[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /o/ think about owning a truck like the Kodiak or the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: kodiak.jpg (275 KB, 3504x2336) Image search: [Google]
kodiak.jpg
275 KB, 3504x2336
What does /o/ think about owning a truck like the Kodiak or the Topkick? I personally think if they have the right stuff they can look pretty badass.
inb4 small penis
>>
>>14792350
If you actually need it for work it's fine. But no work truck needs to be lifted like that.
>>
File: 0p14k3lupp[1].jpg (13 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
0p14k3lupp[1].jpg
13 KB, 500x332
top kick m8
>>
>>14792350
if you buy a truck, or any vehicle for that matter, simply because of how it looks, you are a massive faggot.
>>
>>14792364
Well, in all reality, no truck really needs to be lifted. Just like no sports car needs aftermarket exhaust.
>>
>>14792386
>what is off roading
are you retarded
>>
>>14792382
>you should only buy vehicles if you have a use for them.
>Vehicles can't be used for fun.
kill yourself.
>>
>>14792400
>no truck needs to be lifted like that.
No I was answering a question dumbass.
>>
>>14792386
>no truck needs to be lifted
how fucking stupid are you

confirmed for never adventuring ever.
enjoy sitting in traffic on the road you stupid faggot ill be off on trails actually having a good time.
>>
>>14792414
lol wtf does that even mean
you are a fucking moron my man. there are plenty of justification for lifting a 4x4 vehicle. clearly you have a lot to learn though so it might make sense to actually shut the fuck up for once in your life :>)
>>
>>14792406
They're literally made for towing huge loads. For other functions like offroading and racing there are much more suited trucks that are much more economical so we have to assume your (topkick owners) definition of "fun" is either pulling a yacht or looking like a jackass (or both)
>>
>>14792400
>no truck needs to be lifted like that.
No I was simply pointing out that a lot of stuff that people do doesn't go along with what the vehicle was originally intended to do. Just like the Fiesta was intended to be a economy car, yet it is used as a rally car, or that sports cars don't need aftermarket exhaust yet people still do it.
>>
>>14792400
AN off roading work truck?
>we border patrol now
>>
>>14792423
Yes I know there is, I was being sarcastic with that response. See >>14792446
>>
>>14792446
>the original intent of a 4x4 truck wasnt to go off road
even if this was somehow true how would it matter? those trucks have incredibly off road prowess which is utilized by most owners.
jesus christ this it the type of cancer posting that is ruining /o/. read about what you are talking about before forming an opinion this is truly cringeworthy.
>>
>>14792471
I never said that the original intent of a 4x4 was anything other than going offroad. In fact I never said anything about the original intent of 4x4, that was all you.
I think you are misunderstanding what I originally said. I meant that as a joke, like people are going to take their 4x4 work trucks and turn them into offroad vehicles whether some people find it stupid or not.
>>
like riding in a schoolbus

nothing about it is fun or luxurious
>>
>>14792350
I love 'em. Literally 99% of the other posts are going to be >small benis, but it turns out the only people that care about other people's dicks are faggots.
>>
I liked that thread where we talked about those hundred-ton dump trucks better. At least in that one the satire was obvious.
>>
>>14792568
Are they fun to drive? I like the way you think.
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 700x490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 700x490
>3rd Gen
Fucking eww

Get a 1st gen dump truck without the dump box and put a c/k30 bed on it
>>
>>14792582
If you think a dumptruck or a school bus is fun to drive, you will like driving a Topkick.

I think they are fun, but I learned to drive manual on a 1963 Chevrolet 60 passenger school bush with a crash transmission (no dogs or synchros).
>>
>>14792446
Why wouldn't a sports car need an after market exhuast
>>
>>14792386
>adventuring
>in a truck

Faggot confirmed, Jesus this thread is full of faggots.
>>
>>14792679
#sarcasm
>>
>>14792695
So apparently no one caught on to the fact that I was being sarcastic in that sentence.
>>
>>14792647
>that grill
I love it, I'll keep my eyes peeled.
>>
>>14792673
Well I have never driven either but I sure enjoyed the shit out of driving a articulating front end loader.
>>
>>14792673
I leaned manual on a 83 Topkick dump truck, 5 speed trans w/ 2 speed rear axle
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.