
Your mom's cuck?
>>
>>14805737
nice job anon
>>
File: 1459429225851.jpg (336 KB, 1059x1420) Image search: [Google]
1459429225851.jpg
336 KB, 1059x1420
No. In fact I think the entire women being bad drivers meme is based on women who didn't start driving until they were older. I also think the same thing causes the bad asian driver meme and it's based on asians who didn't drive until they moved to the US.

Hell you know you've pulled up behind the patrician looking baby boomer woman and you knew exactly what to expect, going slow, only making turns at 10 mph or less making everyone in the lane being turned in slow down, weirdly timid manuvering that is so neurotic that you think you might get killed just trying to figure out what the hell they want. Oh, and the asian about the same age who's wearing cheap mismatching clothes and looks like he's scared as shit. You know, those people - it's cause they didn't drive a car until they were like 30 or older.

>>14800171

The trouble is that it's transcended meme status and now legitimately expresses a frustration with men who'd tolerate women in their lives with extremist beliefs of which said man is in the crosshairs, inevitably being disrespected and abused. perhaps even despite their partner's better intent. That's what a cuck is, it's a dude who dates genuinely misandrist or racist women and acts like he's found El Dorado.
>>
>>14805906
Women have far worse spatial visualization especially the active visualization required to drive a car well and picture your position on the road and the position of cars around you.

There's psychological and physical reasons as to why women are worse technical drivers, men tend to speed more and do things that risk accidents but also tend to drive far more miles which means they tend to be overrepresented in auto accidents.
>>
If she drives I get to drink.
>>
My girlfriend wanting to drive all the time is a big part of the reason I finally got a stick.
>>
File: cuck.png (109 KB, 815x844) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
109 KB, 815x844
>>14800223
>>
>>14805922

Valid but easily overcome by neuroplasticity with a little elbow grease. Neuroplasticity is greater the younger the brain in question. There are women who could shoot the wings off of a fly utilizing all the spatial perception such a feat would require - but their life story usually involves something like "started doing it with my dad and brothers when I was kid, I kept asking to go until they let me". They have both a passion for the act and started early enough to use their high neuroplasticity. It's possible to get good at anything at any age but if you lack a genuine passion for it, it will get harder and harder the older you are.

They could get better and often just don't want to, and then after "the accident" they drive 30 in a 45 and slow down to 5mph when they pull into a parking lot. It's honestly these unpredictable "I'm scared" drivers who are the most dangerous.
>>
>>14806380
>Implying that reddit ever has anything to offer besides obnoxious repetition of inane 4chan memes
>>
>>14806380

lol so someone ideologically opposed to PUAs went into PUAland and is using that as evidence for how a much larger and ideologically varied population has come to use the word

A cuck is someone who accepts "revenge oppression" bullshit, that's how this word is actually used now. The implication for this thread would be that his girlfriend wants to drive instead of him because of what she thinks that means - is it bad to sit there and accept that if that is her reason for doing it? Yes. That would make you a cuck, not her actual driving, but your acceptance of her reasoning for doing so.
>>
My girlfriend has car "phobia" and gets mad whenever I suggest to her that she learn how to drive.

dat cuck feel when have to chauffer her around to do groceries, or anything at all.
>>
>>14800122
If your car can even be driven by a woman then you're a faggot
>>
>>14806509
You can't just use 'Neuroplasticity' as a buzzword

The Bell Curve does exist and there will always be a woman who is better than most men at something men have an evolutionary advantage at just as there will always be men who are better than most women at things women have an evolutionary advantage at doing.

However the absolute top performers will always be all men in categories men are successful at and almost always all women at categories women are successful at.

If a man does what you just said, trains from a young age [as they do if they become racing drivers] he will have a big natural advantage over the woman that did the same.

Unarguably women have had equal opportunities for more than long enough for them to have had the experience you just said and come onto the racing scene yet it's still totally male dominated
>>
>>14800122
I can't drive but my gf can
I don't have to pay any of he bills associated with running a car.
Doesn't make you a cuck either way to be honest; the only thing that makes you a cuck is you being uncomfortable with your girlfriend driving
>>
>>14809167
My gf can't even get into my truck it sits so high up.
>>
File: 1447785903216.jpg (301 KB, 600x456) Image search: [Google]
1447785903216.jpg
301 KB, 600x456
>>14801697
>tfw man and all my friends feel extremely comfortable when I drive
>girlfriend was actually pretty good but scared of freeways
>>
>>14803177
>>14800153
dont even have a car lel
>>
>>14800223
Does reddit have "my wife's son" posting yet?
>>
>>14800171
Cuck detected
>>
>>14805906
I was hoping this wasn't real

It was.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.