[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /oh/ think of the RF gawd-mesheen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
What does /oh/ think of the RF gawd-mesheen?
>>
>>
I really like the design of this car but I fucking hate this modern design "tablet in the dashboard" bullshit
>>
Nice added weight bro. Nice underpowered piece of shit bro.
>>
>>14792159
shoulda saved weight and just made it a targa
>>
i dig it
>>
It looks a billion times better with the retractable top but apparently it adds a lot of weight and kills visibility, so I'm torn.
>>
Miata sits at the right hand of the camaro god
>>
>>14792165
fugg that's really nice. I hope the tablet sinks or folds down
>>
>>14792175
I fucking hate the way everyone's making autotragics look like a manual because buyers want the fee fees that they know how the fuck to drive.
>>
File: uwotm8.jpg (31 KB, 638x638) Image search: [Google]
uwotm8.jpg
31 KB, 638x638
>>14792223
>fee fees
>>
>>14792165

>autotragic
>>
>>14792175
it's a manufacturing cost saving measure and makes it easy to option up for larger screens
also large navigation screen binnacles kind of clutter the dashboard and reduce visibility a bit.
i'd prefer if it was better integrated though
>>
>>14792165
>>14792159
I hope they offer that exterior and interior color on the regular one
Been thinking of picking up an NA but holy shit the ND is tempting
The only thing that really turns me off is
>no pop ups
>EPS
>>
I prefer the soft-top … I need tan rag, plox
>>
>>14792159
I really want to like it but it is still a slow as fuck fuccboi car. I just can't justify spending so much money on something so slow.
>>
>>14792670
It's fast on tracks.
Depends what you want in a car really.

But I'm there with you, I'd rather be a bit slower on the tracks I never go to and feel faster on the street.
>>
Looks too good now, suffers from Celica syndrome.

If it had even 200hp I'd be happy.
>>
>>14793126
Its more fun to drive a slow car fast then a fast car slow

>see fiesta st
>>
>>14793126
>>14793263
its always more fun to drive a fast car fast.
>>
>>14792204
I DD an ND, visibility is already pretty bad with the soft top.
>>
>>14793126
Thats the thing my car would rape this thing on an autocross course, let alone a real track. Huge downgrade.

I just want my two ton race car with a warranty mazda. Come on, its 2016 for gods sake.
>>
>>14793414

Two ton race car? You realize that's 4000 pounds, right?

I think it's sexy as fuck, but adding an additional 100-200 pounds on a car with a low torque, 155hp engine is madness.
>>
>>14793263
That's nonsense perpetuated by people who have never driven a fast car
>>
File: Manualfags.jpg (149 KB, 525x808) Image search: [Google]
Manualfags.jpg
149 KB, 525x808
>>14792223
If you're not buying the auto in the first place what difference does it make?
>>
>>14793518
shit. brain fart.
weight can always be overcome with power. mazda just fails on both ends.
>>
Wish they had trim for real power with a warranty.
>>14793263
Lol no. Slow cars have nothing 60-100
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.