[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody in northern Washington by whidbey island area know of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
Anybody in northern Washington by whidbey island area know of any car meets? It would be nice to hang out with other motorists and converse, go off roading, or just meet up for coffee and circle jerks around who's car is best and what not.
I live on whidbey island in oak harbor for reference point.
>>
who are these ugly lesbians?
>>
>>14798932
That would be myself and my wife.
>>
>>14798923
no

but is whidbey island a nice place to live?

it seems nice.
>>
>>14798997
Not bad for a military town. God awful speed limit though it's 25 or 50 on the highway takes a bit to get anywhere but the roads are well maintained. Tons of outdoor stuff near by and Canada if your into that sort of thing isn't to far away.
The pic related is the view from the beach. It is quite nice up here.
>>
>>14798923
youre so sweet and innocent in your enthusiasm, but im sorry to report you're too late; the internet has gone sour, time to learn sarcasm and nihilism.
>>
>>14799026
I'm aware of both, just figured there might be some folks like myself that aren't in large cities. A place to meet up would be nice for those of us that don't have the best tuned cars. Like me I have two stock cars I just bought but they aren't gonna stay that way, maybe meet some new friends at a meet that also enjoy buying new cars just to void the warrenty before they even reach 1000 miles
>>
>>14798938
>tfw my fucking husband bought TWO shitsubishis
>>
I hope this ends well for you buddy.
>>
>>14799065
I hope so we just moved up here from Jacksonville Florida so we don't really have any friends yet or met anyone into cars up here in town other than your general military motorist folks and their bro trucks
>>
>>14799065
it wont he makes fuck all on any money from the military

he buys new cars throwing himself wildly into college levels of debt

he wants to modify them with this imaginary cash flow he has spraying out of his GFs rotten capitalist cunt

he wont even make it another 5 years before it all falls apart and they end up like every other settler normie with failed hopes and dreams
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 500x375
>>14799086
You my friend have a bleak outlook on life.
Who hurt you so bad that all you see anymore is the worst case scenario when it comes to just trying to make friends and enjoy life.
>>
>>14798923
aren't you the guy that shot up Fort Hood?
>>
>>14799105
look at that house and tell me he can afford to make a stock lancer anything other than shit performance wise
>>
so, are you just posting a facebook friend's photos and pretending to be him or what?
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
>>14799132
You know base housing sucks no matter where your at my home is actually in Idaho
Picture related.
>>
>>14799145
Pretending to be who?
>>
>>14799161
pretending to be the guy in the pictures. i mean, your cars are boring even by pedestrian standards, and you look really weird. nobody in their right mind would post this kind of stuff.
>>
First off why would you post pictures of yourself on 4chan, like really?
And secondly why do you seem proud of owning a mirage
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>14799181
Never said they were great just want to meet some other enthusiasts in my area without running into just bro trucks
>>
If your not careful some edgelord here is going to take these photos and email them to local base and say you were posting on a Chinese Basketweaving Forum that attempts to steal secrets of national assets.
>>
We do have meets sometimes.
You could join the Washington meet kik group
>>
>>14799183
Who wouldn't be proud of owning a new car? Weren't you happy when you bought your first car with no payments?
>>
your both qt's

can we fugg?
>>
>>14799217
I didn't know there was a kik group for car meets?
>>
>>14799229
We have it for ease of planning and bullshiting in between meets
>>
>>14799243
I was unaware that would be awesome to join in
>>
>>14799229
What's your kik, I'll add you to the group
>>
the fuck

you're like, right by seattle. Plan a weekend trip to seattle for the day and go to Cars&Coffee.

Lots of meets will be coming up as the weather warms up. Seattle has a big car scene for most things you could be into.
>>
>>14799265
Fuck seattle man. Only tourists and homeless go there
>>
>>14799273
I'm have to agree bringing my car to the city of tents and hobos doesn't really seem to appealing
>>
>>14799265
Seriously, it's not that hard to log onto Facebook and type in Seattle cars and look through the results
>>
>>14799290
I don't use Facebook I have Instagram though
>>
File: angry rs2000.png (35 KB, 167x91) Image search: [Google]
angry rs2000.png
35 KB, 167x91
>>14798923
You are literally the worst kind of poster.
>namefags
>posts a lot of pictures of yourself not related to /o/
Fucking attention whoring cancer. No one is asking you to post pictures of yourself faggot. Why would you post a selfie that's not even related to cars? Holy shit. Go to >>>/soc/ if you like posting your pictures so much.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.